finfin

Hi @SEHF - hope to find you well, I just wondered if you had seen @SimPattyK post and if you are going to respond to it? Many thanks in advance of your reply. PS sorry if you are on holiday  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@SEHF: How on Earth did you know many months in advance? !? :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek:
Who are you?  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

March 27th 2011 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@SEHF: you'd think depth perception was a mystical force not yet known to the world.
@suspicious mind: ok which one of my kids are you? they love their sarcasm too
@SEHF: I have no belly button..
@suspicious mind: oh your that one. well behave yourself or you are grounded.

^^ Could this be just a "funny conversation" and just another "coincidence"? Doubt it!
________________________________________________________________________________

October 14th 2011 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@SEHF: I can see a belly button...
______________________________________________________________________________________

^^ Another sarcastic remark?  :icon_e_biggrin: probably to make people talk and WATCH closer!!?  :icon_albino:
Interesting how thaiz registered ONLY to post that line about the belly button ^^

How could a simple member of this forum have known MONTHS in advance (March 2011) about the "no belly button" trick?
The autopsy pic was officially released to the public , in autumn of 2011 during the trial (October-November 2011).

Why NOBODY here, except Finfin and me, seem to be interested in this?  :icon_eek:
Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:22:04 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

@SEHF: How on Earth did you know many months in advance? !? :icon_e_surprised: :icon_eek:
Who are you?  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

March 27th 2011 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@SEHF: you'd think depth perception was a mystical force not yet known to the world.
@suspicious mind: ok which one of my kids are you? they love their sarcasm too
@SEHF: I have no belly button..
@suspicious mind: oh your that one. well behave yourself or you are grounded.

^^ Could this be just a "funny conversation" and just another "coincidence"? Doubt it!
________________________________________________________________________________

October 14th 2011 - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@SEHF: I can see a belly button...
______________________________________________________________________________________

^^ Another sarcastic remark?  :icon_e_biggrin: probably to make people talk and WATCH closer!!?  :icon_albino:
Interesting how thaiz registered ONLY to post that line about the belly button ^^

How could a simple member of this forum have known MONTHS in advance (March 2011) about the "no belly button" trick?
The autopsy pic was officially released to the public , in autumn of 2011 during the trial (October-November 2011).

Why NOBODY here, except Finfin and me, seem to be interested in this?  :icon_eek:

:suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I have no belly button..

in fact, that comment had nothing to do with the topic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I took the ambulance picture and the supposedly death picture put them side by side. I see a difference, the death picture is not Michael, totally different. Now in the testimony they stated that Michael eyes were wide opened they couldn't close them.. How does it explain in the ambulance picture he has them closed...  Once a person dies, instantly their lips become blue finger nails.. Michael's lips are nice and pinkish... That is not a color of a dead man.. Here are the pictures side by side. I posted this also on the other thread..

I already DESTROYED that  ambulance photo to shreds on here, on another thread - two noses!? A black paramedic with a white hand!? Come on! Then, there's allegedly needles rammed through the sternum, on the autopsy photo!? That's 16 mm+ thick, and takes a BONE SAW to get through - not a needle of any sort. That's what they use for open heart surgeries, since 1970.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I have no belly button..
in fact, that comment had nothing to do with the topic
  :icon_e_wink:

I'll add myself just a fun-fact comment ... nothing to do with the topic either!  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:

^^ minute 03:15 - ELVIS: "I wear a bullet proof vest on stage! True! You know just in case a fool decides to take a 22 and blow my BELLY BUTTON  off ! That's the truth... I got his punch! son o' b__ch:icon_lol:

^^ Now leaving aside Elvis' funny sense of humor.... he often used to talk with his audience like that...telling stuff about him, his life... always joking (most probably nobody took him seriously at that time!). He also told them he was a Federal agent (the public laughed), he also told them he had a black karate belt (the public laughed, and when Elvis insisted it was the truth, they applauded him).
So in this case, again, he told them the TRUTH ! He was afraid for his life! He was in a constant fear for his life. Someone was threatening him! Elvis left a lot of clues to his fans before he faked his death! Too bad most of them never really understood his "jokes"!!

Sorry for the OFF-topic!  :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hm. I always thought Sehf's posts were completely random (and they cracked me up a lot) maybe there is more to it!  :over-react-smiley:

:LolLolLolLol: We don't know who anyone is on this forum, all we see is a username, not who is behind the screen. Watch what you saaaay!  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
@MJFAN7:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

SEHF, you are rather mysterious and funny! :)

And you seem to like turtles:

Simpa, interesting observations about SEHF's comment, "I have no belly button."

I noticed he posted "hehe" in this thread discussing if the strange producer Tommy Turtle might be MJ.

The movie Mirror Mirror has the baron (Michael Lerner) wearing a turtle costume.

Chappie
Famous producer?
The Fall
Immortals
The Cell
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Untitled Snow White

Nothing on the guy.
Just this.

This caught my attention about Tommy Turtle since we've discussed if MJ is V in Anonymous:  (link above)
Weeks later, Tommy began exhibiting unusual behaviour. At this point in time, Eggman's computer virus "son" A.D.A.M. had transferred his consciousness into the nanites to prevent himself from being deleted when Eggman discovered him to be the mysterious Anonymous. From there, A.D.A.M. initiated his plan to bring all of the Chaos Emeralds in the universe to Mobius where he would use their powers to defeat Eggman's enemies. A.D.A.M. used the nanites on Tommy to control his body and spread the nanites

Sorry about going further off topic... :icon_razz: :icon_rolleyes:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys, it is also very likely that Sehf is a regular believer just trying to investigate like all of us so I don't think we should start dissecting all his posts.. we should just let him do his own thing like we all are doing. :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions