~Souza~Topic starter

Again with phone, some light things are probably not visible.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_YuCTe5pxg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeoBsuMmgMk[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orqZ_WZ6Ixg[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Xr0d2YglI[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQu10V_mxZk[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkjY8YvteXQ[/youtube]

Might be that the last two aren't working yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Thank you so much Souza!
Great interview--very positive and uplifting! Thanks to Pierce!

Video 2, at 2:48 she said, Still to this day I’ve never met Dr. Murray or spoken with him. (Hmm...I still don't know if he's real.)
Video 3, at 6:59 she said, Jordie had said after MJ ‘died’ that he had never touched him.
Video 4, at the beginning, Pierce said his 8 year old played MJ’s music over and over after MJ’s ‘death’. I wonder if this is when Pierce also fell in love with MJ, since he seems a strong supporter.
Video 5, at 3:40 Brett says, “He (MJ) would like, he wanted, he thought that his fans would…”
Haha, a little slip-up, and some quick stuttering!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

I actually had the feeling a few times that Katherine had to try hard not to burst out in laughing.

Now she says she never met Murray, but previously she has said that she met Murray in the hospital, that he was the one that told her Michael was dead. I have to go watch her other interviews again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Good grief, she DID say the Doctor (Murray) told her!  Yeah, Katherine caught in a slip-up!  You beautiful woman/mother/actress you! :th_bravo:
She also mentioned that Paris could act-- could cry on the spot, and earlier they showed Paris crying at the Memorial. :icon_lol:
Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 04:23:21 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

After all the controversy re who has rights to Michael's art, we see Brett with Katherine with news it is to be sold to support children's hospital and other causes.  Okay then!

Also, with no disrespect intended, having KATHERINE appear on mainstream tv at THIS point in time giving the messages she did--reinforces the wrongs--righted, lies--truth,(even resurrection was mentioned, tho crucifiction was just implied)............well it seems the big gun was brought out.........

Cranking up the heat.........steaming up the place...........

Thanks Souza , hope we didn't disturb the neighbors~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I actually had the feeling a few times that Katherine had to try hard not to burst out in laughing.

Now she says she never met Murray, but previously she has said that she met Murray in the hospital, that he was the one that told her Michael was dead. I have to go watch her other interviews again.

At 13:50
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsV3P_2D15k[/youtube]

Unsure whether he was alive or dead, Katherine arrived at the hospital and waited to learn about her son's condition. "We stayed in there a long time before [the doctor] came in to tell us," she says. "I guess he didn't want to either. But the doctor had to tell us—Dr. Murray."

Dr. Conrad Murray was Michael's personal physician. He's been accused of administering lethal levels of propofol, a powerful anesthetic, and was charged with involuntary manslaughter for his role in Michael's death.

"Dr. Murray told you?" Oprah asks.

"Yes," Katherine says. "He came out, and he was talking. It took him so long. And I'd say: 'Well, what's happened? ... Did he make it?' And he said: 'No. He's gone.' That's all I remember."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

I thought that it was revealed in the trial that Murray made the allegations that he had comforted Katherine & the children on his taped deposition.  But it was later learned that that was not the way it happened and that Murray walked by and never said a word to them.  I could be wrong on that so if that can be checked out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sandythyme

Thanks Souza  for the videos.  I watched the interview last night...but forgot to tape it.  I agree there were a few times that I thought Katherine was going to laugh also.  I laughed when she said, video #4 about 3:08 when Piers asked her how often she talked to Michael and she started with "I talk to him" then corrected to I'd talk to him.  Could just be a stumble of words, but it made me happy.  I was also confused on the meeting of Dr. Murray and also picked up on present tense as opposed to past tense in the conversation.  I will say when it was announced that Piers was going to take Larry Kings place, I was not pleased at all.  However, I find him very pleasant and respectful and I enjoy his interviews very much.  Goes to show you need to give people a chance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

That got my attention as well. It was said that Murray talked to Katherine at the hospital. Now she said that she never meet him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Reminder to watch the rest of the videos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Did she really say..."because I am a Christian and believe in resurection....i'll see him again." ....???    LOVE IT!!!!    :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye." -MJ

bec

Yeah resurrection, love that awkward inclusion there Ms. Katherine. You are Oscar material, very impressive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

I thought I saw that too.  Unless we read it.  This is all so confusing.  She specifically said to this day I haven't met DCM.  Hmm...Murray said that he loves Ms. Katherine or she's my mother (something like that).  Kinda strange saying that about someone he never met.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What did everyone think of this monument that MJ wanted to put in Vegas for people to get married by?  The symbolism on the front disturbs me....looks like something Masonic.  Was this shown as a "clue"?  Sorry...I don't know how to post a pic.

Also...BLStrong only showed certain pieces of Michael's art and didn't have a very big say in the interview.  I need to go back and watch several more times to see if I can pick up anything.

:icon_cool:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yeah the whole marriage chapel monument thing keeps coming up over n over. I'm at a loss as to what we are supposed to gather from it.

The symbol is akin to the mason symbol, however it is also very similar to an inverted V symbol from V for Vendetta, so again, I am at a loss.

There are some biblical references to marriage between God and his followers, or was it Jesus, I forget, but something brought up in TS's signs referred to a metaphorical marriage of sorts that reminded me of this proposed monument.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions