JANET'S SCREAM TRIBUTE
May 13, 2012, 02:29:40 PM
 8)  i just have a question.  i was recently enjoying so MJ videos when i went back to see janet doing her tribute to mike at the MTV awards.  i wasn't on HOAX watch but ended up noticing something that as of now i haven't heard anything about.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   here is the video ... watch between 4:19 and 4:22 ... whose shadow is that ... just a question ...

it's certainly not JANET because her hair not done up like that.

thanks guys .  i tried finding a video about it on youtube or something on the forum but couldn't.  thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: JANET'S SCREAM TRIBUTE
May 13, 2012, 03:23:05 PM
I remember watching this when it happened....it was just an amazing tribute all around.  You are right about that shadowy figure.....what intrigues me as well is the figure of MJ pointing at 4:23......is that a video on a video or what....it seems solid form to me......odd. 

Thanks for posting this MJ Brasil

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2012, 03:41:05 PM
Wow, had to rewind this several times to even catch it, I was so caught up in all that was going on! At the second point, with MJ pointing, the figure seems more bulky, but out of porportion to the dancers on the stage, whereas the first figure (of his back--?:)) seems to be of same porportions to people on the stage.... Have seen this video many times, but have never seen this.  Again, thanks for pointing it out MJ Brasil!  Such a pleasure to search!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 13, 2012, 04:42:02 PM
Sorry I don't see anything... :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sarahli

May 13, 2012, 04:50:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
8)  i just have a question.  i was recently enjoying so MJ videos when i went back to see janet doing her tribute to mike at the MTV awards.  i wasn't on HOAX watch but ended up noticing something that as of now i haven't heard anything about.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   here is the video ... watch between 4:19 and 4:22 ... whose shadow is that ... just a question ...

thanks guys .  i tried finding a video about it on youtube or something on the forum but couldn't.  thanks!

Is this what you mean? We see "someone"s back & front... it sure doesn't look like Janet!  :suspect:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

May 13, 2012, 05:17:49 PM

Is this what you mean? We see "someone"s back & front... it sure doesn't look like Janet!  :suspect:

You are an angel Sarahli!  Thank you for posting this....it's exactly what right.  Yes, I know what you mean loveunited...about the proportions of the front facing image......it's bigger.  Perhaps it's angles or done as illusion..somehow, it's just too intriguing not to think about. 
Thank you again Sarahli...you're awesome!

Blessings to you all..........

PS> the big image on the screen in back of him.....is it the Manga picture?  Reminds me of Comic Con coming up....
Tink....you still planning on going?  BTW...hope you are feeling better!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 13, 2012, 05:35:28 PM
@Wishingstar... are you referring to the front figure of Michael that could be hinting FRONT, I don't get it please be patient with me guys ! :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sarahli

May 13, 2012, 05:37:07 PM
You're welcome Wishingstar, you're an angel too!  :bearhug:

It doesn't look like a "shadow".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

May 13, 2012, 06:05:02 PM
THANKS for the quick replies ... When I watched the video I did notice the front figure too but I didn't consider it much because it's so out of proportion ... also it looks like an image that is directly from the video (it's purpose for being there I don't know) ... whereas the shadowy figure looks "people size".  It immediately reminded of Michael when he had his hair done like this

for the 30th Anniversary special.

... another thing I noticed when re-watching it is the doorway ... see if you can notice the same shadowy figure in the doorway that Janet comes out of a little before Janet comes out. 

THANKS guys for the very warm welcome.  I still haven't figured out how to reply directly to someone else's post so if anyone can help.  THANKS.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 13, 2012, 06:21:58 PM
@Wishingstar... are you referring to the front figure of Michael that could be hinting FRONT, I don't get it please be patient with me guys ! :icon_mrgreen:

LOL...yes, anytime we see a back/front of anything it comes to my mind...in this case, it might be that, or it might just be the statement factor of it all.....that he's there.  This particular stance/pose reminds me of TII's They Don't Really Care About Us:

Blessings to you always!
LOVE~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

May 13, 2012, 06:44:17 PM
THANKS for the quick replies ... When I watched the video I did notice the front figure too but I didn't consider it much because it's so out of proportion ... also it looks like an image that is directly from the video (it's purpose for being there I don't know) ... whereas the shadowy figure looks "people size".  It immediately reminded of Michael when he had his hair done like this

for the 30th Anniversary special.

... another thing I noticed when re-watching it is the doorway ... see if you can notice the same shadowy figure in the doorway that Janet comes out of a little before Janet comes out. 

THANKS guys for the very warm welcome.  I still haven't figured out how to reply directly to someone else's post so if anyone can help.  THANKS.

Hmmm... I think I see a shadowy figure in the doorway looking like Michael, but it's not clear at all, it can just be my imagination. Maybe you can take a screenshot? And what do you think it means?

If you want to reply to someone's post you can use the "quote" button at the top right of the person's post. It will include it in your reply. Hope it helps.  :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 13, 2012, 07:22:54 PM

That's Michael and as far as I'm concerned, that's simply a part of the original Scream music video. Nothing weird about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 13, 2012, 07:31:33 PM
Yep, just checked the original vid again. I mentioned it a few times when this was first posted, but people didn't seem to have seen my posts. It's just the video, nothing's going on there.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

May 13, 2012, 07:46:38 PM
Back and front, ..and the comic on the screen is very different
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 09, 2012, 10:37:09 AM
I loved the research here to find the two images from the live show in the video.  I went to the link but then what came up were more questions that answers.  For you see that in the original SCREAM video the two images are not in sync with when they were shown in the the live performance.  Also, I tried but could not find the BACK image in the original video, I'm sorry.  Furthermore I went to another YT channel to look at the VMA performance again and noticed something I hadn't before, which is that the fist pump MJ is seen twice.  Check it out:  .10 secs .27 sec and .28 sec.   

So the question is why all the holograms?  Well I will be putting up a new post to give my opinion on that shortly. 

Anyway when I found this secon VMA video someone had posted in the comments about how Janet uses holograms frequently in her concerts but now that commentary is GOOOOOOOONE.  I was going to tell you guys to check it out.

anyway ... all this hologram talk is making anxious.    TALK TO YOU SOON.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions