suspicious mind

i am never so sure though if the pain is for michael or for the blemish on the jackson name as a whole.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ketherine pain is real WHEN she talks about all the injustices Michael suffered.

Bingo! She doesn't have to fake everything. But she did laugh when talking about the real hoax stuff, like the sevens. Maybe she is starting to enjoy the fun a little. I can imagine it must be hard for her to live a lie being a faithful JW, but she is getting pretty good at avoiding questions she can't answer. And the woman looks STUNNING for an 83-Year-old woman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Souza,
^^Agree with you on both accounts. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

13:09 "I know he was taking painkillers because he got burnt on the top of his head, very painful."

25:25 "These were all terrible lies... that he might have been on painkillers, things like that."

:icon_eek:

No one picks up on this stuff?

I mean, they didn't even catch the Paris cries on cue (20:57) right after they show the tape (18:25) where... Paris cries on cue.

People are really, really gullible. This Piers guy is lost in space.

What would you expect him to ask? If her granddaughter has faked her crying when her father died?!

P.S.: I felt a lot of pain at Mrs. Jackson... I don't see her faking. Is she such a good actress?

Well yeah. I mean come on. We just watched the famous clip of Paris crying and then KJ tells the story of how her granddaughter can cry on cue... he should have said something. You could ask "well then it would be difficult to know if she was truly crying wouldn't it?", you could say the obvious, "we just saw the famous clip of Paris's tearful speech at Michael's memorial, and you just told us the lovely story of how Paris is such a good actress she can cry on cue, do you have anything to add?" He's a journalist... it's his job to ask the tough questions. He blew it.

But see, socially, that would have been awkward. This journalist bowed to social pressures that dictate he has to show proper respect for the dead (even though when MJ was 'alive', no journalist felt any pressure to show any respect at all) which makes it difficult to press KJ on this point at all unless he wants to risk looking insensitive.

So to protect his OWN image, he says nothing, IF he even noticed at all, which is debatable.

He didn't even catch a massive contradiction within his own interview (took painkillers/painkillers was a dirty lie). He sucks at his job. If this guy is supposed to be so good, so respectful, so proper an interviewer, journalism IS dead. It's nothing but an elaborate stage production.

Thank you MJ for making this ever so clear.

Ps. veronica, of course you're supposed to "feel" KJ's pain. She's a profoundly incredible actor. You got sucked in, just like the rest of the increasingly unaware general public.

Pps. Ms Katherine is damn near coming out and telling the entire world that her whole family is committing a massive hoax on the media and the general public. They are getting more confident about it too, at the nearly 3 year mark, it's pretty clear going forward, that no one is going to cal them on it, they are too concerned about their own image and risking social faux-pas to say one bloody word about all these contradictions and suggestive statements... IF they're even paying attention enough to notice them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~Topic starter

Katherine said the world is doomed, and Pierce ignored that comment. Where is the dividing line between her hoax and true JW beliefs. :icon_e_confused:

Yes I heard that too, she also said Im a christian and believe in reserection? I thought she was JW is that christian ?  I thought JW believed when your dead your dead and that only the 144,000 would return from the dead?    Maybe I need to reread some stuff :Crash:

:icon_e_confused:

JW is Christian. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know, that is not the concept of the 144,000. This is how  get it when I read the Bible, and I also think that the JW believe this, or something like this.

Those who will not receive the mark of the beast, and will die before the end, will be resurrected before the millenium reign, those who have died before the mark of the beast is enforced but who are written in the book of life will be resurrected after the millenium reign (second resurrection). The 144,000 are the ones that will live through the great tribulation and go to heaven without dying and they will battle Satan. Satan will be bound on earth for 1,000 years, so the 144,000 and the first resurrected will live in heaven for 1,000 years, then Satan will be destroyed forever and there will be a new earth and the rest will be resurrected. The Bible says that before God destroys him, Satan will be loosened for a short period to ´deceive the nations´, so that implies that the wicked will not be destroyed until after the 1,000 years are finished, otherwise there would not be nations to deceive. But I doubt earth will be a nice place to live during those 1,000 years. That is (as I get it) hell. The earth will be hell. But never did I find support for the Catholic view that there is eternal hell for the dead. Dead is dead. I think that is also pretty much what the JW believe as far as i'm concerned.

It's a little messy, but I hope you get my point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

You know I gotta say, usually Esprit does a pretty good job with videos but he/she really blew it this time. That video was really weak. KJ gave so MANY clues and Esprit totally dropped the ball on compiling them into any kind of format that might convince even someone who already believes.

It would help if these video makers would use proper grammar as well. You can't show these videos to anyone in the US and have them taken seriously because the captions look like a grade school student pulling C's wrote them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Did anyone pick up on the cadilac car commercial in between the interview?  It made reference to Front and Back.  Just thought it was interesting.  Different countries probably run different commercials.

@ sandythyme Right, I forgot about that.  :icon_e_biggrin:

Must be this one, that's a funny coincidence.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrhC6p24RE0[/youtube]

I don't think that's just a coincidence.   ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did anyone pick up on the cadilac car commercial in between the interview?  It made reference to Front and Back.  Just thought it was interesting.  Different countries probably run different commercials.

@ sandythyme Right, I forgot about that.  :icon_e_biggrin:

Must be this one, that's a funny coincidence.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrhC6p24RE0[/youtube]

I don't think that's just a coincidence.   ;D

I heard of Back and Front, but who is Left and Right now?!   ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

13:09 "I know he was taking painkillers because he got burnt on the top of his head, very painful."

25:25 "These were all terrible lies... that he might have been on painkillers, things like that."

I mean, they didn't even catch the Paris cries on cue (20:57) right after they show the tape (18:25) where... Paris cries on cue.

Bec,

I thought Ms. Katherine contradicted herself too when she mentioned the pain killers twice.  But the second time she said it I think she meant that they are saying he was STILL on the pain killers from the time he was taking them since the burn accident.  Maybe she didn't word it properly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Bec,

I thought Ms. Katherine contradicted herself too when she mentioned the pain killers twice.  But the second time she said it I think she meant that they are saying he was STILL on the pain killers from the time he was taking them since the burn accident.  Maybe she didn't word it properly.

Well one would have to assume in lieu of what Ms. Katherine actually said. One ought to be carefull in making assumptions. This is the job of the journalist to clarify conflicting statements, as they are the person, live, with the mic, asking the questions which are generating these conflicting statements. As it were, Piers Morgan failed to do his job. As it is, we are left having to either take Ms. Katherine at her word, assume she MEANT this or that, or simply understand that there is more to the story.

However, her words ought to be taken within context and her context is conflicting as well. In this same interview she contradicted herself based on her past statements. Ms. Katherine stated that she has never, TO THIS DAY met Conrad Murray before. 18 months ago she stated that Conrad Murray broke the news to her that MJ was gone. Now, is she lying or acting? If lying, what would be the motive? Not sure, so I conclude that she is acting, being purposely misleading so as to generate doubt and suspicion regarding her statements.

She is also laying the ground work for some REAL journalist, somewhere, who must exist out there in the world, to pick up on these discrepancies and hold her to them. Laying a trap, perhaps, or holding out bait, Ms. Katherine is. It's astounding to me that not one person, with a mic and a platform, has stood up and taken it. Not one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I believe we are already nearing the end of those 1,000 years of satan’s reign (look at the government, etc.) and satan knows he is about to be defeated.  This being the reason so many evil things are allowed to happen with no fear of repercussion and truly good people are looked at with suspicion, ridicule and hate.  Michael knows.  I know he does.  He is a part of that new world that’s coming.  I hope I’ll be there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

have to ask who is the target audience for these interviews? as people in general just don't seem to be giving a ff about it all or do they idk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~Topic starter

I believe we are already nearing the end of those 1,000 years of satan’s reign (look at the government, etc.) and satan knows he is about to be defeated.  This being the reason so many evil things are allowed to happen with no fear of repercussion and truly good people are looked at with suspicion, ridicule and hate.  Michael knows.  I know he does.  He is a part of that new world that’s coming.  I hope I’ll be there.

That is not biblical. The 1,000 years are AFTER the mark of the beast, the great tribulation etc. During those 1,000 years, satan is bound and will NOT be able to deceive. It's also after the first resurrection, which hasn't happened yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
[youtube][/youtube]
Ms. Katherine is incredible. Ms. Katherine deserves an Oscar. I am blown away by her performance. This was a long interview to sit there in the hot seat and she stayed cool as a cucumber on ice. Very impressive composure.

I agree totally with you Bec.... :icon_bounce:  Mrs katherine is a wonderful actress...Michael is a really good director  :icon_bounce: :icon_razz: :moonwalk_: :ghsdf:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4wX18Fwft9M#![/youtube]
Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 02:41:56 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
I wonder if Oprah has seen this interview, and if she has, I wonder if she is saying  :WTF:??  :LolLolLolLol:

Sending you all LOVE! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions