Just got back from Austin Brown Show
May 09, 2012, 03:45:32 AM
Hello All, I just thought I would share my night. I am waiting for my friend to send me the videos she took of him performing. He did an amazing job, lots of energy. He did a ton of MJ moves as well as his own stuff. My friend told me Rebbie was standing right behind me, so I turn around and said hello and said sorry if I am in your way I will move she said you are fine, I said you must be so proud of him, he is amazing, your whole family is...I love you guys..she said I am and thank you so much :) She is very sweet. I didn't see anything out of place. I spoke to Austin before and after the show. He is very down to earth, very REAL...I really get a good vibe from him. We spoke about music, I pointed to his heart and told him to keep singing with it that not a lot of artists do that anymore.

He sai aww thank you, that really means so much, will you be back next week? Please come back and you def don't want to miss the last show, its going to be special....
Me and my friend also got him a beanie, he loved it and put it on right away. :) Im not sure how to post pics any more so hes a link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Just got back from Austin Brown Show
May 09, 2012, 09:50:43 AM
Awww that's so sweet of Rebbie and Austin is such a very sweet guy, that's very obvious. He's talented as well. It's in their blood. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed reading it. And here's the picture.  :icon_e_smile:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 09, 2012, 10:06:02 AM
Sooooooooooo jealous!   :screaming-7365:  :icon_geek:

I am too old to be a fan!  :icon_lol:

Thanks for sharing, and for the photo. He looks really sweet.

Did he do 'Volcano'?  :over-react-smiley:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 10, 2012, 10:13:44 AM
He is very sweet, no he did no do Volcano, he did do fried chicken lol, at one point he was singing then he jumps off stage right infront of us and starts dancing. He has a ton of energy!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

May 17, 2012, 04:52:05 PM
Here a video of Austin performing the other night that I filmed on my friends cam phone
[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-trthgzgQbQ&feature=player_embedded][/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 17, 2012, 04:53:50 PM
eres a link to my fb of a pic of me and Rebbbie Jackson, she is so tiny..very sweet :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal