suspicious mind

i will never quite understand why she changed from what was it , a baptist (not sure about that) church to Jehovah's witness because someone in her former church had an affair and they didn't kick them out. you might change churches but the denomination  :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Didn't Paris tweeted lately about Obama saying that four years was not enough, also?  :icon_idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"believing in the resurrection, I feel that I'll see him again"

I personally don't care about religion/ belief part of ths  pretty interesting expression. I only hope that Katherine was kind of giving  hint on MJ's comeback in form of "resurrection".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

everlastinglove_MJTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Didn't Paris tweeted lately about Obama saying that four years was not enough, also?  :icon_idea:

That crossed my mind too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

we can make guesses all day long about them giving clues or they could just be trying to clarify things they are aware that people are already saying are one thing ( such as clues ) that might not be. :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
we can make guesses all day long about them giving clues or they could just be trying to clarify things they are aware that people are already saying are one thing ( such as clues ) that might not be. :screaming-7365:

If it is not a clue, then what is it? Should we really think or believe  (just like Katherine) that Michael will surely resurrect being dead....., or resurrect being alive? In neither instances, word 'resurrect' sounds serious to me. But it's just me.
Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 03:55:59 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

i guess i am just wondering if the supposed religious aspects of all this really aren't there. but someone knows that putting them out there could be a stumbling block to the reality of the situation and there hinder michael's ability to show back up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal