Re: BREAKING MY OWN NEWS AND MY BELIEF
December 26, 2009, 07:40:13 PM
Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
Anything is possible, come to think of it did't he start wearing some women fashion clothes..
Yeah because his friend was wearing them...i like men shirts does that make me any less woman?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 26, 2009, 07:41:32 PM
I wonder if MJ would laugh at this post or cry?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 26, 2009, 07:41:46 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "Christiana"
I don't for a second believe MJ has had a sex change. I won't judge anyone who chooses to believe that, but for me, that's just not possible. It's not as simple as just deciding to be a woman and then having an operation. There are processes in place to govern gender reassignment surgery. Chaz Bono is a perfect example. I've read a  lot about what she/he is going through that describes the process. Counseling/Therapy is the first step; then a year or more of living as the desired gender; then hormone therapy etc. It's a process and not a quick one.

Also, why would he hoax his death, in the manner that he did, if the purpose was for gender reassignment? That makes no sense either. Rumors of drug abuse. Death by lethal injection of Propofol. A doctor suspected of manslaughter. Conspiracy theories. On and on. Not logical. He could have just made it look like a suicide or unquestionable murder or accident. There are too many rumors and innuendo floating around that just do not add up to MJ deciding on a sex change, and the best way to do it is to create a controversial death with a long, drawn-out investigation and everything else.

And beyond that, at what point has MJ ever hinted that he wanted to be a woman? Don't you think that juicy bit of information would have leaked out YEARS ago if it were true...if it were even suspected?! The molestation bull***t has been all over the place for years, and that crap isn't even true. So you can't tell me that MJ wanted to be a woman, no one ever suspected it or knew it besides him, and it never leaked out. Just because the man wears make up and is indeed a beautiful man, that does NOT mean he wants to be a woman!

This is just my opinion, and I we are all free to believe what we choose. There's just no way I could ever believe MJ wants to be a woman, nor faked his death to do just that.
I agree with this post. If he was in danger or if indeed he needed peace you can change your appearence without changing sex. This is really drastic. As you all know apart from wearing make-up which many men have and do-he gave no indication or anything to suggest he was effeminate, in fact his dancing proved he was ALL MAN!!!

please re-read the post because apparently you haven't really understood what it says..... and then speculating about how his dancing is all man, you're comparing to what??? somewhere between 10 and 15 yrs ago, people change, and none of us really know what mj was up to between 2005 and now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:42:41 PM
MjHunny are u a man? cause as i see you'd love for Michael to be a woman. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

December 26, 2009, 07:43:04 PM
I think he did more plastic surgery to look like someone else cuz his face was unique, you can recognize him, you know what I mean? To faked your death you have 3 choices : you hide for the rest of your life, you comeback when you're ready or you comeback with a different appearance so no one'll recognize you. I don't believe about him being a woman now  :roll: What about his childrens? Daddy, Mommy? too much disturbance don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:43:42 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

ROFL!!!! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 26, 2009, 07:44:52 PM
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
Me too -- I think that would be a very extreme way to deal with it.  If it were me, I'd rather do what I want to do and if I lost fans, so be it.  Rather than make every fan across the globe feel grief.

The sad reality is that Michael had an image, his career was based on a image and if he came out as transgender or told us that he didnt want to live the way he was living for the past 40 years I think many people would turn against him and the media would rip him apart. With Wacko Jacko I cant even imagine what they would call him if he came out openly as transgender/transsexual. He would sadly lose alot of fans and he would be haunted by the media once more. I think the hoax was a perfect way to let him live in peace and let him do whatever he wished to do without anyone minding his business and privacy.

I wouldnt mind if he came out either but I think he would. I really belive Michael would rather fake his death and forever remain mysterious as a legendary supericon than live for the rest of his life as a ''hasbeen'' or the superstar who did a sexchange and be ridiculed for it.
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 07:47:28 PM by DontBelieveTheHype
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 26, 2009, 07:45:51 PM
I just want to ask one question....if MJ truly is alive...and if he did NOT have a sex change (which I will NEVER believe he did)...and if he is reading all this speculation RIGHT NOW...how do you all think that would make him feel? This is starting to get on the verge of tabloid nonsense, and we ALL know how much MJ has been hurt by the tabloids. I really think we should stop discussing this right now. I just think to be speculating about something so unfounded is really not respectful of MJ at all. He said in more than one interview that the tabloids are full of LIES, that they MAKE STUFF UP, that he is HUMAN so of course it hurts him. We just need to get off this topic, in my opinion. So I'm leaving it right now.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 26, 2009, 07:47:02 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
Me too -- I think that would be a very extreme way to deal with it.  If it were me, I'd rather do what I want to do and if I lost fans, so be it.  Rather than make every fan across the globe feel grief.

The sad reality is that Michael had an image, his career was based on a image and if he came out as transgender or told us that he didnt want to live the way he was living for the past 40 years I think many people would turn against him and the media would rip him apart. With Wacko Jacko I cant even imagine what they would call him if he came out openly as transgender/transsexual. He would sadly lose alot of fans and he would be haunted by the media once more. I think the hoax was a perfect way to let him live in peace and let him do whatever he wished to do without anyone minding his business and privacy.

I wouldnt mind if he came out either but I think he would.

That is a good point... I guess I forget how most people feel about this since I live in one of the most liberal cities in the world.  But I guess you are right that the media would rip him apart.  And even worse, insinuate that this made him some kind of deviant who did harm children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:47:22 PM
Quote from: "jill"
You opinion is very plausable, and may be quite accurate.  But there has to be a lot more to this.  Truthseeker was saying that if she revealed too much it could put MJ in danger and also herself for what she knows.  He was very afraid "they" were trying to kill him for the Sony catalog.  I wonder if it has anything to do with that?
How can Maura have found out the truth and not Michaels enemies? she says he would be in danger if she revealed but surely the ones he was in danger from have more money and access to the greatest private investigators in the land. And for them to not know of MJs hoax death theories they would have to have been on another planet for the last 6 months. I find it very hard to believe that she would find out the "secret" and his enemies know *ugger all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 26, 2009, 07:48:49 PM
This topic made me puke a bit ...really..i'm disgusted...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:51:28 PM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"

ROFL!!!! :lol:  :lol:

no, i'm just openminded!!!!
look, if you can entertain the idea of MJ faking his death for a movie or a grand comeback,or that the jacksons have hidden a secret brother for 50 odd years, or that mj could be DD or hatman etc...
i just don't get why mj is only looked at as a goldpants clad, thrusting pelvis man of 30 odd years old, when we have come many of times to the realisation that not everything regarding mj is nessecarily what it seems.
The guy is 51 years old people stop idolizing him like he was still in his thirties, if he did this i would'nt be surprised he must feel awful when he sees his "fans" only like him the way he looked back in the day...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:51:41 PM
I understand if this discussion sounds offensive but so far nothing we've discussed from a hoax perspective have made much sense. If many of us, if some believe he has a secret twin brother, if many of us believe O2 MJ was an imposter, if many of us believe Blondy at memorial was Michael and if all of us believe he hoaxed his death and is still alive then I dont think any topic is too farfetched on a hoax forum.
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 07:52:14 PM by DontBelieveTheHype
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 26, 2009, 07:51:55 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I just want to ask one question....if MJ truly is alive...and if he did NOT have a sex change (which I will NEVER believe he did)...and if he is reading all this speculation RIGHT NOW...how do you all think that would make him feel? This is starting to get on the verge of tabloid nonsense, and we ALL know how much MJ has been hurt by the tabloids. I really think we should stop discussing this right now. I just think to be speculating about something so unfounded is really not respectful of MJ at all. He said in more than one interview that the tabloids are full of LIES, that they MAKE STUFF UP, that he is HUMAN so of course it hurts him. We just need to get off this topic, in my opinion. So I'm leaving it right now.  :(

I'm not sure what he would feel.  Michael, if you're reading this, would you PLEASE let us know?  Pretty please!  We all miss you!   :)

But I think people's differing views on this topic are rooted in people's beliefs about what it means to be transgendered.  Some people may be uncomfortable with the idea for all sorts of reasons.  I'm personally very liberal and open-minded about that stuff, so it's not an offensive topic to me at all.  But I respect that it might be offensive speculation to some.  I think it's worth discussing.... and if there is no proof or other clues to the contrary are found, then we'll go in a different direction.  Right now there is so much to think about that I don't want to dismiss anything because it's not what people were expecting.  I say all this with respect for your beliefs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:52:37 PM
Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
Anything is possible, come to think of it did't he start wearing some women fashion clothes..
Yeah because his friend was wearing them...i like men shirts does that make me any less woman?

Personaly I dont think so, I dont think he would become a woman because he loves women......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions