MissG

So, the auction is for real.

How much would people pay for 3 hairs coming from "god knows where , what or who"?

Even if the hairs are Michaels...come ooon!

Next auction should be MJ´s canned farts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

bec

Oh I'm sure it's real. I'm sure MJ gets a kick out of people paying good money for crap like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

I wonder someone picked up his cut off toe nails from the bathroom floor/got it out of the trash and will sell that. Who DOESN'T want MJ's toe nails?

OMG, people are really insane. Please tell me noone will buy this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wonder someone picked up his cut off toe nails from the bathroom floor/got it out of the trash and will sell that. Who DOESN'T want MJ's toe nails?

Agree with you Souza...I love all of Michael but this is really pathetic.... :icon_e_sad:     :icon_pale:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

paula-c

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

@Souza!!!

I was just drinking my coffee!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

??? '))

Ultimatelly, Michael having alot of fun on intent to laying down for rest KOP personality. @@

The interesting part is that for a whole lot of folks living in yesterday's dreams the KoP will never be gone.
If MJ ever attempted to lay the KoP to rest, there's zero chance he will succeed because too many will cling forever to this persona.

I think MJ goes double strategy:
- for those preferring to live in yesterday, he's keeping Bravado and all kinds of auctions alive and thus has a secure basic income and profits from a never ending legacy. (This does not hinder him from launching the most ridiculous items for auction and laughing his socks off)

- for those preferring to know the man, he's dropping hints and bits of pieces of his cake that only he knows in its size and overall recipe to discover the man more, to know and enjoy that he's behind what's currently happening and to look forward to everything else that will happen and support him in doing so. This is the hide and seek, the super soaker, roller coaster, cream pie, you don't know me yet, glad you enjoy, don't be mad fun park for invited friends.

I think MJ enjoys the first and the second and has at least a third (if not a forth, fifth, sixth, seventh) strategy in his sleeves for what he really wants to achieve in his life (the first two only being (important) side shows).
He knew that there wouldn't be any unity. He's serving us all as we and MJ like it.

Most of you know I've not been a KoP fan. This one is however true: I am continuously in awe of the revolution that is unfolding right before our eyes. My respect and admiration for the man and his project, his family and all those helping hands only grow by the minute.
Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 03:24:20 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

gwynned

3 kings will hit the world? MJ, Elvis and Tupac

only wild imagination, sorry

HEY, what about the missing QUEENS?   :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

When I first saw this thread I TOTALLY mis read the title!

Thank god I it wasn't what I thought it was!!
 :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Grace....great points about The King of Pop...thank you!

I'd like to venture down the road of the meaning of "Pop".....it's really a vast subject.  I can't begin to explain fully or even correctly, I fear.  However, the term "pop" is misunderstood at times....it's so much more than just music.  When Elizabeth Taylor called Michael, "The King of Pop" I had always taken that to mean a very broad spectrum of things, not just the current trend of pop music at the time.  "Pop music" is an over used title.  It's given way to a whole genera of music.  I looked at it different then, as I do today.  "Pop culture" is a term for things that have undergone the "now moment" (to borrow the words from Front)....it's what the media deems important, both socially and personally.  The media plays a huge role in pop culture.  It uses the artistic merits placed upon celebrity status to thrust what ideals the pubic should follow.  In other words, the media can take Warhol's can of soup painting, and make it the equivalent artistic value as the Mona Lisa.  This is where the magic can happen.  Where, I think Michael changed the game for media.  He was one of the first to use media to his advantage.  He knew what buttons to push in order for the media to take notice and run with whatever.  It's pop culture at it's best.  The title had little to do with music, and everything to do with guiding the media's portrayal of himself.  He was always in control.  That's why, I believe, Michael Jackson will forever remain The King of Pop.  It's not about the music, it's about the revolution of importance for society.  What we deem important, and what we don't largely depends on the words of media.....sad, but true. Society has become a bunch of lemmings......we follow to the death of ourselves: physically with the use of things like drugs & alcohol......mentally: because the mind is captive and can't think on it's own anymore.....spiritually: because many lost values and morals have bankrupt our souls.  All three of these things have been taken to the extreme in popular culture.  That said, I believe there's the awakening going on.....like what we have here.  Groups of people are becoming wise to the media and not following to their deaths of things......bravo! I think this group here is a great example.  We are experiencing Michael's ultimate pop culture media boom....yet, we are unwilling to become eaten up by the media....bravo!   
I have always seen Michael as the greatest in leading the media into the feeding frenzies....trying to expose them for the slimes they are.  The problem was, the public took everything the media ever said as truth.  Perhaps Michael didn't count on that as much, or perhaps he did...I have no idea.  I just know that when I saw titles like "Michael Jackson Sleeps in a Hyperbaric Chamber" - I knew I was looking at the media's portrayal of something.....most likely not the truth.  Most people, however, believed it.  I looked at it like Warhol's soup can....pop culture rearing its head.  To bring the current topic of the thread up.....the hair for sale is again a pop culture-ish item in the media.  It's an oddity to be focused on, because the media wants the public to place importance where it shouldn't.  Three little hairs, from The King of Pop himself.....I'd say is ironic at best.  If the media said the hairs were taken from the cross of Christ, would they believe it? Probably.  It's all about control and gaining a foothold over people's thoughts.  Michael's Hoax will undoubtedly go down in pop culture history....as well as other areas.  Nobody does it better than Michael!  King's to you Michael...you will always be The King of Pop.

Here is a Wiki about the term pop culture...it's got many meanings and ideals:

Blessings to you guys always......
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Wishy, what a great message!!
You may be right! maybe that was the true meaning of "The King of POP" that Elizabeth Taylor was actually referring to.  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions