Re: BREAKING MY OWN NEWS AND MY BELIEF
December 26, 2009, 06:54:35 PM
the movie as was said many times was to "discover the man we never knew" for me no message could've been any clearer, he made that change..... NO PUN INTENDED
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 06:55:18 PM
its just my opinio you neednot have to agree with that but i think some one mislead us may be mj haters tried  t o distort his image by making  us believe he changed his sex so that his fans would turn their backs just like some of them did back in 2005 , i remember an article a man predicted that mj will return but as a women , may be that whole  transformation rumour  was started for a reason
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:00:30 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
its just my opinio you neednot have to agree with that but i think some one mislead us may be mj haters eto distort his image by make us believe he changed his sex so that his fans would turn their backs just like some of them did back in 2005 , i remember an article a man predicted that mj will return but as a women , may be that whole  transformation rumour  was started for a reason
THIS IS MY OWN BELIEF. it's not based on an article nor is it based on rumors about anything, but the more i look into things, the more it makes sense to me.... as for turning our back on him??? never in a million years would any true fan do such a thing, michael is L.O.V.E. and we owe him at least that much in return
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

December 26, 2009, 07:01:12 PM
Ok guys! U all r crazy! Im the only sane person here so far! MJ has nothing to do with that woman!
I know a person who was at the funerals and as soon as I see her (she comes to my work once in a while) Im gonna ask her a question about that woman! Im pretty sure, she might know! But please stop it about MJ being that blondie, how would he explain it to his children? Then family would still know and earlier or later someone would "leak" the "secret" and the world would be spread. MJ woudnt put himself in the situation like that! lol so silly.

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 26, 2009, 07:02:38 PM
oh please i didnt mean you , but  i said someone wanted us to think the way you did ,dont be offensive i didmt mention you anywhere
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

December 26, 2009, 07:04:35 PM
its just my opinio you neednot have to agree with that but i think some one mislead us may be mj haters tried  t o distort his image by making  us believe he changed his sex so that his fans would turn their backs just like some of them did back in 2005 , i remember an article a man predicted that mj will return but as a women , may be that whole  transformation rumour  was started for a reason

Ok i dont know???
But i think it is possible that is the meaning of the change..Like Kenny said..Man in the mirror make that change!
But i still than not understand all the clue's..all that is going on..the clue's in the film???
Still thinking :ugeek:
Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:05:14 PM
oh please i didnt mean you , but  i said someone wanted us to think the way you did ,dont be offensive i didmt mention you anywhere

i know you didn't mean me!!! i was just emphasizing that this is entirely my own belief!!! peace and love to all OPENMINDED mj fans
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

December 26, 2009, 07:06:14 PM
I don't for a second believe MJ has had a sex change. I won't judge anyone who chooses to believe that, but for me, that's just not possible. It's not as simple as just deciding to be a woman and then having an operation. There are processes in place to govern gender reassignment surgery. Chaz Bono is a perfect example. I've read a  lot about what she/he is going through that describes the process. Counseling/Therapy is the first step; then a year or more of living as the desired gender; then hormone therapy etc. It's a process and not a quick one.

Also, why would he hoax his death, in the manner that he did, if the purpose was for gender reassignment? That makes no sense either. Rumors of drug abuse. Death by lethal injection of Propofol. A doctor suspected of manslaughter. Conspiracy theories. On and on. Not logical. He could have just made it look like a suicide or unquestionable murder or accident. There are too many rumors and innuendo floating around that just do not add up to MJ deciding on a sex change, and the best way to do it is to create a controversial death with a long, drawn-out investigation and everything else.

And beyond that, at what point has MJ ever hinted that he wanted to be a woman? Don't you think that juicy bit of information would have leaked out YEARS ago if it were true...if it were even suspected?! The molestation bull***t has been all over the place for years, and that crap isn't even true. So you can't tell me that MJ wanted to be a woman, no one ever suspected it or knew it besides him, and it never leaked out. Just because the man wears make up and is indeed a beautiful man, that does NOT mean he wants to be a woman!

This is just my opinion, and I we are all free to believe what we choose. There's just no way I could ever believe MJ wants to be a woman, nor faked his death to do just that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 26, 2009, 07:08:59 PM
maybe there were no clues at all in the movie regarding this CHANGE or the hoax for that matter..... but as we all know anything and everything is possible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

December 26, 2009, 07:12:01 PM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
Ok guys! U all r crazy! Im the only sane person here so far! MJ has nothing to do with that woman!
I know a person who was at the funerals and as soon as I see her (she comes to my work once in a while) Im gonna ask her a question about that woman! Im pretty sure, she might know! But please stop it about MJ being that blondie, how would he explain it to his children? Then family would still know and earlier or later someone would "leak" the "secret" and the world would be spread. MJ woudnt put himself in the situation like that! lol so silly.

K.

I will be glad when we find out exactly who the blonde woman is and put an end to all this speculation
Please find out soon so we can have some peace   Thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

December 26, 2009, 07:12:52 PM
hmmmmmm.....

I have a hard time accepting this theory for multiple reasons.
1)He was always openly heterosexual.  True he never bashed those of other sexual preferences, but he always spoke of infatuations and crushes on women.  
2)If you watch videos of him with women, he seems.... interested.   :lol:   Like with Beyonce, performing with Siedah Garret, and rehearsing with Sade(where he looked like he held back on touching her bootay  :P  ).  And the older he got, the more open and overt his sexuality became.  At least in his videos and flirting with fans & women he admired.
3)While he seemed non-judgemental of the BGLT community, I read some conflicting reports that after a man came onto him he quoted or read verses of the Bible to him?  Maybe someone else knows where that came from?  I read too much and don't remember.
4)Even if he *WAS* homosexual, there's a HUGE difference between being homosexual and being willing to go through sex change operations.  From what I've read/seen, it's a long drawn out process involving years of taking hormones and **LIVING AS THE OPPOSITE SEX** for a certain amount of time BEFORE the surgery is allowed to take place.

So really, if this was feasible, I think we would have seen signs of it coming.
Like he probably wouldn't have had as much stubble - being on hormones would have decreased his facial hair growth.
He probably would have been dressing more feminine.
And I don't mean the jilbab/dress that he wore when visiting Bahrain because that was no more than a disguise as he never wore it outside of that environment.
And he seemed to be dressing a bit more masculine in a way - more regular-ish looking clothes(black jeans, button up shirts, trucker hat, etc).
Well, as regular as Michael Jackson was willing to dress.   :lol:

I don't know.
These are just my 2 cents.
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 07:15:56 PM by virgo75
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:15:27 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I knew posts of Blondy/MJ as transgender woman would surface especially after Maura's revelation that Michael was Blondy and that she felt disappointed with why he hoaxed his death.

This really is bizarro world. Am I in the Truman show for the 7th time? Im sure even I will begin to believe Michael did a gender operation to become another person. Why? Because I am losing my mind here. If I believe there was a body double at O2, whats stopping me from thinking Michael did a transgender operation? I am being brainwashed. This is so not happening. Out of body experience OMG Im laughing right now. Someone admit me to the padded walls section.  :lol:

Oh my god this is even crazier but what if Michael used a body double at the pressconference because he already has a sex change?  :lol:

Now I am literally crying. I was laughing a second ago and now I am crying.  :(  :lol:  :cry:  :lol: Im laughing and crying at the same time!!!! GREAT.

:(   Haha ...cries and laughs too... If MJ has did a transgender operation, well then, I am very proud to announce to all of you that I have become a lesbo.  Merry Christmas!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:16:47 PM
@virgo75 -- although some people who undergo sex reassignment surgery identify as gay or lesbian before the surgery, sexual orientation (who you are attracted to) and gender identity (whether you feel male or female on the inside) are two different things.  One could theoretically be a male who exclusively likes women but feels like a woman inside and is transgendered.  Kind of like a lesbian in a man's body, not to make light of the situation!  

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the theory as whole, just wanted to point that out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:17:49 PM
even it it were that case mj now a woman-

i for my my part would not have any problem with that

i would love her/him as before

so i cannot personally see why to fake a death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 07:18:03 PM
OH MY GOD!
Michael lived all his life as a man and sudden in the night he thought "what a hell"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions