BREAKING MY OWN NEWS AND MY BELIEF
December 26, 2009, 06:10:18 PM
i have thought for a very long time about this, and recent events on the forum have made my opinion/belief even stronger.....
this is all about the blonde lady but not the picture of her persé.....
to cut a long story short i believe sincerely that MICHAEL JACKSON died as we know him and now lives on as the blonde lady that we all saw at the memorial, not as in disguise but he IS the blonde lady, period.
no i have not lost my mind and again i have thought about this a lot, especially since reading maura's original post on the topic "please read this everyone" she mentions that it's not about the PICTURE of the blonde lady, but that we wouldn't believe how friggin' right we were about her. the only things posted about the blonde lady were things like "omg it's mj IN DISGUISE" i now believe that he underwent a full sex change operation, and if i think about the memorial with jenifer hudson singing "will you be there" her being pregnant and all, it's like saying this is a re-birth. think about jermaine's statement at UCLA he said "my brother, the king of pop, has passed away,..." well he wasn't lying, his BROTHER as he new him was definetly gone.. think about the crown on the coffin,...everything points to THE KING OF POP being gone..
i do not believe that this is just some frivolious wish on MJ's part, not like that he woke up one day and on a whim said "i'd like to be a woman" i truly believe that he was in danger and rather than go into witness protection and be seperated from his family, he chose a solution that would allow him to remain with his family, out of danger, out of the spot light....and fulfill one of his own desires, to be a woman... i am very serious about this thought, please do not treat me like i'm crazy, as i said, i've been thinking about this for a long time and todays events just re-inforced it all for me. for me it makes no difference whether he's a man or a woman, i have always loved MJ, his voice, his music, his kindness and his private life is nobody's business, i will continue to listen to his music and watch videos, this changes nothing for me whatsoever, i'm just so unbelievably relieved that he is alive and well.
please, before you start the bashing, have a good think about it
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Re: BREAKING MY OWN NEWS AND MY BELIEF
December 26, 2009, 06:24:06 PM
I knew posts of Blondy/MJ as transgender woman would surface especially after Maura's revelation that Michael was Blondy and that she felt disappointed with why he hoaxed his death.

This really is bizarro world. Am I in the Truman show for the 7th time? Im sure even I will begin to believe Michael did a gender operation to become another person. Why? Because I am losing my mind here. If I believe there was a body double at O2, whats stopping me from thinking Michael did a transgender operation? I am being brainwashed. This is so not happening. Out of body experience OMG Im laughing right now. Someone admit me to the padded walls section.  :lol:

Oh my god this is even crazier but what if Michael used a body double at the pressconference because he already has a sex change?  :lol:

Now I am literally crying. I was laughing a second ago and now I am crying.  :(  :lol:  :cry:  :lol: Im laughing and crying at the same time!!!! GREAT.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

MJ-Fan

December 26, 2009, 06:28:11 PM
While I don't think he had a sex change, I think it is totally possible for him to have changed his appearance permenantly for witness protection or whatever. But I don't think he'd become a woman..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

December 26, 2009, 06:28:22 PM
@bad_girl...... wow!!! is all i can say, i have been thinking the same things for a few days now, i even thought about the memorial thing too, it's a possibility i mean if people here entertain the idea of MJ having a secret twin ,or him being dave dave or even dr murray then no, i don't think it's farfetched at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 06:31:04 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I knew posts of Blondy/MJ as transgender woman would surface especially after Maura's revelation that Michael was Blondy and that she felt disappointed with why he hoaxed his death.

This really is bizarro world. Am I in the Truman show for the 7th time? Im sure even I will begin to believe Michael did a gender operation to become another person. Why? Because I am losing my mind here. If I believe there was a body double at O2, whats stopping me from thinking Michael did a transgender operation? I am being brainwashed. This is so not happening. Out of body experience OMG Im laughing right now. Someone admit me to the padded walls section.  :lol:

Oh my god this is even crazier but what if Michael used a body double at the pressconference because he already has a sex change?  :lol:

Now I am literally crying. I was laughing a second ago and now I am crying.  :(  :lol:  :cry:  :lol: Im laughing and crying at the same time!!!! GREAT.

I'm losing my mind too.  Earlier today I have said that my theory was that Michael dressed up as Dave Dave on LKL, Conrad Murray, and Blonde Lady, while getting other actors like O2 to portray him.  I'm officially insane; someone stamp my hand like in the Simpsons episode!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 06:35:00 PM
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
I'm losing my mind too.  Earlier today I have said that my theory was that Michael dressed up as Dave Dave on LKL, Conrad Murray, and Blonde Lady, while getting other actors like O2 to portray him.  I'm officially insane; someone stamp my hand like in the Simpsons episode!

I feel you girl. This was the icing on the bizarro-cake. I dont know how much more I can take. I have a feeling I will be admitted to crazyville by the time I go back to school. I must try to keep my sanity in check.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

jill

December 26, 2009, 06:37:16 PM
I was reading Maura's post when I was bumped off.  Now it has been removed.  Do you know what's going on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

December 26, 2009, 06:41:03 PM
OK I am going crazy now also!! The extreme childrenwish..That went so bad tat he walked arround with dolls!
This puzzled me also..I tought it was something a woman would have here biological clock tikking??
Later i tought he is a verry sensetive man..with great love for children..Now i dont know anymore :?
Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 06:41:59 PM
yes maura's post was deleted because she was being attacked by a certain member who seems to do nothing all day than attack people on here
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

December 26, 2009, 06:43:13 PM
Quote from: "mattie"
OK I am going crazy now also!! The extreme childrenwish..That went so bad tat he walked arround with dolls!
This puzzled me also..I tought it was something a woman would have here biological clock tikking??
Later i tought he is a verry sensetive man..with great love for children..Now i dont know anymore :?
Mattie
but think about the possibility of it, it's really plausible, i really do believe this is what happened
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

mumof3

December 26, 2009, 06:44:09 PM
Mad day today but not sure if mj. Has done this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

December 26, 2009, 06:47:00 PM
You opinion is very plausable, and may be quite accurate.  But there has to be a lot more to this.  Truthseeker was saying that if she revealed too much it could put MJ in danger and also herself for what she knows.  He was very afraid "they" were trying to kill him for the Sony catalog.  I wonder if it has anything to do with that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 06:49:10 PM
I'm entertaining this theory as I have with most of the theories on here.  If he did want to live as a woman, the following make sense:

--commemorating his former life as the KOP with TII and the Opus, etc.
--real "grief" coming from family members such as Katherine who have religious convictions that would make this very difficult to accept
--use of doubles toward the end

I am extremely open-minded and accepting of all LGBT people including transgendered and transsexual people, so this isn't a distasteful topic for me.  I would feel much compassion for MJ if this were true because it would have obviously caused him a lot of pain in his life.  And I would also find it very sad that the "best" way to make this happen would be faking your own death -- I would hope the people who love him would accept him no matter what; I know I would.

Take everything above with a grain of salt, as I may have lost my mind already tonight.   :lol:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

December 26, 2009, 06:50:33 PM
Quote from: "bad_girl"
Quote from: "mattie"
Mattie
but think about the possibility of it, it's really plausible, i really do believe this is what happened

Yes everything is possible! and it wont make me change my mind on him..he still is the great talent he is!
But then why al this..The film the clues??? for us to discover he wants to be a woman??
I have to think..Think more :idea:  :ugeek:
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 06:53:57 PM
Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
I'm entertaining this theory as I have with most of the theories on here.  If he did want to live as a woman, the following make sense:

--commemorating his former life as the KOP with TII and the Opus, etc.
--real "grief" coming from family members such as Katherine who have religious convictions that would make this very difficult to accept
--use of doubles toward the end

I am extremely open-minded and accepting of all LGBT people including transgendered and transsexual people, so this isn't a distasteful topic for me.  I would feel much compassion for MJ if this were true because it would have obviously caused him a lot of pain in his life.  And I would also find it very sad that the "best" way to make this happen would be faking your own death -- I would hope the people who love him would accept him no matter what; I know I would.

Take everything above with a grain of salt, as I may have lost my mind already tonight.   :lol:  :shock:

I agree this theory is very plausible. Some men live 30, 40, 50 years with a secret life of having transgender thoughts and feelings and when they reveal this to their family members it can be very distressing and upsetting, some even commit suicide because they felt like they've been living a lie their entire life and have not been able to express themselves for who they feel like on the inside.

This would explain why Michael was asexual in his behavior. I am not saying I know this for a fact, I am simply saying some things within this hoax would finally start making some sense now. Especially the grieving part and why his family genuenly have expressed sadness some times. This would explain why they emphesise that the Michael Jackson as we knew him is dead now and no longer with us but that he is still ''alive''.
Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 06:56:50 PM by DontBelieveTheHype
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions