Re: BREAKING MY OWN NEWS AND MY BELIEF
December 26, 2009, 07:57:01 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
This topic made me puke a bit ...really..i'm disgusted...

by what??? after all the "theories" that have been offered on this forum, does this one seem so farfetched???
If  this is what happened and mj is reading this, he will have yet more proof that people can be so judgemental
See , it works both ways...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:57:22 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I just want to ask one question....if MJ truly is alive...and if he did NOT have a sex change (which I will NEVER believe he did)...and if he is reading all this speculation RIGHT NOW...how do you all think that would make him feel? This is starting to get on the verge of tabloid nonsense, and we ALL know how much MJ has been hurt by the tabloids. I really think we should stop discussing this right now. I just think to be speculating about something so unfounded is really not respectful of MJ at all. He said in more than one interview that the tabloids are full of LIES, that they MAKE STUFF UP, that he is HUMAN so of course it hurts him. We just need to get off this topic, in my opinion. So I'm leaving it right now.  :(
I agree with Christiana, it is getting quite personal and I think we need to take stock. I am not saying there is or is not truth in this-I and no-one else knows for sure. I do not think so but at the end of the day if there is no truth in this it is not nice to speak of him in this way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 26, 2009, 07:58:37 PM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
MjHunny are u a man? cause as i see you'd love for Michael to be a woman. :lol:

ROFL!!!! :lol:  :lol:

no, i'm just openminded!!!!
look, if you can entertain the idea of MJ faking his death for a movie or a grand comeback,or that the jacksons have hidden a secret brother for 50 odd years, or that mj could be DD or hatman etc...
i just don't get why mj is only looked at as a goldpants clad, thrusting pelvis man of 30 odd years old, when we have come many of times to the realisation that not everything regarding mj is nessecarily what it seems.
The guy is 51 years old people stop idolizing him like he was still in his thirties, if he did this i would'nt be surprised he must feel awful when he sees his "fans" only like him the way he looked back in the day...
[/b]

Just as a point of information, I don't idolize him like he was in his 30's. I have some great images in my brain of him in those gold pants, and I found him to be quite hot while wearing them. But my favorite photos of him are actually much later than the gold pants era. I'm in my mid-40's, and I love the older MJ just as much (if not more) than the gold pants era MJ. I was simply trying to make a point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 26, 2009, 07:59:07 PM
MjHunny are u a man? cause as i see you'd love for Michael to be a woman. :lol:

ROFL!!!! :lol:  :lol:

no, i'm just openminded!!!!
look, if you can entertain the idea of MJ faking his death for a movie or a grand comeback,or that the jacksons have hidden a secret brother for 50 odd years, or that mj could be DD or hatman etc...
i just don't get why mj is only looked at as a goldpants clad, thrusting pelvis man of 30 odd years old, when we have come many of times to the realisation that not everything regarding mj is nessecarily what it seems.
The guy is 51 years old people stop idolizing him like he was still in his thirties, if he did this i would'nt be surprised he must feel awful when he sees his "fans" only like him the way he looked back in the day...

Well,if i dislike the idea or simply i don't think Mj would do that makes me closeminded? I don't wanna argue,i come in peace...but saying that Michael is a woman now makes me sad.Think about the tabloid photo of him with Pamela's body...i still have it in my mind and brings me to tears.
Michael was always a fan of women's perfumes clothes makeup i think he finds these things as a part of an art: and as he wasn't ashamed to wear them he wouldn't be ashamed to become a woman: but he didn't ! and that says it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 26, 2009, 08:01:03 PM
Quote from: "StayTuned"
hey could you give me a link of him and Sade, i never seen it....gone Michael with ya bad self!

Hope that works.
Watch the hands.
At the end.
 :lol:

i think you're missing the point, the OP clearly said it WAS NOT on a whim and that she believed MJ was in danger but rather than go into witness protection and be seperated from his children he opted for something he's always secretly wanted.... and to those who say MJ wouldn't do that.... HOW DO YOU KNOW?? unless you know him personally and if that were the case you wouldn't be here speculating on whether or not he hoaxed his death

My own belief is that most men, no matter HOW much danger they were in, WOULD NOT allow any sharp objects near their penis.   :lol:

Dress as a woman?
Maybe.
He liked disguises.
And privacy.
But surgery???
I don't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:02:35 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
hmmmmmm.....

I have a hard time accepting this theory for multiple reasons.
1)He was always openly heterosexual.  True he never bashed those of other sexual preferences, but he always spoke of infatuations and crushes on women.  
2)If you watch videos of him with women, he seems.... interested.   :lol:   Like with Beyonce, performing with Siedah Garret, and rehearsing with Sade(where he looked like he held back on touching her bootay  :P  ).  And the older he got, the more open and overt his sexuality became.  At least in his videos and flirting with fans & women he admired.
3)While he seemed non-judgemental of the BGLT community, I read some conflicting reports that after a man came onto him he quoted or read verses of the Bible to him?  Maybe someone else knows where that came from?  I read too much and don't remember.
4)Even if he *WAS* homosexual, there's a HUGE difference between being homosexual and being willing to go through sex change operations.  From what I've read/seen, it's a long drawn out process involving years of taking hormones and **LIVING AS THE OPPOSITE SEX** for a certain amount of time BEFORE the surgery is allowed to take place.

So really, if this was feasible, I think we would have seen signs of it coming.
Like he probably wouldn't have had as much stubble - being on hormones would have decreased his facial hair growth.
He probably would have been dressing more feminine.
And I don't mean the jilbab/dress that he wore when visiting Bahrain because that was no more than a disguise as he never wore it outside of that environment.
And he seemed to be dressing a bit more masculine in a way - more regular-ish looking clothes(black jeans, button up shirts, trucker hat, etc).
Well, as regular as Michael Jackson was willing to dress.   :lol:

I don't know.
These are just my 2 cents.

hey could you give me a link of him and Sade, i never seen it....gone Michael with ya bad self!

I never saw this video either! Do you have a link?
Let me tell you: if I was any close to Sade, I'd have to hold myself back  :lol:
Most beautiful woman on this plane!
I'm a hetero girl, by the way... But MJ and Sade were my first (musical) loves!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:03:19 PM
I totally understand if people don't agree with this theory, but I just don't see it as offensive.  I found it more offensive to suggest that Dave DAve was MJ in disguise because I know a person who is badly burned and this seemed in poor taste to me.  But I am glad we were allowed to speak of that because it's allowed me to re-watch that LKL interview with a different perspective.

I am reminded of the spoken into of Madonna's "What It Feels Like For A Girl"

"Girls can wear jeans
And cut their hair short
Wear shirts and boots
'Cause it's OK to be a boy
But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading
'Cause you think that being a girl is degrading
"

What do bad about looking like a woman, feeling like a woman, or being a woman?  I bet a lot of us here are women. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:03:48 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "Christiana"
I just want to ask one question....if MJ truly is alive...and if he did NOT have a sex change (which I will NEVER believe he did)...and if he is reading all this speculation RIGHT NOW...how do you all think that would make him feel? This is starting to get on the verge of tabloid nonsense, and we ALL know how much MJ has been hurt by the tabloids. I really think we should stop discussing this right now. I just think to be speculating about something so unfounded is really not respectful of MJ at all. He said in more than one interview that the tabloids are full of LIES, that they MAKE STUFF UP, that he is HUMAN so of course it hurts him. We just need to get off this topic, in my opinion. So I'm leaving it right now.  :(
I agree with Christiana, it is getting quite personal and I think we need to take stock. I am not saying there is or is not truth in this-I and no-one else knows for sure. I do not think so but at the end of the day if there is no truth in this it is not nice to speak of him in this way.

ok harley what are we allowed to discuss then?? you commented yourself a few posts up that you find his dancing "all man"
now if that would'nt redden his cheeks , embarras him and make him uncomfortable??? Gold pants etc... ripping the loincloth off from the pic discussing his legs being female like...IDK but you can take pretty much offense in everything written on this forum nowadays...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:05:54 PM

Hope that works.
Watch the hands.
At the end.

Oh - that's not Sade. Just the same hairstyle...

BUT HER NEW ALBUM IS CALLED "SOLDIER OF LOVE" - heehee  :D
Thank you, Sade!
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 08:10:06 PM by Ninanina
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:06:47 PM

Hope that works.
Watch the hands.
At the end.

i think you're missing the point, the OP clearly said it WAS NOT on a whim and that she believed MJ was in danger but rather than go into witness protection and be seperated from his children he opted for something he's always secretly wanted.... and to those who say MJ wouldn't do that.... HOW DO YOU KNOW?? unless you know him personally and if that were the case you wouldn't be here speculating on whether or not he hoaxed his death

My own belief is that most men, no matter HOW much danger they were in, WOULD NOT allow any sharp objects near their penis.   :lol:

Dress as a woman?
Maybe.
He liked disguises.
And privacy.
But surgery???
I don't think so.

thank you doll!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

December 26, 2009, 08:08:19 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"

Hope that works.
Watch the hands.
At the end.

Oh - that's not Sade. Just the same hairstyle...

Thank you.   :oops:
I found it posted somewhere else *saying* that is was Sade.
I still thought the end where he's trying not to touch the bootay was funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

December 26, 2009, 08:11:54 PM
Ok guys! U all r crazy! Im the only sane person here so far! MJ has nothing to do with that woman!
I know a person who was at the funerals and as soon as I see her (she comes to my work once in a while) Im gonna ask her a question about that woman! Im pretty sure, she might know! But please stop it about MJ being that blondie, how would he explain it to his children? Then family would still know and earlier or later someone would "leak" the "secret" and the world would be spread. MJ woudnt put himself in the situation like that! lol so silly.

K.
There was a plastic surgeon when interviewed about Michael Jackson's surgeries said that MJ wanted to look like a "white woman".  He worked on Michael's nose after another dr had screwed it up.  He was German and I believe it was sometime in 2005.  He was not "authorized" to give the interview and there was a big uproar over it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:14:24 PM
Sorry to spoil the fun here... But Michael did not have a sexchange... He is still a man... And don't look for him in the US coz hes not there... We need to put our focus elsewhere... We need to look harder...
He is out there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

jill

December 26, 2009, 08:17:39 PM
Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
Anything is possible, come to think of it did't he start wearing some women fashion clothes..

It could also explain why he got so thin in the past year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 08:18:36 PM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
Sorry to spoil the fun here... But Michael did not have a sexchange... He is still a man... And don't look for him in the US coz hes not there... We need to put our focus elsewhere... We need to look harder...
He is out there

and you know this how????? if u have information please share.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions