No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

That is Michael the day of the 02 Arena announcement in 2009 in London.  I'd put biggers images but can't seem to figure it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Concerning the two twitter images, in front of what I believe to be Protools on a Mac and and sound mixer

#1 Image: The dude on the left is Photo-shopped in; notice LACK OF SHADOWS, and how much smaller he is, even though this "MJ" is only a few feet away. Like the difference between Michael and Lou Ferrigno.

#2 Image: Notice how everything on the desk is so nicely arranged, down to the yellow tablet, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard? I normally have the keyboard on my lap, when working, because there's shortcuts on it - also, why a ONE button mouse, OMG!

Right-hand, nose & face intentionally BLURRED OUT. Face it too dark, too olive; left-hand another color. Right-hand wrist too small. Sideburns look off, ear is intentionally covered. Pose does not look comfortable at all, like someone working at the mixer; it looks completely POSED, possibly stretched, or a combo of two images.  You try leaning on one side of a high back chair (of which I do have, for neck & lumbar support), and then shoving your other hand onto the other armrest! He's supposed to be about 145 lbs, and he's not even leaning against the lumbar support, YET he's putting all his weight on right arm, and then putting left arm like that?

I personally find it only works if you're leaning forward, and move the left-hand FORWARD on the armrest - NOT on the back of it, because there's absolutely NO ROOM FOR THE ARM, pulls on the shoulder. It puts the spine into an impossible scoliosis like pose, that isn't natural, nor possible.

IMAGE FAIL!!

This person hasn't posted anything that hasn't been posted before; "s/he" apparently did some research, and knew the 777 number could mean something to people.

Also - no one from here, or from his past is mentioned. I find that peculiar, that only "fans" are mentioned.

Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:41:59 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink...I love reading your posts!!!    I learn so much!    :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions