gwynned

Re: BAM!!
May 29, 2012, 11:44:08 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Meh, he lives behind the Orange Curtain, and buys lunchmeat at my local grocery store, looking like the nutty professor. What more do you need?  :thjajaja121:

Finally, the LUNAtics are running the asylum!   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 29, 2012, 02:05:42 PM
On the link that Luna posted:       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone else see an ad for "Novelty IDs Full Spectrum Holograms....."  It right on top of "Michael's" post...... Just found that funny that hologram was mentioned there........
I really don't know what to think of this posting from the 26th...it's interesting for sure.
I put nothing past Michael.  It's also interesting he refers to himself as, "the pop king"

Why would this site have copyright beginning 2008? 

Blessings Always
Great observation Wish!!

So if I understood well, this is the site where the message was initially posted back in 2009, right? ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think the precise detailed events that happened already this year and most probably will happen as stated....are too much just to be another KoinKIdanse You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in the long lace that started years ago!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bugsy

May 31, 2012, 01:13:40 AM
On the link that Luna posted:       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone else see an ad for "Novelty IDs Full Spectrum Holograms....."  It right on top of "Michael's" post...... Just found that funny that hologram was mentioned there........
I really don't know what to think of this posting from the 26th...it's interesting for sure.
I put nothing past Michael.  It's also interesting he refers to himself as, "the pop king"

Why would this site have copyright beginning 2008? 

Blessings Always
Great observation Wish!!

So if I understood well, this is the site where the message was initially posted back in 2009, right? ---- > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think the precise detailed events that happened already this year and most probably will happen as stated....are too much just to be another KoinKIdanse You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in the long lace that started years ago!

Ha Ha, The full scene just ran through my mind, Mourners visiting his grave site and all of a sudden the man himself rises, how freaked out would they be? it reminds me of that little boy who ran out of Michaels room after the magician pushed the Guillotine down and hearing that same laugh as the string of mourners make like roadrunner and leave just a trail of dust behind them  :thjajaja121:
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:15:16 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

May 31, 2012, 02:49:11 AM
I think nothing will happen until after AEG trial....Chin up.

Mmm. But if it hinged on that trial in any way shape or form, I do not believe TS would have so plainly stated that there is a deadline of 1/1/2013. Trials get delayed, even staged ones (refer to Murray trial of 2011). He's left everything open ended prior to this, even all the Bam teases, just to give himself an out so as not to be caught telling a direct untruth. This time he stated plainly, if not by 1/1/2013, he is a fake.

And I still don't believe he is (was) a fake.
What if he didn't mean it? Maybe he just wants to test us once more, to see if we are able to trust our thinking.

he went out on a huge limb with this one. i don't think its a test. (even though we are always being tested generally) what a waste of time it would be for him if he was a faker. no, rather this is his way of giving a gurantee.

we must though remember, yes MJ in control, but somethings need to be on the fly and reactive. he is proactive absolutely. but when things pop up that possibly could interfere, then sometimes plans or elements of plans need to change to work around whatever crops up.

keep strong people.

p.s nice profile pic gina. its my fave of you  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 31, 2012, 03:51:41 AM
But was has changed from 25th June 2009???  Who wanted MJ dead??  There's been alot of "bark" from the family, but still no "bite".  Until the guilty people
are out of the way, then there's no safe avenue for a smooth return...

Rome wasn't built in one day, as the say....so I'm hoping that Michael is doing most of his "UNVEILING" of the evils of the world, from behind the scenes..

Maybe that's how he wants it for now.....Could he be responsible for the Rupert Murdoch scandel???  Is he working undercover with the FBI and DEA?? 

One thing is for certain......He is not doing this alone, and could not have pulled all this off on his own......there's way too much people involved now ...I sometimes think the BAM is just the beginning, not the end.!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

May 31, 2012, 05:12:46 AM
Hmm,

Been thinking about that june 26th post above....

When did the slurred speech and transcript come out?

Didn't he say he wanted to do the best performance where everyone would leave thinking :"wow" and telling people they must go see him? (in my own words of course) in that slurred voice audio?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

AlwaysHeather

May 31, 2012, 06:28:54 AM
Well I'm not sure how to quote people on here. But I just wanted to say that 1. WISHINGSTAR, that was the BEST THING EVER!!! THAT Made me laugh so hard. Thank you. and 2. I have been back and forth on a Bam. At first It never even entered my mind that he would "comeback" then I saw the "See you In July" Note and that's what started it. I don't really even know where that thing originated from but anyway, my thoughts on it are we have to try and think Like Michael. Which is reeeeeaaaaally hard to do sometimes. Cuz he is like waaaay smarter than me anyway. I'm looking at it like, we have figure out his personality and then go BACK and figure out WHY he went away in the first place. This I have no figured out yet. I've heard reasons, but I'm not sure if I believe them or not. It couldn't have been all for a joke. Or to be the greatest in the world. That can't be the reason. It might have ended up being part of the reason, but I think it was more serious than that in the begining. I think now, he wants to take back control of what was stolen from him. And to do that he has to change things, get rid of people, in one form or another. I think he was rather ticked off when He first left. (going back) some stuff I have had trouble believing happened. I won't go into details right now about that, so it makes it hard for me to believe in a Bam. But for one reason or another, I've been reading here, the past 2 days that there might just be a bam. Unless "someone in the FRONT" is messing with us again. :-) Lots of love. Always, Heath3r
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
*Heal the World...Make it a better place*

May 31, 2012, 02:50:59 PM
Well...... I dont know exactly how i feel about the BAM...... We all know he loved the spotlight so i find it hard to believe he will stay behind closed doors forever. I think whatever the BIG TIME thing is where he does come back it will clear his name from all the garbage spoke and lies about him as well as somehow also prove that everythiing doen in the hoax has been legal in everyway. For somereason i see like a national broadcast like his videos before saying he was innocent etc..... I see all tvs that are on, all stations being interupted as if someone hacked every network and no one can stop the broadcast and he explains everything and why he did it etc...... I think if it were done like that the whole damn world would stop and be speechless for 5 minutes and try to take it all in..... Of course i dont know shit its all just my opinion. I do however believe that music is over with mj.... hes been there and done it and will forver be remember for his musical talents and hits. I believe this because he stated numerous times that he was gonna be spending the majority of his time doing film from here on out. Plus me being an artist aft 35plus years of music being your life hes ready for a change and try to help pele through another art as well as make his name even more supreme being like and raising the bar for everyone in film as he did with music!     Young Mack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

June 01, 2012, 10:15:44 AM
But was has changed from 25th June 2009???  Who wanted MJ dead??  There's been alot of "bark" from the family, but still no "bite".  Until the guilty people
are out of the way, then there's no safe avenue for a smooth return...

Rome wasn't built in one day, as the say....so I'm hoping that Michael is doing most of his "UNVEILING" of the evils of the world, from behind the scenes..

Maybe that's how he wants it for now.....Could he be responsible for the Rupert Murdoch scandel???  Is he working undercover with the FBI and DEA?? 

One thing is for certain......He is not doing this alone, and could not have pulled all this off on his own......there's way too much people involved now ...I sometimes think the BAM is just the beginning, not the end.!!!!

I am TOTALLY with you here!  I would add the demise of the Tea Party and the Republicans as evidence of Michael's behind the scenes activities.  You know, someone offhandedly remarked to me the other day, what if the Buddha had walked into the CIA with his force field of compassion and righteousness?  Would it be an instantaneous spiritual conversion for at least some of the basically good hearted people who find themselves in difficult and often dangerous situations?

What darkness could withstand the light of the Sun?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 01, 2012, 10:51:27 AM
Regarding MJ and politics, I notice he never got involved nor associated himself with anything directly political.

That said, though this is off topic a little, I do wonder if he needs the Obama administration for some reason to conduct this hoax, and could that be some reason for the "4 years to get it right" dealie. If so, with the election looming this fall, does he need to wrap this up before election day, just in case Obama is not reelected?

I don't know, but I do wonder.

Back, on the other hand, made it no secret he has no love for the neo-cons which does = the Republican party.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 01, 2012, 11:52:59 AM
He didn't because it was not good to do it but I am sure he had his political sympathies as all people.
Back on the other hand could voice his opinions under the cover of anonymity.
But maybe Mike was watching the politics, if we listen to DS....I would say yes , Mike watched the politics, definitely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 01, 2012, 11:58:56 AM
This whole discussion reminds me of this from TS:

Bam:

B1. If MJ never does bam: how is he going to succeed in getting the main messages (EOW, NWO, etc) to the billions in the world?

B2. If you accept the clues which show that MJ is alive: then why don’t you accept that the very same clues (in many cases) also show that he will be back (bam)?

B3. TIAI says that there will be a bamsday, the only question is when.  So is this reliable (if you say no, then please answer T1, T2, & T3, next)?

Also, taken from the same update:
E2. Why did MJ specifically mention four more years in TII, unless he was referring to 2012 (and also the Sony movie with “Jackson” in it, etc)?

While many have tried to figure out/speculate on whether Mike was referring to 2012 or 2013 when he said "we have 4 years"....TS seems pretty clear on it being 2012. 

The following is also pretty interesting (although everything in those updates is interesting lol):

Furthermore, all who believe in God should also realize that He is fully capable of protecting both Elvis and MJ.  And if MJ did not have a strong faith in God’s protection, he would’ve never planned any BAM at all.  “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... He that feareth is not made perfect in love.” (1 John 4:18).  Remember: It’s All For LOVE!

I just happen to know something about Elvis/Jesse and his safety, that even Linda does not know.  And what I have done and am doing is for his best interest and greatest safety—both in the present and future.  If any are able to figure out The Source of what I’ve been presenting for more than a year now, they will know for certain that what I’m saying here is 100% true.

TS has always said there would be a BAM...and he's 'suggested'/hinted that it would take place in 2012 all along, even way back in 2010.

I find that paragraph talking about "The Source" really interesting.  There was a whole discussion of whether or not Murray had referred to himself as "the source" in the docu...and TS has made several comments 'jokingly' saying he is, or could be, Murray. 

There may be some 'dots' there...

With L.O.V.E. always.

P.S. I think Mike was more 'politically' involved than he ever let on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

August 05, 2012, 06:54:35 PM
I believe there will be a BAM for  :moonwalk_: and possibly for  :elvis-1405: !!! If   :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red does not come back by the end of 2012 like TS said he would then I'm done with this forum and belief!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions