sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: Sold his soul............... -______-
May 13, 2012, 09:12:48 AM
@Shamz.....that's why if he's so well informed is because he must have some link with the government in one way or another and so was able to pull this hoax out without any problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

diggyon

May 13, 2012, 09:23:27 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think  if you keep digging you will find quite the reverse!

What do you mean? :o

Anyone called me ? ? ? Yeah, you have to dig, dig, dig deeper. Diggy is my middle name. The rest is too long    :LolLolLolLol:. Welcome to the forum newbie!!!  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

shamz

May 15, 2012, 08:26:59 AM
@Shamz.....that's why if he's so well informed is because he must have some link with the government in one way or another and so was able to pull this hoax out without any problem.

u could be right...Michael must have help with someone in order to carry out this hoax cos the media havent mentioned any unusual events that have happened apart from the circus outside the Staples Center and the elephant in the courtroom  :icon_razz:
funny how the media thought they had control of Michael when all this time, it was the other way round!  :thjajaja121:
plus i believe that Michael was never part of the Illuminati, he MADE them think he was, hence his album, HIStory, especially with the song "They Dont Reall Care About Us" and with the other songs like "This Time Around" & "Unbreakable

:th_bravo: to u Michael!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

July 26, 2012, 11:25:35 AM
I dont know what to think about mj and the illuminati..... I dont think Michael is a bad person but very rich and powerful......... I think the main thing that throws me is MJ "died" on the same day the National Defense Authorization Act passed the house but nothing was heard about it because of MJ all over the tv.. That to me suggest one of 3 things... They kilked him and used his death to cover up that act passing, or they threatebed his family if he didnt do it and he said well let me just do what u want leave my family alone, or hesimply outsmarted them and faked his death to come back and expose it all.... Just my humble opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2012, 11:29:18 AM
I def dont think he sold his soul...... He was a talented, hard working, driven, person who was pushed hard to be someone. Just because of that people cant assume he sold his soul... That should be along the lines for artist who suck and dont wanna work hard for it. I myself would rather make music a hobby than do anything like that to achieve my goals!!!!! Ill just work hard at it!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2012, 11:30:17 AM
I don't think MJ was apart of the Illuminati, it's because he wasn't in the Illuminati they targeted him, used things he loved to make him look bad and ruin his career like saying he was a child molester and all the other crap they cooked up about him. ::)

:beerchug: :th_bravo:

I totally agree.  Let's not forget Michael's date with death on 9/11..  Who invited him for a meeting on top of tower 1 on the morning of 9/11 2009???

There have been many attempts on his life, and most of these were made to look like accidents.  That's how they work.

Illuminati don't like anyone trying to expose them....God bless

I thinK that was 9/11/2001   

Blessings    :bearhug: :compute: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2012, 11:57:18 AM
masonry in itself is not bad, it can be used for good or for selfish and evil things.
Michael was not a part of the illuminati, illuminati is only run by Rothchilds, Rockefeller and another family that I dont remember right now.
It is the bankers and oilers that are the illuminati, they control the world.

Michael was a mason but like I said that doesnt make him bad.
Obviously he was not, he outed verbally and in his music so much but people just dont listen.

When he became richer and more influncefull he started to become a threat and they wanted him gone if they couldnt control him.

The question is did he succeed and got the hell out b4 it was to late and is now working out to get the truth out there (cause he is smart enough to know that he has until the end of this year to do that) or did They succed in getting rid of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions