Re: BREAKING MY OWN NEWS AND MY BELIEF
December 26, 2009, 08:43:11 PM
Quote from: "Smelly"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
Ok guys! U all r crazy! Im the only sane person here so far! MJ has nothing to do with that woman!
I know a person who was at the funerals and as soon as I see her (she comes to my work once in a while) Im gonna ask her a question about that woman! Im pretty sure, she might know! But please stop it about MJ being that blondie, how would he explain it to his children? Then family would still know and earlier or later someone would "leak" the "secret" and the world would be spread. MJ woudnt put himself in the situation like that! lol so silly.

K.
:D THANK GOD FOR YOU I THOUGHT I WAS DRUNK FOR A MINUTE HOW DOES DRESSING IN DISGUISE AS BLONDIE TURN IN TO A SEX CHANGE I AM STAYING IN MY CELL FOR A VERY LONG TIME
Move over Spakkle, make some room for me in your cell! Lol

Anymore room for me...I think I might need a key because I'm on the verge of moving in with you guys    
I'm packing my bags at the moment..I'll be there soon  :lol:

Michael wouldn't do this...That's going alittle overboard don't you think?
This is making Michael seem more like the so called "freak" the media painted for years. "Have we taken possiblity to far?"..I think with this... we just have  :(    
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 08:53:54 PM by TheKiddNerd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"I now know I\'m mad and that\'s not even
the disturbing part...it\'s the fact that I\'ve
never embraced it before now"

December 26, 2009, 08:45:35 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Sheesh!  Is this what happens when there's no real news to follow?  Sorry but this one of the reasons people think us hoax-believers are all crazy weirdo's.   This in my opinion can be put aside with all those other crazed out theories on here and on other sites.

Look, I respect your opinion, however I totally disagree with it.  This is whacked!  Next people are gonna say he has secretly changed into Katherine Jackson so he could be the one raising his kids!

I'm not saying this at all... of course hes NOT Katherine or LaToya... Why do you even think he had a sexchange... Because we think he is the blond woman at the memorial??? Hell i remember a halloween where i was dressed like Johnny Depp ( don't laugh remember HALLOWEEN) but that doesn't make me a man today... I'm 100% woman... And do we know it's him at the memorial... NO... But it's still a good theory though

Ok, I don't understand your response to me because I DON"T believe he has had a sexchange. Whether or not he was blondie, I don't know. I'm just saying the theories are getting more and more far-fetched and crazy!  This is what the tabloids did to Michael, turn him into something he is not. Let's not add fuel to the fire for them.

Look if you want to believe it, that's your decision. I think it's totally ridiculous..... but that's just my opinion.

I responded to you because of the Katherine thing... and it's not because i want to yell at you... Not at all... So i'm sorry if i have been a B*tch... I didn't mean too... Okay i need a serious holiday :evil:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 26, 2009, 08:45:59 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Wow. I don't know what people have been eating and drinking for the holidays, but many posts in the last few days have been totally off the wall, as in just too ridiculous to even take seriously OR humorously.

Some recent posts seem to imply that some people believe nothing is beyond Michael, as if he would do just about any ridiculous thing folks can think up. What kind of man do you think he is that he would fake his death and put his children, loved ones, fans, and HIMSELF through so much drama, only to have a sex change operation to become a blonde white woman permanently? Do you really think there are NO simpler solutions available to one of the richest men on the planet? How much rational thought are people putting into these "theories" before they post them?

If Michael is reading this, he's as APPALLED as I am that anyone would believe, even for a nanosecond, that he would do something like that OR he's laughing his a$$ off while rolling on the floor laughing OR he's appalled and choking on laughter at the same time.

I so agree, everyone has a right to their opinions, BUT what is going on lately??? This is like tabloid garbage. I mean now we are saying he had a sex change?? Other topics suggesting he was a sex slave and stuff seriously this is turning into  a circus and a joke. I really think that people are becoming worse than the press.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 26, 2009, 08:47:47 PM
NO I HAVE TO SAY THIS THREAD IS JUST TO OUTRAGEOUS IT IS LIKE WE ARE RIDICULING MJ AND THAT MAKES ME VERY :( HE HAS HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS ALL HIS LIFE FROM THE MEDIA AND YOU KNOW WHAT IF I WAS HIM AND SAW THIS THREAD I WOULD NOT COME BACK SORRY I HAD TO SAY THIS FOR WHAT IS LEFT OF MY OWN SANITY THINGS HERE ARE CHANGING AND SOMETIMES IT IS NOT NICE TO SEE IF WE HIS FANS CAN TREAT HIM LIKE THIS WHAT WILL THE HATERS DO :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:49:52 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
The crotch grab made him famous among other things...what will he grab now? :cry:

Ur cracking me up!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 26, 2009, 08:50:05 PM
Thank God for some users who don't believe this crap.And thank God i'm so "closed minded" ;)
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 08:50:42 PM by Le Papillon Bleu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:50:26 PM
O and let me clarify...I am NOT attacking any one but sometimes we need to really step back and ask ourselves is this topic going a little too far and remember that we are better than the people who made up these kind of things about him for years!

And someone else posted we need to be looking for him outside the US..the place I think he is if not the US is Africa, IMO. Listen to the 2005 interview with Rev, Jesse Jackson, he talks about conspiracy ALOT and Africa and how there was some serious stuff going down over his catalogue and all this during his trial. It is something to REALLY pay attention too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 26, 2009, 08:51:08 PM
I cant believe this topic is still going! Some one should delete it, before dirty ppl see it and start new nasty rumors about MJ!!!

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 26, 2009, 08:52:00 PM
until the truth is shown to us backed-up with proof and nothing but proof , i believe that anything is possible....but then i am open-minded and will try all theories for size and not fixate on debunking other peoples theory with comments such as "mj wouldn't like this or that or whatever"  how do anyone of us know what mj really liked??? that's my whole point, we do not know and thus we speculate UNTIL PROVEN WRONG by tangible and credible proof
some people here were even ready to believe he and dr murray were one and the same person!!! how sick is that?? not so sick IMO, it's a theory like any other...as is DD or hatman, or that he was even disguised as blond lady at memorial with cleavage showing and wearing a little black dress with legs showing and holding hands with the colored guy, this is also pure speculation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

December 26, 2009, 08:54:46 PM
God...where is that "blonde woman"? i so wish she'd come up to and say "it was me.not mjj"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:55:59 PM
The crotch grab made him famous among other things...what will he grab now? :cry:

LOL...I am 100% sure he still does have  a lot to grab... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:57:23 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"

LOL...I am 100% sure he still does have  a lot to grab... :D

hey don't say that because in this forum you can't ever be 100 % sure of things especially of Michael...: you don't know him remember?! :lol:  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:59:49 PM
"knowshesalive" :I responded to you because of the Katherine thing... and it's not because i want to yell at you... Not at all... So i'm sorry if i have been a B*tch... I didn't mean too... Okay i need a serious holiday :evil:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/quote]

No need to apologise, you weren't being the B-Word.  I thought you thought I was argeeing to this sexchange thing. I just didn't understand how the OP got from discussing on other threads whether or not the eyes, face, nose, ears of blondie matched Michael to her actually becoming Michael!!  The Katherine and Grace thing was just a joke to how far fetched theories and opinions are becoming .... awe must be my kiwi sense of humour  :) .... cause it sounded funny to me in my head b4 I typed it  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

To whoever does believe this theory, hey you are more than welcome to it. I just don't see  or believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:00:13 PM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
I cant believe this topic is still going! Some one should delete it, before dirty ppl see it and start new nasty rumors about MJ!!!

K.
THANK YOU WELL SAID I COULD NOT AGREE MORE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 09:00:57 PM
Oh Michael also wore so much Christian Audigier clothing: does that mean he's Christian's woman model now? okay...is there any more room for me in the nuts hospital.let me know!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions