You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well one would have to assume in lieu of what Ms. Katherine actually said. One ought to be carefull in making assumptions. This is the job of the journalist to clarify conflicting statements, as they are the person, live, with the mic, asking the questions which are generating these conflicting statements. As it were, Piers Morgan failed to do his job. As it is, we are left having to either take Ms. Katherine at her word, assume she MEANT this or that, or simply understand that there is more to the story.

However, her words ought to be taken within context and her context is conflicting as well. In this same interview she contradicted herself based on her past statements. Ms. Katherine stated that she has never, TO THIS DAY met Conrad Murray before. 18 months ago she stated that Conrad Murray broke the news to her that MJ was gone. Now, is she lying or acting? If lying, what would be the motive? Not sure, so I conclude that she is acting, being purposely misleading so as to generate doubt and suspicion regarding her statements.

She is also laying the ground work for some REAL journalist, somewhere, who must exist out there in the world, to pick up on these discrepancies and hold her to them. Laying a trap, perhaps, or holding out bait, Ms. Katherine is. It's astounding to me that not one person, with a mic and a platform, has stood up and taken it. Not one.

Good points!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Now I am confused because I’ve always been taught that the first resurrection was the resurrection of Christ and that the second one would be of his return to claim his people as his own.  :icon_eek: However, near the time of the 2nd coming, there would be false gods and prophets parading as good which is already happening all over the world.  I don’t know if the mark is 666 or if that number was an evil number used as a metaphor in those days of bible interpretation, but we all have been assigned our numbers under what ever name, be it social security, booking, case, ATM pins or any other social assignment, and there is absolutely nothing you can do in this world without at least one of them.  Everything you do is somehow attached to a number.  You can’t get around it. 

Seems I need to be spending more time on the biblical forum and in Sunday afterschool.   :confused:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

~Souza~Topic starter

Now I am confused because I’ve always been taught that the first resurrection was the resurrection of Christ and that the second one would be of his return to claim his people as his own.  :icon_eek: However, near the time of the 2nd coming, there would be false gods and prophets parading as good which is already happening all over the world.  I don’t know if the mark is 666 or if that number was an evil number used as a metaphor in those days of bible interpretation, but we all have been assigned our numbers under what ever name, be it social security, booking, case, ATM pins or any other social assignment, and there is absolutely nothing you can do in this world without at least one of them.  Everything you do is somehow attached to a number.  You can’t get around it. 

Seems I need to be spending more time on the biblical forum and in Sunday afterschool.   :confused:

I reposted it there and commented there as well: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:compute: Thanks Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Ketherine pain is real WHEN she talks about all the injustices Michael suffered.

Bingo! She doesn't have to fake everything. But she did laugh when talking about the real hoax stuff, like the sevens. Maybe she is starting to enjoy the fun a little. I can imagine it must be hard for her to live a lie being a faithful JW, but she is getting pretty good at avoiding questions she can't answer. And the woman looks STUNNING for an 83-Year-old woman.

Your words make me so happy Souza !!! :woohoo2:... :bearhug:  Michael love you !!!  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

Thanks again Souza!

Be back soon to write down my thoughts. Gonna get some sleep now *zzzzzz*, it's pretty late/early.

Nite

with L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

pepper

Interesting for Piers to say at the beginning of the telecast  (at :02)  "Tonight the exclusive interview, 3 years in the making..." Oh, so this interview was planned BEFORE June 25, 2009??   :icon_e_wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28re5aL15js&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Link to transcript of interview May 14, 2012:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kind of along the lines of Kenny Ortega at the July 7 Memorial?? (at :30) "We were here, a little less than a week ago... and Michael was with us..."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyNOOkPVilg[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

"But never did I find support for the Catholic view that there is eternal hell for the dead. Dead is dead".

I’m Catholic - we don’t think dead is dead. We believe in Heaven, Hell & Purgatory.  Satan's 1,000 year reign is almost up, imo. Although I always thought it was 100 years?  Anyway, I think we are witnessing the end times & the second coming of Christ is close at hand.  Just look at the world in the last century.  A great book to read on the subject (for everyone) is called “The Thunder Of Justice”.  It’s stories from different visionaries who had, or are having, apparitions of Jesus, and or, The Virgin Mary.  They were told (some shown) what is to come and how best to prepare.  Lots could not handle what they had seen.  To name a few people in the book; St. Bernadette of Lourdes, St. Faustina of Fatima, Padre Pio, the children from Garabandal Spain, Medjugorje Bosnia, and Kibeho Rwanda (videos of these later events are on YT). Plus, many, many more.  Notice most are children!  They tell of the great chastisement to come & the beauty of the world after Christ‘s return.  It’s a scary read but you can see it all playing out today. I say, even if you don’t believe - it doesn’t hurt to read this book in case it does happen.  At least you will know what the heck is going on.

As for the first resurrection; that is when Christ rose for the dead and ascended into Heaven. Not sure what is meant by the second resurrection?

Some years back I had a couple of very sweet Jehovah Witness’s come to my door, I was interested to learn what they believe so I let them in.  They told me that when you die you go to sleep & wait for Christ to awaken you. I told them I’d be afraid He wouldn’t wake me & I‘d be sleeping for eternity.  Imagine the bed sores! lol They also mentioned the 144,000 lucky ones who get to go to Heaven.  I asked them “in 2,000 years & all the saintly people who have lived before us, wouldn’t that quota be filled by now?” That questioned stumped them a bit. In fact I may have converted the older lady. lol

Kidding aside, I think all religions should be respected.  There’s only one God and whatever you may call Him does not matter, it’s believing in Him that’s important. <3
Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 02:53:18 AM by msgitm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

On the interview topic - didn't that drawing of Michael sitting in the corner with the mic sell at Julien's Auction House?  I seem to recall it in one of the many MJ auctions.  But... Miko Brando also said he promised Michael he would get it all back for him. hmmm...
Also; if you look at the O2 schedule - he was to perform 2.5 shows a week. NOT one day on, one day off.  Plus he had plenty of off time as well.  I don't get why people think he couldn't do 50 shows.  Plenty of artists over 50 years old are still performing no problem. Maybe not all are as active on stage as he was but some are. And 50 is NOT old!
BTW - the lovely Katherine looks like she's wearing the famous suit again. Same one from the trial - both of them.
Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 02:49:58 AM by msgitm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Just thought I'd mention that Katherine and Paris Jackson made the front news today in Australia....

This is amazing news, because the whole article is about Paris and her acting debut and career......

More specifically, it talks about how Katherine asked Paris if she thinks she can act.....and then Paris replied that she can cry on cue....incredible how the general public don't even see this as suspicious...

I suppose the rest of the world has no idea what is really going on.....Just thought I'd share that information for you  :)  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Bec
Well yeah. I mean come on. We just watched the famous clip of Paris crying and then KJ tells the story of how her granddaughter can cry on cue... he should have said something. You could ask "well then it would be difficult to know if she was truly crying wouldn't it?", you could say the obvious, "we just saw the famous clip of Paris's tearful speech at Michael's memorial, and you just told us the lovely story of how Paris is such a good actress she can cry on cue, do you have anything to add?" He's a journalist... it's his job to ask the tough questions. He blew it.
Martin Bashir, Barbara Walters, and Diane Sawyer all would have asked it. Well maybe not, but they might have a sickening feeling rush over them, that they’ve been had.
I really think Pierce is a beLIEver, just like Larry King, who he replaced.

Veronicafall
I heard of Back and Front, but who is Left and Right now?!

It's simply so COINCIDENTAL an ad! Love it!  Here's Front's first post with at least 'left'. 
He never left!
The King is King of making magic ----- Front, Back, Sideways, Left and Center. NEVER forget that!
The GREATEST entertainer in the world makes the world his stage........on an ILLusional Front.
Bad health? I don't think so!

I sure love Katherine’s laugh!  It reminds me of some of my older aunties—a pleasant and loving laugh!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I'm know that most of us noticed the add about the cadillac...Front to Back....but did you also notice the letters before that???

Pretty freaky if you ask me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

I'm know that most of us noticed the add about the cadillac...Front to Back....but did you also notice the letters before that???

Pretty freaky if you ask me...

:Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

everlastinglove_MJ

I respect and admire Katherine in how she did the interview. And I agree Souza, she looks stunning. She is elegant and intelligent (of course  :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_rolleyes: she’s the mother of Michael).
Katherine gave well thought and honest answers, and to some questions she answered like: “You know I really can’t answer that question”, which is direct and honest and I respect Piers that he didn’t make efforts to ask further (like many journalists would do :icon_evil:). I think it means that she has been well instructed what to tell and what to not tell :icon_e_wink:.

Vid 1: 1:26 “I can’t say too much more about him (MJ)…but his father was an artist too, he loved to paint and draw..”
2:04: Piers: “What did painting brought/give him: KJ: “You know what.. I can’t really answer that question..” (could mean Katherine doesn’t know OR she has her reasons not to tell).

KJ said  that Nr 7 means completeness in the bible, it’s a Lucky nr for him. He just had an obsession for chairs (this reminds me of the throne picture in one of Front’s posts)

Vid2:
About CM: "that others are involved I don’t know, I feel that. I rather not answer that question. 4 years in jail is not in enough. Ill never see my son again, but he (CM) can get out and he can enjoy his children" :icon_e_sad:. Strong: "he trusted him."  KJ: "Michael trusted everybody."

I felt sad, though I admire her confidence too when KJ said: “Every morning all through the day I think about michael, … I just miss him, being a Christian and believe in resurrection I feel that I’ll see him again”.

How was MJ physically in the build up to his death. Because of the trial KJ can’t say too much about it. She was concerned about those shows (50), every night working, she called him to tell him they had to change that schedule. She felt that a lot of bad people were around. “All about money” :icon_evil:

Vid 3:
They’re doing very well. Prince is a very good student. Paris wanted so badly into showbiz, “I gave in” KJ said. “just try me” she said. “I can cry on cue” (again mentioned in an interview! :icon_cool:)
Strong: “he wanted to being friends with his fans again”.
The biggest misconception: KJ: "most people believe what they read, terrible lies, like he was molesting young boys, he might have been on painkillers things like that, they were trying to make him out that he was a terrible person and he was not that".

Vid 4:
KJ: "Michael was a perfectionist, whatever he did he wanted to do the best". “Man in the Mirror” is her favorite, because of the message. “ Earth song” too.
KJ About Jordan Chandler who admitted that he had lied: “after Michael died Jordan came out that he wished that he could have told Michael before he passed, let him know that he had come into the public and admitted that he had never touched him."

Vid 5: Strong: About MJ’s art and L.A. Children’s Hospital. Michael had wished to donate his artwork in the Children's hospital back in 2007/2008, but he couldn't because the hospital wasn't finished yet.

Michael's children did donate his work:

I'm happy that Michael knows that some of his artwork is there, as he wished.  :bearhug:

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Veronicafall
I heard of Back and Front, but who is Left and Right now?!

It's simply so COINCIDENTAL an ad! Love it!  Here's Front's first post with at least 'left'. 
He never left!
The King is King of making magic ----- Front, Back, Sideways, Left and Center. NEVER forget that!
The GREATEST entertainer in the world makes the world his stage........on an ILLusional Front.
Bad health? I don't think so!

Yes, it is... coincidental.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions