SarahliTopic starter

Here is a little update of just SOME of the clues/connections/whispers, because there is no way that all of them can be recounted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what we are here for, to connect the dots, and hear the whispers from both Front and family connections. Front has given us many "KEYS" since his tIME here and for that we are truly grateful.  :smiley_abuv:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The missing “N”:
  • Front made 2 posts highlighting the letter “N”:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago?  :icon_lol:

Re: yellow brick road…..

Might want to check your local bookstore for a  world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N".  :icon_e_wink:

Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….

28…71…80…37…

Anyone got any spare "CHA_GE" in their Front pockets that Back could borrow?

the "N"ew to come………….

• Thereafter the official Michael Jackson facebook page posted about the "NO FIGHTI_G" sticker we can see in the “You Rock My World” video. They emphasized the fact that a "N" was missing.

• Also, Paris tweeted after this about “SPIDERMA_”  -- another great missing “N”

• This “Spiderma_” tweet from Paris also connects to a post by Front he made just a few days before where he mentions the missing “N” and where he posted the picture of a cake with a SPIDER!

Off Topic……..

yea I know it's a little late, but we wanted to share some post-birthday/pre-bam cake with all you lovely ppl…….. 

Now, there's only ONE piece left-- so remember:
NO FIGHTI_G

Stand at the crossroads (intersection between "worlds") and look (SEE); ask for the ancient paths (UNDERSTAND)………..
…..ask where the good way is (PERCEIVE)
…….and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls (deLIVErance).
-Jeremiah 6:16

• In the same period La Toya made a tweet with a "N" capitalized. She also said that she might have been bitten by an insect! Which could correspond to a spider… another connection with Front’s "N" and spider cake:

• Another missing “N” appeared during the trial in one of the prosecution’s presentation document ---the word misspelled was "pronouced" instead of “pronounced”:

L.A. prosecutors today also ran into spelling problems during their opening statement. As seen here, on one of the slides shown to jurors, the word “pronounced” was missing the second “n.”

All of these missing “N”s are very clear connections. A whole pattern of “N”s proving Front’s authenticity. But this is not all, there is much more.

The “Keys”:

Front gave us this hint/whisper:

snick-clack, snick-clack
Front's got his back
what do you see? Keep Watchin' please
look closer for more "KEYS"……………………….

- Front told us in this post to pay attention and to look for more “keys”. Then there have been several “keys” found:

• First came the unveiling of Michael's artwork with all the KEYS: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Then the CNN interview with Jermaine with the musical KEYS clearly showing and the "KEYS" sign which the camera was sure to show in the background:

• Then this TMZ article entitled “Conrad Murray Trial Key Witness Has VANISHED” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • Then this headline appeared in the news “Michael Jackson's son Prince to give "KEY evidence" in his dad's manslaughter trial” You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • Then another nice “key” showed up: Paris’ key ring she was wearing during her interview on the Ellen Degeneres show for her coming movie entitledLundon’s bridge and the Three Keys

• Another interesting "Key" was found during the trial: we can see what looks like a key on the Defense's desk:

8-Ball:
  • Prince had posted a picture as his twitter avatar where we see an alien playing pool and what is interesting is that “8 ball” is a pool game (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ). And the 8 ball is the winning shot!

This connects to Front’s famous “8-Ball” in several posts, example:

Front:
Perhaps they should try another method to garner their so-called indisputable foresights and "INSIDE information".  I suspect they are peering INSIDE an 8-Ball.

I have a feeling that in doing so will lead to a deeper understanding as future events come to light. And if it doesn't, then I guess I'll just have to return this Magic 8 Ball.

Third-Eye:
  • Another point is that in Prince's avatar the alien has 3 eyes and this connects to a picture Front had posted:
Let your eyes do the watchin'……….

• Jermaine wore an orange t-shirt during a September 2011 interview in the UK --and orange represents the color of our Hoax forum background:

Front confirmed to us that it was well one of the many whispers we received:

Nothin' like a brother showing a little team spirit.

Before it all happens he gave us an indication that the family (brother or sister) was about to give us hints and I think Jermaine gave us many:

Romans 14:13
Let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or OBSTACLE in the way of a BROTHER or SISTER.

So clearly Jermaine didn’t choose this color randomly! "Someone" asked him to wear it!  :icon_e_wink:

• Let’s not forget the “pie” Jermaine mentioned in a tweet while the subject was being discussed and in connection with the above post by Front about “brother” as well, ie the help of his brother with the Hoax.

• Front’s mention of fake fans attacking the family has been confirmed shortly after by a retweet from Paris and a tweet  from Taj Jackson which is another clear family connection:
uhmm, PureLove..... "fans" that spread hate to Michael's family--believers or NOT--are FAKE fans. PERIOD!! A TRUE fan would never do that. EVER!!!!!

tajjackson3Taj Jackson
So sad that at a time like this we still have "fans" making personal attacks against our family. Really pathetic. :-(

SoDamnEpic J ŁAИDON BITCH ♔   by pariisjaxn  When shit goes down and sides are taken, you find out who was real and who was fakin'.  21 Jul

• In one of his posts, Front included this picture:

• Not long after Paris tweeted about magical forests and posted a picture very similar to Front’s one:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Her tweet also connected to a brief quiz similar to Front’s:

Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets, "official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Question #2: Have we seen any evidence (clues, connections, intentional "mistakes", etc.) that refute the fallacy that MJ is dead? Hint: the correct answer to this question contains the letters H-Y…….Hell Yes!!!

• This following post excerpt from Front connects to a tweet made by Jermaine just the day after:
Focus needs to be directed towards the plight of understanding what's already written----> J U S T I C E !
(i.e., think BIGGER---on a grander scale)

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
We've bigger battles to fight than against the meaningless words of a liar whose version of events was unanimously rejected by a jury

9 Nov 11
  • Front posted this about a snippet he shared with us:
Keep in mind --- this is in very RAW form, but I wanted to share it with you anyway. It doesn't contain all the elements and it's BY FAR complete--just a raw, short snippet--but you can at least get a feel of it.

p.s. don't worry, it's not another scary prank.
  • Just a few days later Paris changed her twitter avatar picture -- we see her wearing a t-shirt with written “RAW” on it.

I loved this as well:

« on: 24 December 2011 » I posted this:

ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη
Shout out to @AlAllDay!! I wanna see who can maybe get him to 1O,OOO followers?? :] Pwetty Pweeease?? <3

It reminded me of Front’s…
“Souza-Souz ~ Pwetty pweeeeeez…with a cherry on top of that PIE!”

the "N"ew, the "CHA_GE" --- if it makes you wonder
relapse back, mesh letter to number
won't be long 'til you hear that thunder……………
  • After this came out the Michael Forever tribute video and thunder is the first thing that we hear in that trailer which for me is a strong connection showing that Front had foreknowledge about what was in that trailer. The flashes of lightning represent for me the guiding light in the dark path ahead. The whispers that Front mentioned several times:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vZv59R9fyrE[/youtube]

The tribute teaser vid was uploaded Aug 1, 2011 -- FRONT posted the thunder post July 22, 2011
  • In connection to the trial and showing that Front knew what was about to happen:
He made a funny joke: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The part interesting here in this context is the mention of the bottles of propofol – NUMEROUS bottles…

Michael: {standing alone…shakes his head…and breaks out into a rendition of 99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall} 99 bottles of Propofol… 99 bottles of Propofol… take 1 down, pass it around--oops! where did it go?….. 98 bottles of Propofol………

• Thereafter and during the trial a crazy amount of propofol bottles was mentioned/shown as exhibits:

Again, not a coincidence.
The Pumpkin:
  • PureLove and myself were joking about a pumpkin (or jack-o-lantern) we were seeing behind Conrad Murray during the trial and PureLove had posted several "scary" pictures of pumpkins a little before:

« on: 26 October 2011 »
Sarahli: “This one looks a LOT less scary than the ones you posted here!”
PureLove: “Just wait a little. You haven't seen the face of the pumpkin yet!”

• The day after we got to see the pumpkin’s face!

« on: 27 October 2011 »

...and Ed Chernoff’s orange tie as a bonus!

Interesting and funny reply from Front who confirmed that our wish had been granted:

Holy BAMcakes! You people sure are hard to please! You ask to see Mr. Pumpkin…..wish granted. You ask for clues from the Family…..you got clues from the Family. You asked for more keys…..you got more keys. You asked for A_OTHER sign…..you got another SIG_. I guess Souza might as well close down this hoax forum now and throw in the "towel" because MJ has already "officially"  :?  been PRONOU_CED "dead" (infamous autopsy photo with the missing "N").

Front said:
2 birds:
JU(STICE)ngle myna
+
acrocephalus rufESC(AP)Ens
= 1 stone

p.s. for now, enjoy the Bliss…………….
  • A few days later the official MJ facebook page posted:

Key word = ESCAPism

• Front composed for us an "Official Hoax MiX Snippet"  --just for fun and because we asked for a hoax song. If we listened closely we could here beat-boxing like Michael does!  Listen particularly to 0:48-0:56, then again from 1:10-1:19 and then again from 1:31-end. I was amazed and surprised and felt it was so nice of him to do that. I think he has made it subtle of course but if you listen carefully it’s there.
  • Front gave us a hint about it in the lyrics accompanying the snippet:
Groove to the "beat" outside the "box"
Spinning like clockwork, tick-tock, tick-tock
  • So we really had to find it and shortly after the official MJ facebook page posted the handwritten lyrics of “Beat it” which directly connected to the “beat” of Front’s snippet:

• This connects to the fact that Front’s post was about music, creation (handwritten lyrics) and to the “Beat” of course!
Here’s a video of where we can here Michael beat-boxing:

Just a quick update for everyone...  :)

Front always talks about "Light" in times of "darkness" and most recently on January 5 he posted this:"Remember the story contained in my previous post. Darkness fell across the land of Egypt--- but they survived. Light shall illuminate OUR land again, too."

And Paris tweeted 8 hours ago: "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light."

• Jermaine tweeted back to Andrea and said:
jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson
@TheVogueRogue Yes! There's no such thing as a coincidence ; )

• Which connects to a well-known sentence said by Back (Front):
Back: “Nothing is by cooincidence”

If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".
  • What is interesting here is the mention of Mickey Mouse. Some time later we received a hint from Omer who posted a Mickey Mouse watch: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. And a tweet from Paris mentioning “Mouse”:
Hmm, interesting -- all this talk about Mickey Mouse that stemmed from Front's post and now this 7 hours ago from Paris: "awkward b/c my auto correct in my last tweet changed "movie" to "mouse" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Just a few days after Front made the following post mentioning "we're takin' over":
Front is seeing the many sides, many eyes…tossing and turning at the "I_tersection of lights". Unlike most, it is indeed black and white. Tumbling, bouncing, traveling "back" through tiME…every facet holds reason and rhyme.

we're takin' over.......

• Jaafar tweeted "we're taking over" and posted a picture that immediately reminded me of Michael's posture during the O2 press conference. I find this very symbolic:

9:37 - 15 Avr 12 via web

• Front posted a handwritten note mentioning "the momment of now":

A few days later, the news broke about a deal made by the Estate with Pepsi. The commercial was aptly entitled: “Now in the Moment”

And a great observation concerning the timing has been made by Julia142:
Another thing realllllllly interesting, as you said, Pepsi released that video 21 days after June 25th 2009, but we had a big clue right in FRONT of our eyes to link Front' handwriting's message 'The Momment of now'', to the Pepsi Campaign ''Now in a moment''! He posted his message 21 days before we got the news on May 3rd about Pepsi, the same number of days it took to release the infamous Pepsi hair burning video!!!!

• Another nice connection to Front from MJ's Facebook entry, connecting the past to the "momment" of "now."

Quote of the day: "I'm a person of the present, and I have to ask, 'How are things going now? What's happening now? What's going to happen in the future that could affect what has happened in the past?’”
------------------------------------------------
We received several other handwritten notes from Front and they correspond to Michael’s handwriting. Several comparisons have been made with samples known to have been written by Michael – you can find them and the dicsussion that ensued in the Back/Front thread:

And even if not meant as a clue-- Front posted a picture of the t-shirt he was wearing.

A nice wink to our forum colors as we can say that we all virtually meet in Holland!   :icon_e_wink:

Front also posted pictures of his hands and they look like Michael's:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Front wrote:
Aug 24 + 1 day of Simmering----> Aug 25

Do NOT forget the 1 day of Simmering, for it is a consequential and VITAL ingredient of the recipe---Past, Present & Future! Look for it............

And rest assured, my friends, they did NOT and WILL not break  him, for he is..........

in a kiNgdom far Away
but perhaps cLoser than yoU thinK
Bolstering his next movE
checkmAtE----> is on the BRink

"with all that I've been through, I'm still around" --- Long live The King
  • In this post we understood in hindsight that it was a whisper/clue from Front. We were given a date to look at  “Aug 25” and we finally got it!

Prosecutors just showed an image of Michael Jackson's dead, naked body sprawled on a gurney -- taken hours after the singer died.
The date on the tiles beside his body appears to read August 25th, 2009 -- but MJ's autopsy doctor Christopher Rogers claims the date is wrong ... it should read June 25th.
  • Incredible that Front had knowledge of this “little” DEtAiL! And what is also interesting in his post is the word “VITAL” which has a connotation with “LIFE” = Fake autopsy picture -- and an autopsy picture is a VITAL ingredient of a THRILLER’s recipe! It is clear that Front knew what was going to happen and that the autopsy picture might weaken people's faith that's why he gave us these whispers.
  • Recently Front shared with us a sketch/drawing:

• Just after, the MJ Facebook page made a new entry connecting directly to Front's DRAWING!

• Wow we are receiving many whispers recently! Here's another one:
    Front posted this:
hmmm……….
I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.

• Just the day after Paris tweeted:

Keyword = CIRCUS
I just want to emphazise two other connections between Paris & Front. One has already been posted, Paris used the word "frontin" in a tweet (self explanatory  :icon_lol:) -- "Frontin" is not a very common word, but I think we know why she said it...

"Madagascar 3 was seriously the best cartoon ive seen in such a long time it was amazing haha not frontin"

She also tweeted about "circus" again after Front's "circus" post:

"just saw the cutest little boy walk by singing "da da da da da da da da circus" and i just had to smile he was adorableeeee"

Looks like Michael and Paris are having a little fun with us.  :icon_e_wink:
  • Front made 2 posts mentionning "monkey":
p.s. monkey needs more kiwi

p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….
  • A few days later, Paris tweeted about a "monkey":
"this monkey's gone to heavennn"

I found a Front connection after a little investigation inspired by a post on .net by crystals133 entitled "Chernoff closes his practice". I went poking around on Chernoff's Facebook account(s). Seems Chernoff allegedly "closed" his law firm and opened a new one on June 17th. Stradley, Chernoff & Alford You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login dissolved and now he has it listed as Houston Criminal Law You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ?

Chernoff made this post:
Stradley, Chernoff & Alford
June 17
After eleven years, the law firm is no more. It's a bittersweet symphony, this life. Marriages dissolve. Partnerships dissolve. Children move on. And then rebirth.

That's interesting but what's even more interesting is one of the pics posted to the Stradley, Chernoff & Alford page, posted 2/24/2012:

Note the feather tipping the scales of justice to the max.

Refer to Front's posts from around the same time:

Feb 8th, 2012 09:38:38 PM You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In times of silence, try not to get discouraged. It only means there is something BIG in the works…..and the "feather" will DEFINITELY be heard when it flutters to the "stage".

March 7th, 2012 03:31:49 PM » You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Feather Dance

A boy and a girl sit in a tree
sharing laughter and joy and simplicity
the songbirds coalesce in perfect harmony
the drone of the outside world becomes silent
a feather flutters by, dancing on the wind
invisible caresses felt from within
and they wonder, "Which bird is it? From where does it come?"
one bird flying overhead calls out, "Does it really matter? For we are one."

Later that evening, walking amidst the orange and green
where silhouettes of feathers dancing can be seen
they no longer wonder from where that feather came
for the knowing is in the moon, stars, sun and rain
and so they dance…

and from a few months prior:

Nov 7, 2011 10:22:48 PM » You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2 birds:
JU(STICE)ngle myna
+
acrocephalus rufESC(AP)Ens
= 1 stone

p.s. for now, enjoy the Bliss…………….

Notice also Lady Liberty has struck the MJ Jesus effigy pose aka crucifixion pose atop the scales of justice.
  • An interesting point is that the statue's face looks like Michael. Here is a closer look:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Julia142 found another interesting connection between Front and the video of Conrad Murray which was released by TMZ on the special day of 25th June 2012.
    Front posted before this came out:
And if it's STILL not clear…..Front was addressing the tabloid ASSociatES and their Devil-driving, dinged-up, damaged, e-coli-infested, ugly-azz LAME TRAIN caboose--which they constantly TRY (and FAIL worse with every attempt!) to alter the tracks of the Hoax Coach with their acquisitivene$$. If you are not in said category, move right along --- it doesn't apply to you. If you FEEL addressed by Front's calling outs….then PERHAPS it's time to check that man (or woman) in the mirror.
  • This part of Front’s post I quoted connects to what Conrad Murray says in his speech:
Conrad Murray:
Nonetheless, I believe this is not the time to continue demeaning nor assassinating his character in the media. We must remember Michael for the good he has done for society. We must also be conscious that no man nor women, with the exception of the innocent child, is absolutely free of hidden skeletons. Therefore, the next time you look in the mirror, before passing judgment, or condemning someone, take a good look at yourself, and if you are not 100% sure that when scrutinized no fault could be found then you may have earned that right to criticize.

You can watch the video here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • Front’s comment mirrors Murray’s speech, they both relate to the media lies which we know have a lot to do with the purpose of the Hoax. I especially love the similarity in the mention of looking at the man (woman) in the mirror. And we have our magic number again as Front posted exactly 7 days before the video came out! :icon_e_wink:

Here's another nice Paris -- Front connection:

you WILL be stumbling out that door bamboozled and COVERED with chocolate icecream from head to toe.

[...]

p.s. monkey is still waiting for that kiwi…….

p.s. monkey needs more kiwi

Paris is holding an ice cream carton with an INTERESTING brand:

Key words: "Ice cream" + "Monkey" ... in other words Chunky Monkey.  :icon_e_wink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • A nice Victory connection:
Front posted this:

Don't blame it on the moonshine
Don't blame it on the spotlight
Don't blame it on the good guys
Blame it on the baloney

:icon_e_wink:
  • A few hours later the official MJ Facebook page posted this Victory tour promo ad:
Michael Jackson
Vintage MJ: Check out this original Victory Tour promo ad, which appeared in Billboard Magazine in July of 1984.

• This Victory tour ad connects to a comment I made for the last facebook entry 2 days before and where I mention "Victory":
Thanks for the forum shout out on Facebook, Front.

Michael Jackson
Photo of the Day: MJ on the set of the music video for “Jam”

Like · · Share · 50,3301,9553,160 · about an hour ago ·

Maybe Front liked Simpa's montages who knows!  :icon_lol: It's however a clear wink to our forum and in this picture Michael is also doing a Victory sign. So... Michael is winning a battle? I hope so.  :ghsdf:

• So what is interesting here is that I mentionned "Michael doing the Victory sign" and 2 days later Front posts and the FB page follows with a Victory "sign".  :icon_e_wink:
  • A funny "facilities" connection that deserves its place here.  :icon_lol: So we first received the following post by Front mentionning "facilities":
hmmm……….

I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.

Worry not, my friends---any BACKbiting crusades shall cease once the curtain ascends and the LIght ILLuminates their true intentions!

Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! if your avaricious lil' money-hungry eyes happens upon these words as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…you should really consider taking a loooooong vacation----and perhaps staying at LEAST 500 feet from the, uhmm, "facilities".  AUTHORIZATION: DENIED…AGAIN. Do YOURself a favor , save yourself the embarrassment from future TRUTHS that shall come to light---and cast upon YOU the shadows that you have attempted to spread over "OTHERs" for so long.

WRongs ARE (and will continue to be)----> RIGHTEd
^^^ words of TRUTH--beyond a shadow of a doubt!
ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.

the tIME is coming…………………………

p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!

• A few days later Paris posted the following picture:

• It's a somewhat "uncanny" connection you may say. So I gotta ask: What are the odds of Front mentionning "facilities" and Paris posting this picture? You be the judge. :icon_lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIME:
  • Front posted:
The intricately complex essence of the universe can be simplified in every existing form of life. The meaning of life is found in every entity…..a multitude of parallels, a plethora of levels…ALL----> reflective of that single nucleus.

T.I.M.E.

In the laws of Mother Nature/God, the laws of time & physics are reflected in every microcosm (the moment of noW) and in every macrocosm (the Bigger PIcture).
tIME beyond the mind retains no reason or rhyme.

Reality---> it's all perspective
Time----> it's all relative

• Not long after we received very clear whispers from Paris connecting to Front’s post; she first tweeted about time and then posted a significant time-related picture:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missing "N ":
  • We recently received another missing “N” clue. I think everyone knows about the now famous letter “N”, if not please see the beginning of this post. This time it involved MJ’s facebook page and its Twitter version. What is posted on Facebook is tweeted on Twitter with slight differences because of the format and the “N” was missing on Twitter which was clearly done on purpose:
haha @ katy
Notice you wrote "lovi' each other wholeheartedly" -> hence my missing N - comment :) but yup, the N is there in the original post.. :) what a funny coincidence  :icon_lol:
The "N" was definitely missing on the MJ twitter account but is present on the FB account.

Cool missing “N”  :woohoo2:
What’s interesting to notice imo is that they used the maximum characters allowed on twitter and that they could have left the letter “N” on “Lovin” as the apostrophe counts as a character anyway. They could even have removed the coma after “Yes” and write “Loving”. Totally done on purpose!
So what are we supposed to feel?  :icon_geek:
  • Just after that, Front dropped by to say "N"!  :icon_lol: Notice the character from Sesame Street in the following picture:

Juuuuuus' se_ding some L.O.V.E.

:bearhug:
  • And a few days later MJ’s Facebook page posted an interesting cover magazine picture which was mentioning… guess what? Sesame Street! What a coincidence!  This is all so well planned.  :icon_e_wink:

• And as if it wasn't enough, Jackie Jackson retweeted the missing "N" tweet in question:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"N" highlight:
  • To continue with our "N" saga I'm adding a picture posted by Jaafar Jackson on his webstagram: clearly the letter "N" is the one highLIGHTED; z x c v b N :icon_cool:

I shall call it the Joy/Happiness/Togetherness connection:
  • I first said this:
I don't want we forget all the times Front posted and made us happy just because of that lol
  • Shortly after, Front posted:
------> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  • Finally the very next day, the official MJ Facebook posted the lyrics of "I'll Be There":

• Very meaningful lyrics about joy cementing the dots together!  :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 12:54:49 PM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Good job Sarahli!  :smiley_abuv:
Thank you so much!
 :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Adi

Awesome job Sarahli!

Thank you for all the work putting this post together.  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Great work! I hadn't even seen all of them. I'll sticky it so you can access it quickly if you need to add stuff.
 :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Awesome Sarahli, this is absolutely perfect for anyone asking "Who is Front?"  or anyone just wanting to remind themselves of all the connections.

And if Front is NOT Michael then he is Jermai_e.  :icon_lol: :suspect: :icon_e_confused: :icon_eek: :icon_bounce: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SarahliTopic starter

Thank you everyone.  :bearhug:

Great work! I hadn't even seen all of them. I'll sticky it so you can access it quickly if you need to add stuff.
 :th_bravo:

Thanks, good idea  :icon_e_wink:

Awesome Sarahli, this is absolutely perfect for anyone asking "Who is Front?"  or anyone just wanting to remind themselves of all the connections.

And if Front is NOT Michael then he is Jermai_e.  :icon_lol: :suspect: :icon_e_confused: :icon_eek: :icon_bounce: :icon_lol:

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

Well, I think that's not such a stupid idea. I think that's a very good second choice actually. Hmmmmmm.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Well, I think that's not such a stupid idea. I think that's a very good second choice actually. Hmmmmmm.....

It's something I've been considering for quite some time now...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

OMG, imagine that! That would be hilarious! That also explains why they don't like Front over at .net :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
 :affraid: Sarahli, you did a TITANIC work here!  :bowdown:
And so nicely and clearly presented!! Wow!!  :th_bravo:

Quote from: Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

OMG, imagine that! That would be hilarious! That also explains why they don't like Front over at .net :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Ahahaha!  That's perfect.

I had posted a while ago in the back/Front thread that Front didn't necessarily HAVE to be MJ because I had Jermaine in mind if he wasn't, lol.  One thing for sure, Jermaine knows who Front is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nice to see these clues/connections together. Thanks Sarahli!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love You Michael!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Wonderful Sarahli... :th_bravo:..awesome works....THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... :michael-jackson: :bowdown: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Unbelievably awesome work Sarahli...just wow!
Thank you so much for all of this......

Blessings to you always.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This topic is brilliant!  :th_bravo:

And the drawing of a cute little monkey in the last post of Front ... There was a video of Paris saying "Monkey ... help." This would be the nickname of Michael, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal