The Revolting Lie That Michael Jackson Was a Nazi Sympathizer

All a man has in this world is his good name. The book of Ecclesiastes says that a good name is better than fine oil. Our reputations determine what others think of our character. We have a right, therefore, to defend our name against scurrilous and slanderous attack. When those we know cannot defend themselves, we must stand up and speak out on their behalf.

I generally try to avoid the gossip that is so often said and writing about Michael Jackson. Libraries of nonsense have been written about him, and now that he is tragically no longer alive, he cannot defend himself. In general I see no point in highlighting slanderous material about him by responding to it.

But several headlines recently caught my attention when I heard that a man who claims to have worked as Michael's bodyguard made the incredulous charge that Michael was a Nazi sympathizer. This kind of viciousness should usually not be responded to because it just gives it more credibility for the retelling. But the slander against Michael's name in this instance is so great that it deserves to be rebutted.

As is well known, I was Michael's Rabbi for two years. During that time, we discussed every subject under the sun. A great deal of it was captured in the conversations we recorded specifically for publication in the books that became The Michael Jackson Tapes and its follow up, Honoring the Child Spirit. In one of those conversations, Michael spoke of Hitler's mesmerizing oratorical skills. He said that oratory is in many ways one of the most effective tools that evil uses to manipulate others and thereby gain power. Michael argued that Hitler used many of the same techniques that showbiz performers use today in order to manipulate audiences and steer them toward evil deed. I was disheartened when the book was first published to see some newspapers highlight these comments of Michael completely out of context and misrepresent him as someone who could have admired Hitler. Nothing could be further from the truth.

More at ... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

"Michael's name in this instance is so great that it deserves to be rebutted."

Not only that, but this lie effects Shmuley's reputation and book sales. Good thing he spoke up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

AKHTONI

...My dear friend Frank Cascio......

So Uri geller related to rabbi  and rabbi to frank cascio , all together. I didn't know that before
and Michael swept them all after 2002 allegations . I am glad 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

~Souza~

I don't see how they can turn that into Nazi sympathizer. I get exactly what Michael meant with his comments. The fact that Hitler was pure evil, doesn't mean he wasn't brilliant. If you can have so many people doing exactly what you envisioned, then you are a genius, whatever it is you're brilliant at. Som people use this talent for good things, like Michael. Hitler used it for his evil plan.

Many evil people are brilliant, you have to be in order to have people vote for you, or follow your lead. Hitler was a fantastic manipulator. I am certain that if anyone would have seen his evilness coming, he never would have risen to power in the first place. So genius, yes, I agree with that. Doesn't mean I like Hitler or agree with his views or actions. Not at all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 :( Even the rabbi ??  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't see how they can turn that into Nazi sympathizer. I get exactly what Michael meant with his comments. The fact that Hitler was pure evil, doesn't mean he wasn't brilliant. If you can have so many people doing exactly what you envisioned, then you are a genius, whatever it is you're brilliant at. Som people use this talent for good things, like Michael. Hitler used it for his evil plan.

Many evil people are brilliant, you have to be in order to have people vote for you, or follow your lead. Hitler was a fantastic manipulator. I am certain that if anyone would have seen his evilness coming, he never would have risen to power in the first place. So genius, yes, I agree with that. Doesn't mean I like Hitler or agree with his views or actions. Not at all!
I see things the same way, too!

One should be either stupid or very arrogant to believe that Hitler was only a madman with no brains!
Underestimating Hitler is the biggest mistake people ever made and still do!
Probably that's one of the reasons why he managed to fool them all and conquer!
Yet , when I see articles like these, I can see that people never learn their lesson!
Therefore, history will forever repeat itself, and there will be more Hitlers and more wars!

People should study Hitler not only from the crazy side of him!
They should also learn about his genius (manipulative! strategic cold thinking! oratory persuasive skills yes!).
Only when you look at him from all sides, you can understand how he did it!! Thus be able to prevent something similar to ever happen again!
As long as people limit themselves by labeling Hitler as just "a stupid crazy marionette in the hands of the Illuminati" (which I believe he was, partially! and definitely NOT stupid!! but EVIL!), well they will never get to see the Bigger picture!

Probably this is where Michael was hinting! and most certainly not encouraging anyone to love Hitler! just to study him, discover the man to understand the actions and to make sure human-disasters like that will be prevented from happening in the future!
Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:00:16 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I see things the same way, too!

One should be either stupid or very arrogant to believe that Hitler was only a madman with no brains!
Underestimating Hitler is the biggest mistake people ever made and still do!
Probably that's one of the reasons why he managed to fool them all and conquer!
Yet , when I see articles like these, I can see that people never learn their lesson!
Therefore, history will forever repeat itself, and there will be more Hitlers and more wars!

People should study Hitler not only from the crazy side of him!
They should also learn about his genius (manipulative! strategic cold thinking! oratory persuasive skills yes!).
Only when you look at him from all sides, you can understand how he did it!! Thus be able to prevent something similar to ever happen again!
As long as people limit themselves by labeling Hitler as just "a stupid crazy marionette in the hands of the Illuminati" (which I believe he was, partially! and definitely NOT stupid!! but EVIL!), well they will never get to see the Bigger picture!

Probably this is where Michael was hinting! and most certainly not encouraging anyone to love Hitler! just to study him, discover the man to understand the actions and to make sure human-disasters like that will be prevented from happening in the future!

Hitler = multi faceted evil enigma
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

i still remember a book I read when I was still at school. It is called : " Als Hitler das rosa Kaninchen stahl" (=When Hitler stole  pink rabbit). It's about a jewish family that was forced to leave Germany and go to France hoping for a better life there. And there was also the book :" Das Tagebuch der Anne Frank" (= The diaries of Anne Frank), also a very sad book about a jewish girl hiding with her family in a house writing her diaries during Hitler's regime. After she was caught by Hitler's police the diaries were found and published. We had so many discussions in class about Hitler and his regime, his character, his manipulative speeches, his way of thinking, his origins and his end. I believe that he was genius. In order to manipulate so may people and persuade them to do unbelievable things you have o have a very special character. But the thing is: Hitler was loved by the Germans. He built factories and those who were jobless could find jobs in these factories (VW= Volkswagen /people's car). No wonder people loved him. Hitler was beloved, yet very dangerous ! ! ! A very interesting character to study!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

So Uri geller related to rabbi  and rabbi to frank cascio , all together. I didn't know that before
Does anyone have clear confirmation that MJ did separate from Schmuley, and Geller or is it all speculation? Frank Cascio appears to be in on the hoax.

Here's the pic of MJ meeting Ariel Sharon that the article mentions:
MJ is such a cutey in it (as usual :icon_lol:)!

i still remember a book I read when I was still at school. It is called : " Als Hitler das rosa Kaninchen stahl" (=When Hitler stole  pink rabbit). It's about a jewish family that was forced to leave Germany and go to France hoping for a better life there. And there was also the book :" Das Tagebuch der Anne Frank" (= The diaries of Anne Frank), also a very sad book about a jewish girl hiding with her family in a house writing her diaries during Hitler's regime. After she was caught by Hitler's police the diaries were found and published. We had so many discussions in class about Hitler and his regime, his character, his manipulative speeches, his way of thinking, his origins and his end. I believe that he was genius. In order to manipulate so may people and persuade them to do unbelievable things you have o have a very special character. But the thing is: Hitler was loved by the Germans. He built factories and those who were jobless could find jobs in these factories (VW= Volkswagen /people's car). No wonder people loved him. Hitler was beloved, yet very dangerous ! ! ! A very interesting character to study!

Was the book fact or fiction?
This and the Holocaust in general is a very vast and deep rabbit-hole, as Simpa mentioned Illuminati-related, of which The Diary of Anne Frank is but one brick of the building.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Does anybody here really believe that Schmuley wrote the Oxford speech for MJ?  When I listen to it, it completely feels that that is MJ talking--about his relationship with his father and on and on. MJ is fully capable of writing lyrics and books, poems, so why would he need Schmuley's words.
Perhaps this is also a 'revolting lie'.

Here's a long article discussing how Schmuley sold MJ out, and was no friend. (you have to copy and paste link)
vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2010/04/09/the-michael-jackson-tapes-by-rabbi-shmuley-boteach-to-read-or-not-to-read/

Here's some of the transcripts of the taped conversation between Shmuley and MJ.

And video of he and MJ talking:

Does anyone know what Back said about him besides him being on his 'shit' list?  Thanks!
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 08:30:20 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

Does anyone have clear confirmation that MJ did separate from Schmuley, and Geller or is it all speculation? Frank Cascio appears to be in on the hoax.

Here's the pic of MJ meeting Ariel Sharon that the article mentions:
MJ is such a cutey in it (as usual :icon_lol:)!

Was the book fact or fiction?
This and the Holocaust in general is a very vast and deep rabbit-hole, as Simpa mentioned Illuminati-related, of which The Diary of Anne Frank is but one brick of the building.

why frank casio didn't testify in 2002 allegations? at least deffending him on TV like when he appeared on oprah show. i think it's possible if he realy love him as his close dear friend

those israelite  :icon_evil: talk about adolf hitler killing jews ,especially children, Holocaust ( if it's true)  and forgot themselves killing palestinans children women.... every day and no one can say no to them. Oh wait it's antisimitic
Ariel Sharon R.I.H   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

everlastinglove_MJ

I agree with Souza & Simpa. I believe that Michael has read about the persuasive power of Hitler and he was aware about how dangerous this power was, which doesn't mean that he was a nazi sympathizer. He is aware of the fact that we should all learn about this dangerous power on people when society is weak and there is no trust, less or no love between people and the danger that people start to follow blindly a leader. When there is mutual love and respect we are strong and this evil power will not have a chance.
This makes me think of a project we had in history class which is called "The Wave"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9vdfb2f-B0&feature=related [/youtube]

And about "Anne Frank's Diary".. I cannot believe that there are speculations about whether this diary was genuine or not :icon_e_sad: What should we believe? Even if the diary was fake, which I decline, I think it is respectless even insinuate or speculate to even think of the idea that "Anne Frank's Diary" was a hoax. It is about the message of her story. Her life and of all the people suppressed of their freedom, living and hiding in fear, and about the people who risked their lives to help them. By reading this book we all should learn about this sad and terrible story, which is one of those millions of stories which should NEVER EVER happen again. That's what matters!!

L.O.V.E
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:32:04 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions