Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp
May 19, 2012, 11:58:42 AM
Has someone already seen Dark Shadows? Well, I highly recommend the film. I saw the film yesterday, hoping to find some clues. What I found was, once he asked: What do you know about him? What do you know about his death? Answer: Nothing. Then he said: Yes, because he didn't die! Twice he looked like Michael Jackson with the same umbrella, sunglasses and hat.(I know, this was discussed before). Also, he never could get his true love (because he was cursed by a witch). This was the saddest part of the whole film. I am sure, that Tim Burton and Johnny Depp want to say something to us, continuously. But what? That they believe he is still alive? It seems so to me. The ghost of his true love said a few times he's coming.  Whatever that means. I didn't really understand the end of the film. It said, that the curse was over now, but he still remained a vampire? Maybe someone can explain. To me it was like a no-end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Re: Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp
May 22, 2012, 01:15:32 PM
I can't wait to see the movie!  Maybe the curse is that we have, like Michael, not been able to find our true loves!  Perhaps now the curse is over and we will all be reunited in LOVE! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp
May 23, 2012, 10:08:45 AM
This was very beautifully said. Thank you gwynned. The film was really very good and also even funny. Johnny Depp is such a good artist, I like him very much.  I hope you enjoy the film too, when it comes to your cinema.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions