Re: BREAKING MY OWN NEWS AND MY BELIEF
December 26, 2009, 07:19:05 PM
Quote from: "whateverhappens"
even it it were that case mj now a woman-

i for my my part would not have any problem with that

i would love her/him as before

so i cannot personally see why to fake a death

Me too -- I think that would be a very extreme way to deal with it.  If it were me, I'd rather do what I want to do and if I lost fans, so be it.  Rather than make every fan across the globe feel grief.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:19:37 PM
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
@virgo75 -- although some people who undergo sex reassignment surgery identify as gay or lesbian before the surgery, sexual orientation (who you are attracted to) and gender identity (whether you feel male or female on the inside) are two different things.  One could theoretically be a male who exclusively likes women but feels like a woman inside and is transgendered.  Kind of like a lesbian in a man's body, not to make light of the situation!  

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the theory as whole, just wanted to point that out.

True.
I think I've seen where some transgendered folks get together with the sex they were changed to - making them homosexual after the surgery.

However, I still don't believe Mike was transgendered because you are supposed to live as the opposite sex and take hormones for a certain amount of time before having the surgery. (and the other reasons that I posted..)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:22:51 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
its just my opinio you neednot have to agree with that but i think some one mislead us may be mj haters tried  t o distort his image by making  us believe he changed his sex so that his fans would turn their backs just like some of them did back in 2005 , i remember an article a man predicted that mj will return but as a women , may be that whole  transformation rumour  was started for a reason

This is what I've been saying for a while...we should be careful to whom we listen to over the internet.  Even the haters can be death hoax believers... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:24:35 PM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
OH MY GOD!
Michael lived all his life as a man and sudden in the night he thought "what a hell"?

i think you're missing the point, the OP clearly said it WAS NOT on a whim and that she believed MJ was in danger but rather than go into witness protection and be seperated from his children he opted for something he's always secretly wanted.... and to those who say MJ wouldn't do that.... HOW DO YOU KNOW?? unless you know him personally and if that were the case you wouldn't be here speculating on whether or not he hoaxed his death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:28:01 PM
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
Quote from: "whateverhappens"
even it it were that case mj now a woman-

i for my my part would not have any problem with that

i would love her/him as before

so i cannot personally see why to fake a death

Me too -- I think that would be a very extreme way to deal with it.  If it were me, I'd rather do what I want to do and if I lost fans, so be it.  Rather than make every fan across the globe feel grief.

Can you imagine, what would have happened, if he had done it in "life"?
Not saying this theory is the truth, I'm just saying, that "all hell would break loose".
"Death" before doing the change makes absolute sense - would be the ONLY way to keep the public out of that.
No more questions, no more paparazzi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:28:43 PM
Quote from: "billiejean17"
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
Ok guys! U all r crazy! Im the only sane person here so far! MJ has nothing to do with that woman!
I know a person who was at the funerals and as soon as I see her (she comes to my work once in a while) Im gonna ask her a question about that woman! Im pretty sure, she might know! But please stop it about MJ being that blondie, how would he explain it to his children? Then family would still know and earlier or later someone would "leak" the "secret" and the world would be spread. MJ woudnt put himself in the situation like that! lol so silly.

K.

I will be glad when we find out exactly who the blonde woman is and put an end to all this speculation
Please find out soon so we can have some peace   Thank you

thank you billie jean...I hope you find out soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

December 26, 2009, 07:28:58 PM
Is it getting late or is it just me.... :roll: I really need to sleep over this idea.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:29:06 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
hmmmmmm.....

I have a hard time accepting this theory for multiple reasons.
1)He was always openly heterosexual.  True he never bashed those of other sexual preferences, but he always spoke of infatuations and crushes on women.  
2)If you watch videos of him with women, he seems.... interested.   :lol:   Like with Beyonce, performing with Siedah Garret, and rehearsing with Sade(where he looked like he held back on touching her bootay  :P  ).  And the older he got, the more open and overt his sexuality became.  At least in his videos and flirting with fans & women he admired.
3)While he seemed non-judgemental of the BGLT community, I read some conflicting reports that after a man came onto him he quoted or read verses of the Bible to him?  Maybe someone else knows where that came from?  I read too much and don't remember.
4)Even if he *WAS* homosexual, there's a HUGE difference between being homosexual and being willing to go through sex change operations.  From what I've read/seen, it's a long drawn out process involving years of taking hormones and **LIVING AS THE OPPOSITE SEX** for a certain amount of time BEFORE the surgery is allowed to take place.

So really, if this was feasible, I think we would have seen signs of it coming.
Like he probably wouldn't have had as much stubble - being on hormones would have decreased his facial hair growth.
He probably would have been dressing more feminine.
And I don't mean the jilbab/dress that he wore when visiting Bahrain because that was no more than a disguise as he never wore it outside of that environment.
And he seemed to be dressing a bit more masculine in a way - more regular-ish looking clothes(black jeans, button up shirts, trucker hat, etc).
Well, as regular as Michael Jackson was willing to dress.   :lol:

I don't know.
These are just my 2 cents.

hey could you give me a link of him and Sade, i never seen it....gone Michael with ya bad self!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

December 26, 2009, 07:29:40 PM
Quote from: "MJhunny"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
OH MY GOD!
Michael lived all his life as a man and sudden in the night he thought "what a hell"?

i think you're missing the point, the OP clearly said it WAS NOT on a whim and that she believed MJ was in danger but rather than go into witness protection and be seperated from his children he opted for something he's always secretly wanted.... and to those who say MJ wouldn't do that.... HOW DO YOU KNOW?? unless you know him personally and if that were the case you wouldn't be here speculating on whether or not he hoaxed his death

So where is "she" when the kids go out in public? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 26, 2009, 07:30:17 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
I don't for a second believe MJ has had a sex change. I won't judge anyone who chooses to believe that, but for me, that's just not possible. It's not as simple as just deciding to be a woman and then having an operation. There are processes in place to govern gender reassignment surgery. Chaz Bono is a perfect example. I've read a  lot about what she/he is going through that describes the process. Counseling/Therapy is the first step; then a year or more of living as the desired gender; then hormone therapy etc. It's a process and not a quick one.

Also, why would he hoax his death, in the manner that he did, if the purpose was for gender reassignment? That makes no sense either. Rumors of drug abuse. Death by lethal injection of Propofol. A doctor suspected of manslaughter. Conspiracy theories. On and on. Not logical. He could have just made it look like a suicide or unquestionable murder or accident. There are too many rumors and innuendo floating around that just do not add up to MJ deciding on a sex change, and the best way to do it is to create a controversial death with a long, drawn-out investigation and everything else.

And beyond that, at what point has MJ ever hinted that he wanted to be a woman? Don't you think that juicy bit of information would have leaked out YEARS ago if it were true...if it were even suspected?! The molestation bull***t has been all over the place for years, and that crap isn't even true. So you can't tell me that MJ wanted to be a woman, no one ever suspected it or knew it besides him, and it never leaked out. Just because the man wears make up and is indeed a beautiful man, that does NOT mean he wants to be a woman!

This is just my opinion, and I we are all free to believe what we choose. There's just no way I could ever believe MJ wants to be a woman, nor faked his death to do just that.
I agree with this post. If he was in danger or if indeed he needed peace you can change your appearence without changing sex. This is really drastic. As you all know apart from wearing make-up which many men have and do-he gave no indication or anything to suggest he was effeminate, in fact his dancing proved he was ALL MAN!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 26, 2009, 07:31:43 PM
I don't think Michael would go in such pain again and again to suffer another surgery especially at his 50's ...Disguised as a woman?: maybe.
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 07:32:37 PM by Le Papillon Bleu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 26, 2009, 07:32:03 PM
This is my theory.  Either MJ went through yet some more even more extensive plastic surgery, even go through transsexual surgery, to look like someone totally different so he /she can walk amongst us undetected, OR MJ mingles with the other impersonators walking around out there to remain undetected.  Take your pick.

Personally, I hate to draw the conclusion - but MJ is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please stop by and visit my family\'s music website - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 26, 2009, 07:34:03 PM
Quote from: "Ninanina"
Can you imagine, what would have happened, if he had done it in "life"?
Not saying this theory is the truth, I'm just saying, that "all hell would break loose".
"Death" before doing the change makes absolute sense - would be the ONLY way to keep the public out of that.
No more questions, no more paparazzi.

Yes exactly. If he underwent this or wanted to do this.. the hoax or death would make sense to me. No one would haunt him, everyone would leave him alone. Just like Marlon said. And the grief part would also make sense why the Jacksons seemed sad that he was dead but also happy that he is obviously alive. Grieving one part of him but celebrating another part of him. I asked weeks ago on this forum WHAT PART OF MICHAEL DIED ON JUNE 25TH. And to me this is a plausible theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 26, 2009, 07:35:38 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "Christiana"
I don't for a second believe MJ has had a sex change. I won't judge anyone who chooses to believe that, but for me, that's just not possible. It's not as simple as just deciding to be a woman and then having an operation. There are processes in place to govern gender reassignment surgery. Chaz Bono is a perfect example. I've read a  lot about what she/he is going through that describes the process. Counseling/Therapy is the first step; then a year or more of living as the desired gender; then hormone therapy etc. It's a process and not a quick one.

Also, why would he hoax his death, in the manner that he did, if the purpose was for gender reassignment? That makes no sense either. Rumors of drug abuse. Death by lethal injection of Propofol. A doctor suspected of manslaughter. Conspiracy theories. On and on. Not logical. He could have just made it look like a suicide or unquestionable murder or accident. There are too many rumors and innuendo floating around that just do not add up to MJ deciding on a sex change, and the best way to do it is to create a controversial death with a long, drawn-out investigation and everything else.

And beyond that, at what point has MJ ever hinted that he wanted to be a woman? Don't you think that juicy bit of information would have leaked out YEARS ago if it were true...if it were even suspected?! The molestation bull***t has been all over the place for years, and that crap isn't even true. So you can't tell me that MJ wanted to be a woman, no one ever suspected it or knew it besides him, and it never leaked out. Just because the man wears make up and is indeed a beautiful man, that does NOT mean he wants to be a woman!

This is just my opinion, and I we are all free to believe what we choose. There's just no way I could ever believe MJ wants to be a woman, nor faked his death to do just that.
I agree with this post. If he was in danger or if indeed he needed peace you can change your appearence without changing sex. This is really drastic. As you all know apart from wearing make-up which many men have and do-he gave no indication or anything to suggest he was effeminate, in fact his dancing proved he was ALL MAN!!!

TOTALLY agree with you, Harleyblonde!!! And let's not forget some other proof of his manliness: THE GOLD PANTS! I'm sorry, but I don't know how anyone who could secretly desire to be a woman would wear those GOLD PANTS and strut as only MJ could strut in them. No way!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 26, 2009, 07:38:47 PM
Anything is possible, come to think of it did't he start wearing some women fashion clothes..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions