emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I respect and admire Katherine in how she did the interview. And I agree Souza, she looks stunning. She is elegant and intelligent (of course  :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_rolleyes: she’s the mother of Michael).
Katherine gave well thought and honest answers, and to some questions she answered like: “You know I really can’t answer that question”, which is direct and honest and I respect Piers that he didn’t make efforts to ask further (like many journalists would do :icon_evil:). I think it means that she has been well instructed what to tell and what to not tell :icon_e_wink:.

Vid 1: 1:26 “I can’t say too much more about him (MJ)…but his father was an artist too, he loved to paint and draw..”
2:04: Piers: “What did painting brought/give him: KJ: “You know what.. I can’t really answer that question..” (could mean Katherine doesn’t know OR she has her reasons not to tell).

KJ said  that Nr 7 means completeness in the bible, it’s a Lucky nr for him. He just had an obsession for chairs (this reminds me of the throne picture in one of Front’s posts)

Vid2:
About CM: "that others are involved I don’t know, I feel that. I rather not answer that question. 4 years in jail is not in enough. Ill never see my son again, but he (CM) can get out and he can enjoy his children" :icon_e_sad:. Strong: "he trusted him."  KJ: "Michael trusted everybody."

I felt sad, though I admire her confidence too when KJ said: “Every morning all through the day I think about michael, … I just miss him, being a Christian and believe in resurrection I feel that I’ll see him again”.

How was MJ physically in the build up to his death. Because of the trial KJ can’t say too much about it. She was concerned about those shows (50), every night working, she called him to tell him they had to change that schedule. She felt that a lot of bad people were around. “All about money” :icon_evil:

Vid 3:
They’re doing very well. Prince is a very good student. Paris wanted so badly into showbiz, “I gave in” KJ said. “just try me” she said. “I can cry on cue” (again mentioned in an interview! :icon_cool:)
Strong: “he wanted to being friends with his fans again”.
The biggest misconception: KJ: "most people believe what they read, terrible lies, like he was molesting young boys, he might have been on painkillers things like that, they were trying to make him out that he was a terrible person and he was not that".

Vid 4:
KJ: "Michael was a perfectionist, whatever he did he wanted to do the best". “Man in the Mirror” is her favorite, because of the message. “ Earth song” too.
KJ About Jordan Chandler who admitted that he had lied: “after Michael died Jordan came out that he wished that he could have told Michael before he passed, let him know that he had come into the public and admitted that he had never touched him."

Vid 5: Strong: About MJ’s art and L.A. Children’s Hospital. Michael had wished to donate his artwork in the Children's hospital back in 2007/2008, but he couldn't because the hospital wasn't finished yet.

Michael's children did donate his work:

I'm happy that Michael knows that some of his artwork is there, as he wished.  :bearhug:

L.O.V.E

Thank you for putting the text here Everlastinglove :) I like: "he wanted to being friends with his fans again"  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

AKHTONI

if posted before please delete

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late