MJonmind

Bec
Won't let me quote directly,
Yes, Souza, when I open a reply box, put in the curser, then press the quote button, it leaves it blank, but it didn't before.  If I click "quote" without a box, it will work.

Simpa, now why would you say the d word about yourself!! :icon_eek: So fa-a-a-a-a-r from the truth! I have the highest  :smiley_abuv: for you!!  Funny how we can learn something one day and the next day have an advantage over the person who hasn't heard it yet, then fake like we've known for ages.  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:56:15 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah - June is looming....wasn't Jermaine going release his extra chapter to his book in June ?..or was that another month..I can't remember.
you are right! Jermaine tweeted something about releasing in June. But it is really weird to add chapter months after releasing whole book..we will see what it will be about  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
[...]
Simpa, now why would you say the d word about yourself!! :icon_eek: So fa-a-a-a-a-r from the truth! I have the highest  :smiley_abuv: for you!!  Funny how we can learn something one day and the next day have an advantage over the person who hasn't heard it yet, then fake like we've known for ages.  :icon_lol:
ohh sweetie, thank you! just know I also have the utmost respect for you, too!!  :bearhug:
I was only making fun of myself :icon_lol: I don't think I'm dumb loll and I don't see myself as a smart ass either!  :icon_lol:

I'm sure not many people know who's behind Facebook, yet there are millions and millions of FB users!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm off to life...but found this interesting....along with the school Berklee....they did a Michael musical:

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions