sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: The Jacksons on Piers Morgan Tonight
May 11, 2012, 09:04:55 AM
We could say the two major clues in this interview are coming from Katherine when she says she will see Michael again and Jermaine "staring at the camera" this is the beginning ***of the end Jermaine?***  :confused: :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

everlastinglove_MJ

May 11, 2012, 10:29:13 AM
Thank you for sharing Mindseye. I'll watch it later and will comment. Gotta run, have to get my daughter from the station.

Seeya :)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

suspicious mind

May 11, 2012, 11:12:55 AM
so peirce"s favorite song, shake your body written by randy and michael. yet no mention of where is randy and why isn't he going to be part of this UNITY tour.  :suspect:

something about the joe wasn't so bad stuff burns me . maybe it did get blown out of proportion but it serves to remind that this revelation was part of the american dream movie (1992), which was based on katerines book (1990) and latoya's book before the ophra interview (1993) yet if almost feels like it is being implied that michael is the one who brought it out. unless he brought it up in moonwalker .anyone know?
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:32:36 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

everlastinglove_MJ

May 11, 2012, 12:23:52 PM
And we're yet to know what really, really happened. I'm a forgiving person, but not when it comes to that."

Interesting... YET to know what REALLY REALLY happened. What happened really? Are we about to know that.. not everything has been revealed yet, the truth is yet to come :icon_cool: (sorry maybe I'm trying to read between the lines too much :icon_redface:)

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

May 11, 2012, 01:49:30 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The videos, as promised: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks Souza!

They still bring up the fact there's so much more to this, than just C.Murray. And same same about this is not it- just the beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal