No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

Re: MJ AMONG US?
August 04, 2012, 08:48:04 PM
Great message, suspicious mind. We are all deeply flawed human beings trying so hard to be what we aspire to be.

I try like hell every day to be the person my dog thinks I am and fail miserably at it. I hope he never finds out the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

August 04, 2012, 09:37:26 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great message, suspicious mind. We are all deeply flawed human beings trying so hard to be what we aspire to be.

I try like hell every day to be the person my dog thinks I am and fail miserably at it. I hope he never finds out the truth.

i believe my dog thinks i am the doorman  :icon_lol:worst than any 3 kids i know :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

August 04, 2012, 11:13:33 PM
My dog thinks I am amazing and that the sun rises n sets on my watch. It's very hard to live up to. Good thing he is also easily impressed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 05, 2012, 03:53:46 AM
What i meant is not that i'm in love with the persona and fear that "the man" is not as good as he look. I try to keep myself clear about the fact that i actually do not know this man. Because I guess what we see or are given to see is NOT what Michael is in 100% I try to keep myself to the place i am which is "a perfect stranger" as far as Michael is concerned.
It's not because i see interview or videos of his private life that i can consider i know MJ.

This is why i say, with HUMOUR, that maybe i will not be happy meeting him. Of course i would ! because i wish to KNOW who he is, apart from all that is put to the light. But as far as i'm concerned, i do not know this man. We never met so i cannot tell anything about him. And THIS is reality.
Now from what i see, read, listen, feel, Michael Jackson seems to be a great person and i'm likely to believe it is true.

I don't ask Michael not to deceive me and stick to the image i may be expecting. I just hope he would let me know. This is what "meeting Michael" is about, for me. you can think/imagine whatever about someone, but you will never know this person until you heard words from his mouth and spend some time with him. i just keep this in my head.
I can understand he would maybe be afraid to deceive people when meeting them, just being "him" and not moonwalking anytime he enters a room (that would still rock, but not really convenient in fact lol) but we, as fans and perfect strangers also have in mind that maybe we will only have few seconds to meet him, and that this few seconds are our only chance to : try not to be crushed by other people-  not look like crazy person because of crying with emotion - find something not stupid to say - wonder if he will ever remember our face - going home with the feeling  that "wow, i've bee the stupidest one on Earth, i should have say this or that"- spend the rest of your life with maybe the feeling MJ will remember you as "this funny/stupid/crazy/whoknows fan i saw the other day"
That's a lot of stress on both sides :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

August 05, 2012, 03:55:51 AM
and just to end : my dog is 15, she deaf and blind.... should that be a sign ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

LUNATopic starter

August 05, 2012, 05:38:18 AM
You've been a believer for almost 3 years and you still have doubts?

Well, I didn't say Michael is not going to bam. I said that "The King of Pop" will never come back (there is a huge difference between both).
Michael is not obliged to do anything. It's his hoax and he planned it. He will come back in his own time. Giving us hints and clues is something we all appreciate. He is already speaking to us through them. Front is here with us, Back and TS were also here trying to help us to stay on the right track. Sarahli has started a thread highlighting all the clues and hints the Jackson family has given us to validate Front. Even most of us here on the Forum think that he is Michael. So please take your time reading this thread.

You have even started this thread yourself. You could also read the posts of the other members one more time. And please read Fron't post again. You will find all answers there

yes,diggy,i have been believing in mj's hoax for 3 years,but the doubts (the doubts that i'm wrong) r still in my mind;is it my/our suggestion? am i believing 4 avoiding accepting the death? i'm 90% sure he's not dead,but no more of 90%..... i'll be 100% only when/if i'll c mikael saying he's alive,only if i'll hear these words from his mouth;i've read all the threads about front and ts (many many doubts about ts),but,i'm very sorry:these r clues and they're not enough,4 me. not enough 4 saying:"he's 100% alive,he's with us and he's fine".

*LUNA*

Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 06:17:58 AM by LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions