Wildy

Re: BREAKING MY OWN NEWS AND MY BELIEF
December 26, 2009, 09:03:42 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Oh Michael also wore so much Christian Audigier clothing: does that mean he's Christian's woman model now? okay...is there any more room for me in the nuts hospital.let me know!

:lol:  :lol: Come join us in the hospital, meeting in one hour  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:05:45 PM
Quote from: "Wildy"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Oh Michael also wore so much Christian Audigier clothing: does that mean he's Christian's woman model now? okay...is there any more room for me in the nuts hospital.let me know!

:lol:  :lol: Come join us in the hospital, meeting in one hour  :lol:  :lol:

That's too late i'm already breaking loose
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

December 26, 2009, 09:08:04 PM
What I find truly discouraging in all this is how easily this theory is being accepted when it has been supported by only ONE possible clue, that he might have disguised himself as a woman. Yet other theories with many clues connecting them to Michael or theories which are very well researched and have evidence to support them such as the NWO theories are thrown out by many with out doing any research. I find it very disappointing, not to mention what Michael probably thinks of all this. Oh and by the way though Michael respected all of his fans, accepted them as individuals no matter their sexuality, he is 100% heterosexual if that even matters anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:11:56 PM
maybe we are missing the obvious..maybe thats why he was using propofol..what is used in surgery right???maybe he had the surgery for reassignment?? something went wrong?I don't know..I am just throwing ideas out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:13:59 PM
Quote from: "bad_girl"
until the truth is shown to us backed-up with proof and nothing but proof , i believe that anything is possible....but then i am open-minded and will try all theories for size and not fixate on debunking other peoples theory with comments such as "mj wouldn't like this or that or whatever"  how do anyone of us know what mj really liked??? that's my whole point, we do not know and thus we speculate UNTIL PROVEN WRONG by tangible and credible proof
some people here were even ready to believe he and dr murray were one and the same person!!! how sick is that?? not so sick IMO, it's a theory like any other...as is DD or hatman, or that he was even disguised as blond lady at memorial with cleavage showing and wearing a little black dress with legs showing and holding hands with the colored guy, this is also pure speculation

Anyone can come up with a theory though, because in reality we all don't have solid proof either way or we wouldn't all be here. If you post things like this and have an open-mind as you say, then your open-mind should be well aware that some will post positive and supportive comments and others will not.

Just because some of us (including me) don't support it, that doesn't mean we are being unsupportive of you as a fellow fan and believer in this. As you mentioned "anything is possible" and your right. Anything is. However I think Michael deserves some respect in our theories and opinions of him. He is after all a human and we need to be respectful in the claims we make against or toward him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:18:20 PM
@Happyfeet -applause applause applause!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 26, 2009, 09:19:53 PM
If Michael is a woman or a man i still would love his personality...because mentally he can't change..so he'd still be charming caring.etc.And that won't change a thing....if indeed he's a woman we'd look for the needle in the thatch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

December 26, 2009, 09:23:35 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
What I find truly discouraging in all this is how easily this theory is being accepted when it has been supported by only ONE possible clue, that he might have disguised himself as a woman. Yet other theories with many clues connecting them to Michael or theories which are very well researched and have evidence to support them such as the NWO theories are thrown out by many with out doing any research. I find it very disappointing, not to mention what Michael probably thinks of all this. Oh and by the way though Michael respected all of his fans, accepted them as individuals no matter their sexuality, he is 100% heterosexual if that even matters anyway.

I agree with you and I think it's sad too. On the other thread saying that she knows Michael is alive, people were angry and pissed off and wanted to know how did she get the info (it's normal tho).
We can feel that we're tired and I don't like the way people answer.
We're having a discussion, people will agree and others don't. Doesn't need to fight or being rude (im not talking about you Serenitys Dream), it's just in most cases people lose their temper and sometimes I ask myself if it's all about L.O.V.E.
I think we're searching for more and more clues and sometimes it sounds nuts (or not). If people believe Michael's a woman now ==> OK, let's discuss about your that, let's argument and talk gently, you know what I mean?

Lucky you if you understand what I just said  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:26:30 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Anyone can come up with a theory though, because in reality we all don't have solid proof either way or we wouldn't all be here. If you post things like this and have an open-mind as you say, then your open-mind should be well aware that some will post positive and supportive comments and others will not.

Just because some of us (including me) don't support it, that doesn't mean we are being unsupportive of you as a fellow fan and believer in this. As you mentioned "anything is possible" and your right. Anything is. However I think Michael deserves some respect in our theories and opinions of him. He is after all a human and we need to be respectful in the claims we make against or toward him.

Agreed!   :)

Also, I don't think that him being thin would have anything to do with transgender reassignment.

When you take estrogen, it would decrease your muscle mass and INCREASE your fat deposits.
MJ would more than likely have GAINED weight in obviously feminine areas -hips, thighs, stomach, breasts, etc.
His face would have rounded out and become softer, NOT more masculine with a pronounced jaw line.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:27:19 PM
I wouldn't be devasted if Michael decided to spend the rest of his life as a woman.  For years I've wondered why he wears a full face of woman's makeup all the time.  Has anyone ever really questioned that?  I mean, think about this:  many male entertainers do wear makeup for photoshoots and performances (Criss Angel comes to mind immediately -- he's always in black eyeliner).  But Michael really wears a FULL face -- including foundation, mascara, lipstick, etc. (even back to his 'Bad' days) I know it's more acceptable these days and it doesn't seem as if anyone ever really questioned it.  But didn't Lisa Marie say that Mike was too embarrassed to let his own wife even see him in the mornings without any makeup on?  

I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me completely.  And I would totally understand if it was true.  I'd love him for what he has done for the world either way.  He should be happy, no matter what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Who looks outside, dreams.  Who looks inside, awakes".  (Carl Jung)

December 26, 2009, 09:31:33 PM
Honestly..I wish Maura never posted anything.Because now a door has been opened that will never close.  

We love you Michael..no matter what!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:33:59 PM
Quote from: "Wildy"
I agree with you and I think it's sad too. On the other thread saying that she knows Michael is alive, people were angry and pissed off and wanted to know how did she get the info (it's normal tho).

I think people got pissed because there have been so many, "I KNOW HE'S ALIVE AND I HAVE PROOF!!!but I'm not going to show you " threads that it's annoying and stupid at this point. <---- My own personal opinion.

Quote from: "SomethingReal"
I wouldn't be devasted if Michael decided to spend the rest of his life as a woman. For years I've wondered why he wears a full face of woman's makeup all the time. Has anyone ever really questioned that? I mean, think about this: many male entertainers do wear makeup for photoshoots and performances (Criss Angel comes to mind immediately -- he's always in black eyeliner). But Michael really wears a FULL face -- including foundation, mascara, lipstick, etc. (even back to his 'Bad' days) I know it's more acceptable these days and it doesn't seem as if anyone ever really questioned it. But didn't Lisa Marie say that Mike was too embarrassed to let his own wife even see him in the mornings without any makeup on?

I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me completely. And I would totally understand if it was true. I'd love him for what he has done for the world either way. He should be happy, no matter what.

I wondered that too, until I saw pics that showed more of his vitiligo.
He didn't wear all that much makeup except on stage until the vitiligo started to get bad and spread all over his face and body.
It also takes the pigment from your lips, so to look like you even HAVE lips, you have to wear something on them.
He was also used to being photographed constantly by paparzzi, so he probably never had a moment where he could have an "off" day and go out of the house without makeup.

Another one who wears makeup constantly and dressed MUCH more feminine than MJ is Prince.
Make up, ruffles, lace, and high heels...
But I don't wonder about his sexuality or think he's gonna go through a sex change operation any time soon.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

December 26, 2009, 09:34:36 PM
Quote from: "SomethingReal"
I wouldn't be devasted if Michael decided to spend the rest of his life as a woman.  For years I've wondered why he wears a full face of woman's makeup all the time.  Has anyone ever really questioned that?  I mean, think about this:  many male entertainers do wear makeup for photoshoots and performances (Criss Angel comes to mind immediately -- he's always in black eyeliner).  But Michael really wears a FULL face -- including foundation, mascara, lipstick, etc. (even back to his 'Bad' days) I know it's more acceptable these days and it doesn't seem as if anyone ever really questioned it.  But didn't Lisa Marie say that Mike was too embarrassed to let his own wife even see him in the mornings without any makeup on?  

I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me completely.  And I would totally understand if it was true.  I'd love him for what he has done for the world either way.  He should be happy, no matter what.

I wouldn't be devastated too, it's his choice, until he's happy then i'll  :D Me too I always wonder why he wears all this makeup and didn't want LMP to see him in the morning. I think he always wanted to look "perfect", he wanted to show his best face and I guess he didn't like himself without makeup  :( maybe vitiligo too, I saw pics where makeup is missing on his forehead and you can see splotch  :| I don't like to think that he didn't like his appearance, now it makes me sad  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

December 26, 2009, 09:36:24 PM
Quote from: "doreentbird"
Honestly..I wish Maura never posted anything.Because now a door has been opened that will never close.  

We love you Michael..no matter what!

I second that !! Thanks Doreentbird !!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:36:53 PM
Sorry Michael but I have to say this...

There is no way Michael would have desires to be female the way he had major hardons on stage:

[youtube:3nt3p7x0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyhTfgeU2Dk[/youtube:3nt3p7x0]
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 09:45:38 PM by Shamone Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions