Re: BREAKING MY OWN NEWS AND MY BELIEF
December 26, 2009, 08:19:29 PM
Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
Anything is possible, come to think of it did't he start wearing some women fashion clothes..

It could also explain why he got so thin in the past year.

Michael was thin since he was 20 that doesen't mean anything.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 26, 2009, 08:21:30 PM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
Ok guys! U all r crazy! Im the only sane person here so far! MJ has nothing to do with that woman!
I know a person who was at the funerals and as soon as I see her (she comes to my work once in a while) Im gonna ask her a question about that woman! Im pretty sure, she might know! But please stop it about MJ being that blondie, how would he explain it to his children? Then family would still know and earlier or later someone would "leak" the "secret" and the world would be spread. MJ woudnt put himself in the situation like that! lol so silly.

K.
:D THANK GOD FOR YOU I THOUGHT I WAS DRUNK FOR A MINUTE HOW DOES DRESSING IN DISGUISE AS BLONDIE TURN IN TO A SEX CHANGE I AM STAYING IN MY CELL FOR A VERY LONG TIME
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:23:58 PM
Quote from: "bad_girl"
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Sorry to spoil the fun here... But Michael did not have a sexchange... He is still a man... And don't look for him in the US coz hes not there... We need to put our focus elsewhere... We need to look harder...
He is out there

and you know this how????? if u have information please share.......

And i would love to, but look what happend to Maura... And do i want this???? No not at all...

We need to look after him elsewhere besides the Us... That's all folks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 26, 2009, 08:24:23 PM
Sheesh!  Is this what happens when there's no real news to follow?  Sorry but this one of the reasons people think us hoax-believers are all crazy weirdo's.   This in my opinion can be put aside with all those other crazed out theories on here and on other sites.

Look, I respect your opinion, however I totally disagree with it.  This is whacked!  Next people are gonna say he has secretly changed into Katherine Jackson so he could be the one raising his kids!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:24:51 PM
Nah i think Michael is a penguin now...cause he made that penguin move in the TII.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:26:16 PM
Right so instead of michael, we could be looking at the possibility of having michelle Jackson.  The thing about the clues and TII , how do we know what to look for? If we find it how do we interpret it?

Some strange thing is that if this is what he wanted and this Blonde is mike.. Then the amount of surgery and therapy required for that and why so late in life? Sorry I'm by brain is trying to process this lol , I don't want to believe it, but if and only if this is it then ..... Well that will be hard to take.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

December 26, 2009, 08:26:27 PM
What can you do! The hoax makes some of us crazier than others.  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :lol:

I have lost my sanity as of today. I thought I had gone crazy two months ago but Im officially a padded cell patient.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 26, 2009, 08:27:02 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Nah i think Michael is a penguin now...cause he made that penguin move in the TII.

Haha, I have to admit that is funny.  Maybe he is a space alien because he wore a gold space suit.   8-)

I'm glad we can all have a laugh as well as share theories.  You guys are great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:27:20 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
Ok guys! U all r crazy! Im the only sane person here so far! MJ has nothing to do with that woman!
I know a person who was at the funerals and as soon as I see her (she comes to my work once in a while) Im gonna ask her a question about that woman! Im pretty sure, she might know! But please stop it about MJ being that blondie, how would he explain it to his children? Then family would still know and earlier or later someone would "leak" the "secret" and the world would be spread. MJ woudnt put himself in the situation like that! lol so silly.

K.
:D THANK GOD FOR YOU I THOUGHT I WAS DRUNK FOR A MINUTE HOW DOES DRESSING IN DISGUISE AS BLONDIE TURN IN TO A SEX CHANGE I AM STAYING IN MY CELL FOR A VERY LONG TIME
Move over Spakkle, make some room for me in your cell! Lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:27:39 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Sheesh!  Is this what happens when there's no real news to follow?  Sorry but this one of the reasons people think us hoax-believers are all crazy weirdo's.   This in my opinion can be put aside with all those other crazed out theories on here and on other sites.

Look, I respect your opinion, however I totally disagree with it.  This is whacked!  Next people are gonna say he has secretly changed into Katherine Jackson so he could be the one raising his kids!

Actually I take the "Katherine Jackson" part back, maybe he's really Grace R (the nanny).  Hey that's feasible, like she's with the kids all the time  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:28:58 PM

I'm not saying this at all... of course hes NOT Katherine or LaToya... Why do you even think he had a sexchange... Because we think he is the blond woman at the memorial??? Hell i remember a halloween where i was dressed like Johnny Depp ( don't laugh remember HALLOWEEN) but that doesn't make me a man today... I'm 100% woman... And do we know it's him at the memorial... NO... But it's still a good theory though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

December 26, 2009, 08:30:12 PM
The crotch grab made him famous among other things...what will he grab now? :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:33:29 PM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"

I'm not saying this at all... of course hes NOT Katherine or LaToya... Why do you even think he had a sexchange... Because we think he is the blond woman at the memorial??? Hell i remember a halloween where i was dressed like Johnny Depp ( don't laugh remember HALLOWEEN) but that doesn't make me a man today... I'm 100% woman... And do we know it's him at the memorial... NO... But it's still a good theory though

Ok, I don't understand your response to me because I DON"T believe he has had a sexchange. Whether or not he was blondie, I don't know. I'm just saying the theories are getting more and more far-fetched and crazy!  This is what the tabloids did to Michael, turn him into something he is not. Let's not add fuel to the fire for them.

Look if you want to believe it, that's your decision. I think it's totally ridiculous..... but that's just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:35:40 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
The crotch grab made him famous among other things...what will he grab now? :cry:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ... I did have a comment, but maybe not a good thing to write. After all there are PG rated ears and eyes that read these forums.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 26, 2009, 08:39:03 PM
Wow. I don't know what people have been eating and drinking for the holidays, but many posts in the last few days have been totally off the wall, as in just too ridiculous to even take seriously OR humorously.

Some recent posts seem to imply that some people believe nothing is beyond Michael, as if he would do just about any ridiculous thing folks can think up. What kind of man do you think he is that he would fake his death and put his children, loved ones, fans, and HIMSELF through so much drama, only to have a sex change operation to become a blonde white woman permanently? Do you really think there are NO simpler solutions available to one of the richest men on the planet? How much rational thought are people putting into these "theories" before they post them?

If Michael is reading this, he's as APPALLED as I am that anyone would believe, even for a nanosecond, that he would do something like that OR he's laughing his a$$ off while rolling on the floor laughing OR he's appalled and choking on laughter at the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions