Do you think Harvey is in on it?

• 30 Replies

Offline Caylagirlxx

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Caylagirlxx

Do you think Harvey is in on it?

• on: May 11, 2012, 10:00:19 PM
I know this has probably already been discussed, but I'm too lazy to look through the threads to find it haha. So my question is...do you guys think Harvey Levin is in on the hoax? Because, I remember on one tmz live show, Harvey and one of the other producers were talking about a poll about mj faking his death, and then Harvey said "Hold on, I wanna tell you something come over here." And then he had the camera men turn his and the other producer's mics off. The cameraman followed them over to where they were standing and he was whispering in the guy's ear and they both satrted laughing. Then when they came back and sat down, their mics came back on and the producer guy said something like "wow........." I forget what he said because this happened a while ago.
~Love is my message~ ;)

Offline YouRnotAlone7

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by YouRnotAlone7

Re: Do you think Harvey is in on it?

• on: May 11, 2012, 10:39:46 PM
Harvey is a very intelligent man.  I don't think he KNOWS knows.....but I think he really, really suspects.  Unless he just wants to stir up the pot and bring controversy.  Hard to say.

Offline Tink

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tink

• on: May 12, 2012, 03:18:13 AM
I don't know WHO - but someone @ TMZ knows, and is able to sneak info in, between the lines.
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Offline Caylagirlxx

• Hoaxer

• on: May 12, 2012, 11:08:17 AM
I don't know WHO - but someone @ TMZ knows, and is able to sneak info in, between the lines.

How do you know for sure?
~Love is my message~ ;)

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove

• on: May 12, 2012, 11:11:28 AM
He definitely KNOWS! Remember what Latoya said about him. "Levin knows a lot more!"   :icon_e_wink:

Offline Grace

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Grace

• on: May 12, 2012, 11:31:03 AM
In the wake of the hacking scandal in the United Kingdom, the FBI confirmed to CNN in July that it was taking a new look at the allegations of corporate espionage in the United States."We are aware of all the allegations against News Corp. including those publicized by public officials and we are looking into all of them," FBI spokesman Peter Donald told CNN.
Exclusive: Videos detail News America tactics against competitors - Page 6 - CNN

^^
This may be one of the reasons why Times Warner, CNN and TMZ (as main competitors to News Corp) are partners in this journey.  It is an alliance of all those having been or currently being substantially harmed by KRM.

Harvey? Harvey is one of the key smarties and is really really trying very hard to give his best.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:18:16 PM by Grace »
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by RK

• on: May 12, 2012, 11:43:19 AM
Yes.

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

• on: May 12, 2012, 11:48:45 AM
I agree - Harvey from the very beginning seemed to have more knowledge than he let on. And I think his "main" men also know. Remember "If Michael were dead now...uh, I mean, if Michael were alive now..." in one of the shows? I don't believe that was a dyslexic play on words.

Blessings to you :)
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline Tink

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Tink

• on: May 12, 2012, 08:10:10 PM

Because SOMEONE there knew exactly what the side effects of being in close proximity to a real angel of God does to the human body...but posted it as a joke. Message was received, though I was peeved at first - I realized it was to make me feel better. Someone understands what happened to me, and I don't feel alone at all now.

What I can tell you? NOTHING bad about Michael is true - except I don't know who's a bigger prankster - he or me.
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

• on: May 12, 2012, 08:52:43 PM

Because SOMEONE there knew exactly what the side effects of being in close proximity to a real angel of God does to the human body...but posted it as a joke. Message was received, though I was peeved at first - I realized it was to make me feel better. Someone understands what happened to me, and I don't feel alone at all now.

What I can tell you? NOTHING bad about Michael is true - except I don't know who's a bigger prankster - he or me.

What are you talking about lately? I can't follow you, sorry.

And yes, of course Harvey knows. If Harvey doesn't know then MJ is dead. And we all know that isn't true.

Offline Caylagirlxx

• Hoaxer

• on: May 12, 2012, 08:56:53 PM
I agree - Harvey from the very beginning seemed to have more knowledge than he let on. And I think his "main" men also know. Remember "If Michael were dead now...uh, I mean, if Michael were alive now..." in one of the shows? I don't believe that was a dyslexic play on words.

Blessings to you :)

Oh yeah I completely forgot about that :o
~Love is my message~ ;)

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: May 12, 2012, 09:03:05 PM
Harvey called the MJ death hoax conspiracy a 'grassy knoll' theory. Harvey said a few weeks before that that he believed in the grassy knoll theory. Also, every time Harvey went on a holiday, the MJ stories kept coming. You know, it's too hard to explain to a newbie: you should have been here for three years to get what I mean, but Harvey knows.

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie

• on: May 12, 2012, 09:31:08 PM
He definitely KNOWS! Remember what Latoya said about him. "Levin knows a lot more!"   :icon_e_wink:

Correct !!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline SEHF

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SEHF

• on: May 12, 2012, 09:39:02 PM
keep asking him

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: May 12, 2012, 10:00:15 PM
keep asking him

Keep asking who and what? Harvey if he knows? I drove Harvey nuts the first year, I'm letting the poor guy breathe now.

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent

• on: May 12, 2012, 10:48:56 PM
Not only that but TMZ was the first one to officially release the death announcement to the world..and I believe it was before MJ was officially declared d**d (will need to go verify this as it's been awhile). Even so, they didn't put him in their RIP section and only did so after getting hounded about why it wasn't there. If they have believed their announcement, MJ would have been in the RIP right away like the others were.

Then there was the sunflower shop and Harvey's connection to it - I believe it was one of his relatives that donated all of those flowers?

I didn't follow TMZ before, and don't really now, except for Michael news but Harvey seems like a decent guy.

Blessings
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline wishingstar

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by wishingstar

• on: May 12, 2012, 10:51:12 PM
keep asking him

Keep asking who and what? Harvey if he knows? I drove Harvey nuts the first year, I'm letting the poor guy breathe now.

Breathe in his own time, so he can come back in when he's ready......LOL....

Blessings

Online Andrea

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Andrea

• on: May 12, 2012, 10:56:30 PM
I kinda miss Harvey actually.  That first year with him was a lot of fun for us and for him as well I think.  The odd time I'll watch TMZ on TV but I just don't really get to see it that much.  The clues from TMZ were hot and heavy that first year and a bit.

Offline Adi

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Adi

• on: May 13, 2012, 12:08:18 AM
Absolutely Harvey knows.

Offline 2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
    • Show only replies by 2good2btrue

• on: May 13, 2012, 01:25:28 AM
Joe Jackson Shuts Down Gay Allegations Surrounding Raffles van Exel

Friday, May 11th, 2012

HSK Exclusive - Word from the streets of Los Angeles…

Raffles Van Exel and Joe Jackson are secret lovers. That’s according to several industry insiders, who say Raffs is the culprit behind the rumor – and guess what? I don’t believe it. That’s why I picked up the phone to call the King of Pop’s father, Joe Jackson himself.

Here’s what the father of, and mastermind behind, ‘Jackson 5′ had to say about the shocking allegations:

“Raffles needs to stop calling my name, I don’t know him like that. Why isn’t Raffles in jail?”

After I calmly mentioned Raffles is spreading gay rumors, to The King of Pop’s father, here’s the response I got:
“What?!? No…No…that’s not true, it’s all lies. How do we get Raffles?

Jacky, we gotta come up with a plan. Raffles was seen driving my car, he ain’t staying over at Dr Tohme’s house no more uh?”

I smiled to myself before saying, “I chased him out the country, he’s back in his birth country of Suriname.”

Joe quickly spoke out:

“What?!? Suriname…How come the press ain’t writing that? Why isn’t Raffles in jail?

Jacky, you know Raffles, John Branca and Harvey Levin are all working together. John Branca forged Michael’s signature on his Will, to steal my son’s estate. I don’t like Harvey Levin, That’s Raffles main man. Jacky, I’m happy you called, I’m locking your number in.”

Has Raffles van Exel been a well placed source to Harvey Levin and TMZ for years? Of course he has! Don’t believe me.. Ask Joe Jackson.
Entire Raffles Investigation revelations CLICK HERE

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/joe-jackson-shuts-down-gay-allegations-surrounding-raffles-van-exel/#more-45000
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:28:59 AM by 2good2btrue »

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

• on: May 13, 2012, 04:26:17 AM
Souza
Harvey called the MJ death hoax conspiracy a 'grassy knoll' theory. Harvey said a few weeks before that that he believed in the grassy knoll theory.

Yes, and this pic is from that article.  Just look at MJ snickering.

Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved
It's the answer to the question you were kinda curious about, then forgot about, but now you're like "Holy cow, I really want to know -- how did Michael Jackson's body seemingly disappear after his memorial, only to reappear at the cemetery?"

On July 7, 2009 the Staples Center memorial was held in front of thousands of people in downtown L.A. --  Jackson's body was ensconced in a $25,000 bronze casket.

After the memorial, although hundreds of cameras and thousands of eyes were trained on the exits, no one saw any evidence that the casket left the building. It fueled a grassy knoll-type theory that Jackson's body wasn't really inside the casket and maybe he was still alive.

Finally, our spies have come clean. Jackson's body did indeed arrive in a hearse, but it left in a SWAT van.  The van was driven to a secret location, where it rendezvoused with a Forest Lawn van -- which then transported the body to the cemetery without being noticed.

You're welcome.
Michael Jackson -- Casket Mystery Solved | TMZ.com

2good2btrue
"Raffles, John Branca and Harvey Levin are all working together."
Harvey knows, and JOE  KNOWS too!!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 04:28:37 AM by MJonmind »

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove

• on: May 16, 2012, 01:03:08 PM
I kinda miss Harvey actually.  That first year with him was a lot of fun for us and for him as well I think.  The odd time I'll watch TMZ on TV but I just don't really get to see it that much.  The clues from TMZ were hot and heavy that first year and a bit.

Totally agree with you Andrea sis. I'm also missing TMZ and Harvey clues.

Offline Caylagirlxx

• Hoaxer

• on: May 16, 2012, 02:39:10 PM
I will have to keep following up on Harvey, maybe I can ask him about it. I would LOVE to ask Paris, but my problem with that is, what if Michael actually is gone from us? That would tear her to pieces if I were to bring him up.....

And I know this has nothing to do with TMZ, but I found this video (I'm sure most of you have seen by now) where people were recording at night in Paris and they were speaking French (obviously) and I understand French pretty well, and they ran into Michael and two of his bodyguards; when the girl sees Michael she says "A regarde Michael Jackson!" ("Look at Michael Jackson!")  And when she says that Michael covers his face, then the guy says "Non il set mort." (No, he died) and when the bodyguards saw the man recording them, he chased after them to get the camera, but the group of people escaped.

Just go on YouTube and search "Michael Jackson alive in Paris" if you haven't seen it...I think it's him.
~Love is my message~ ;)

Online Andrea

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Andrea

• on: May 16, 2012, 04:24:12 PM

Totally agree with you Andrea sis. I'm also missing TMZ and Harvey clues.

I used to rush home from work to watch TMZ Live those first few months after June 25th.  That was when you would just write a question in the comments section.  Harvey answered my question once and I was like  :icon_e_surprised:. 

:icon_lol:

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show only replies by sweetsunsetwithMJ

• on: May 16, 2012, 04:50:35 PM
I will have to keep following up on Harvey, maybe I can ask him about it. I would LOVE to ask Paris, but my problem with that is, what if Michael actually is gone from us? That would tear her to pieces if I were to bring him up.....

And I know this has nothing to do with TMZ, but I found this video (I'm sure most of you have seen by now) where people were recording at night in Paris and they were speaking French (obviously) and I understand French pretty well, and they ran into Michael and two of his bodyguards; when the girl sees Michael she says "A regarde Michael Jackson!" ("Look at Michael Jackson!")  And when she says that Michael covers his face, then the guy says "Non il set mort." (No, he died) and when the bodyguards saw the man recording them, he chased after them to get the camera, but the group of people escaped.

Just go on YouTube and search "Michael Jackson alive in Paris" if you haven't seen it...I think it's him.

That video is not true I think they are french people recording a video to make fun of MJ being alive, they have probably read the news on the internet that Michael is alive and they try to make fun, I don't believe it, it's dark at night the man is not Michael and it's very coincidental to see MJ while recording a video, isn't it??  :icon_eek:
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!