sandythyme

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did anyone pick up on the cadilac car commercial in between the interview?  It made reference to Front and Back.  Just thought it was interesting.  Different countries probably run different commercials.

No, I don't think so. Here in Holland we get the US ads too.

Souza, it was in the first 15 minutes or so of the  interview. :)

I can't remember seeing the ad, but I was busy keeping my phone ready and peeing during the break and stretch legs etc. lol. But I do know the ad, I've seen it before.

Souza...... :thjajaja121:  Peeing always comes first!   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is the link from TMZ

Yes.  That's it.  Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did anyone pick up on the cadilac car commercial in between the interview?  It made reference to Front and Back.  Just thought it was interesting.  Different countries probably run different commercials.

I didn't notice this time because I usually ignore the commercials.  Someone pointed it out earlier.  It's a cadillac.  Not an Escalade but still....   but I would call that a coincidence.   :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

13:09 "I know he was taking painkillers because he got burnt on the top of his head, very painful."

25:25 "These were all terrible lies... that he might have been on painkillers, things like that."

:icon_eek:

No one picks up on this stuff?

I mean, they didn't even catch the Paris cries on cue (20:57) right after they show the tape (18:25) where... Paris cries on cue.

People are really, really gullible. This Piers guy is lost in space.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Bec
13:09 "I know he was taking painkillers because he got burnt on the top of his head, very painful."

25:25 "These were all terrible lies... that he might have been on painkillers, things like that."
You're good!

Katherine is very good!!! :th_bravo:
Seems her speech is riddled with clues--a veritable treasure!

Andrea said that same Cadillac ad was in the PM interview with the Jackson brothers.

Bec
There are some biblical references to marriage between God and his followers, or was it Jesus, I forget, but something brought up in TS's signs referred to a metaphorical marriage of sorts that reminded me of this proposed monument.
Also about the Wedding chapel, on another thread about Oprah's OWN, she talks to Paris about her dad performing, but more related for this topic she interviews 2 married gay guys saying, "they really ARE the modern family", and some nuns saying, "you fell in love with Christ", and talking about what is really "Normal".  Is the wedding chapel really just the concept of bringing people together in unity in a non-judgemental accepting manner, with/under the presence and accompaniment of MJ, his music and his ideals/vision/creative thinking. The Bible speaks about the Marriage supper of the Lamb and his bride, the church. The Old Testament is the marriage of God and Israel.  So I think the MJ chapel is symbolic of spiritual truth. If so, what is he telling us?
Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:13:56 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Ms. Katherine is incredible. Ms. Katherine deserves an Oscar. I am blown away by her performance. This was a long interview to sit there in the hot seat and she stayed cool as a cucumber on ice. Very impressive composure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Adi

I'm going to try to watch the whole thing a bit later tonight, I've only managed to catch a few snippets. From everyone's comments it sounds like Ms. Katherine has provided alot of clues/whispers/hints again.

She really is a beautifully strong and intelligent woman.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Me too Adi....I have to work long hours this week...so will have to watch later. Thanks Souza for the videos  once again.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

@Souza, re missing the ad breaks cos you had to go and pee: goodness me girl, didn't you have a cup at the ready, so you wouldn't have to go anywhere?  :affraid: Have you learnt nothing from the master in these 3 years?!!!   :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Katherine said the world is doomed, and Pierce ignored that comment. Where is the dividing line between her hoax and true JW beliefs. :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katherine said the world is doomed, and Pierce ignored that comment. Where is the dividing line between her hoax and true JW beliefs. :icon_e_confused:

Yes I heard that too, she also said Im a christian and believe in reserection? I thought she was JW is that christian ?  I thought JW believed when your dead your dead and that only the 144,000 would return from the dead?    Maybe I need to reread some stuff :Crash:

:icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
This is good news all around....  The connection regarding MJ's art and a temple in las legas, is an obvious association to Elvis Presley...there's been a chapel in Las Vegas for many years..since EP death.

Sorry, I had to link to this video...it's just sooooooo funny :LolLolLolLol: :icon_mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quLBE1ei8ww&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Oh 2good2btrue, now I want to redo my wedding SO-O-o-o-o bad!  They are having so much fun! :LolLolLolLol: My sides would be aching and my face a mess from laughing I'm sure...  Don't know how old that groom is after he came clean :affraid: :thjajaja121: but he can move!

@Souza, re missing the ad breaks cos you had to go and pee: goodness me girl, didn't you have a cup at the ready, so you wouldn't have to go anywhere?  :affraid: Have you learnt nothing from the master in these 3 years?!!!   :icon_lol:
:LolLolLolLol:  easier for guys!
Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 05:17:18 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_eek:

No one picks up on this stuff?

I mean, they didn't even catch the Paris cries on cue (20:57) right after they show the tape (18:25) where... Paris cries on cue.

People are really, really gullible. This Piers guy is lost in space.

What would you expect him to ask? If her granddaughter has faked her crying when her father died?!

P.S.: I felt a lot of pain at Mrs. Jackson... I don't see her faking. Is she such a good actress?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Ketherine pain is real WHEN she talks about all the injustices Michael suffered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal