2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Not sure what to think of his motive for releasing this new information....Back in 2009, he seemed concerned about Michael's personal life.!!!
What has changed in 2 years??  He probably needs some cash...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Pvalm2x9p9E&NR=1[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BivgzlC9OrA&feature=related[/youtube]
s
Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 02:12:13 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Voice
Randy wasn't even part of the J5 so how would he have profited. Also didn't other body guards say that they never had weapons (i.e. guns) so how would this person be able to shoot Randy?

emulik
absolutely a test! someone is trying to find out how much lies people can handle..I am looking forward to another "breaking news"...

It sure seems this is in the same order of fanning the flames, as the Hyperbolic Chamber and Elephant Man Bones.  All this keeps MJ's name in the news and in the public's face, whether they want it or not. MJ said, "Good news doesn't sell!"  No wonder Fiddes hasn't had his pants sued off already.

Looking at things from this perspective--is Fiddes hired to do this, or is MJ using the situation that Fiddes is abusing, for his own purposes? IDK
I guess we have to 'keep watching'.

So far, Fiddes claims to be father of Blanket, that MJ tried to kill brother Randy, that MJ is anti-semitic.
And Thorson claimed to be gay-MJ lover.
Nice package of "dirt"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is a test, this is only a test; do not adjust your dial....................

absolutely a test! someone is trying to find out how much lies people can handle..I am looking forward to another "breaking news"...

You could be right there!

Also just another thought, maybe MJ is SUPPOSED to be in the news at the moment? There has been A lot of coverage of MJ including the crazy Matt Fiddes accusations, The huge new Pepsi deal struck with the estate, and ofcourse its coming towards the 3 year annerversary of the "death", and the Build up to the BAD25 Album coming out .... Possibly a dramatic build up to something to happen very soon?!!  :moonwalk_:

One thing is for certain MJ is in the news again at the moment. Could MJ be up to his old tricks of building up hype and fascination about him just before an album release and maybe an appearance?

lol wishful thinking maybe, but a food for thought!
you are right, MJ is now "trending" almost everywhere.. :icon_e_smile: it can be part of the plan, we know that almost for 3 years media were "talking" about MJ both in good and bad way..I fell it is part of his plan, to keep focusing people on him, to keep watching.
But in late time, especially since the Front`s "the momment of now" it seems that MJ is almost everywhere and more often in the press/tabloids..articles are getting crazier..I am really curious what will come next. :icon_cool:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

emulik

Voice
Randy wasn't even part of the J5 so how would he have profited. Also didn't other body guards say that they never had weapons (i.e. guns) so how would this person be able to shoot Randy?

emulik

It sure seems this is in the same order of fanning the flames, as the Hyperbolic Chamber and Elephant Man Bones.  All this keeps MJ's name in the news and in the public's face, whether they want it or not. MJ said, "Good news doesn't sell!"  No wonder Fiddes hasn't had his pants sued off already.

Looking at things from this perspective--is Fiddes hired to do this, or is MJ using the situation that Fiddes is abusing, for his own purposes? IDK
I guess we have to 'keep watching'.

So far, Fiddes claims to be father of Blanket, that MJ tried to kill brother Randy, that MJ is anti-semitic.
And Thorson claimed to be gay-MJ lover.
Nice package of "dirt"!
yes, we can only keep watching and hoping for the best to come, hopefully this year!  :icon_e_smile:
you are right, more and more craziness in the press!  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Michael come on, let's clean the dirt, it's time for it! Please wake-up call!  :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
The stories are just too crazy and and ridiculous to be coincidence aren't they?

they keep coming aswell as if they are waiting for something to stop them lol
Well yes..."waiting for something to stop them"....this all seems odd, doesn´t it, after almost 3 years from his "passing".

This is my take on it:

We all know there are innumerous blogs and publications out there in "vindicating MJ" style and we know there are loads of loving fans out there.
So many words have been written and said, there are all kinds of supporter groups out there in defense of Michael, in remembrance, in honor of him.

Fan clubs, groups like e.g. "Justice for MJ", people sending flowers to Forest Lawn, fan festivals, tribute concerts, not to mention millions of posts that show nothing but love and admiration on various platforms like e.g. Facebook with all those pretty pics of him, all shiny and bright and beautiful, with roses and hearts and glittering stuff.

No doubt that there is so much love out there and no doubt that there is abhorrence against all the horrible things that have been done to him in the past.
But: How many of his own fans turned away from him due to the horrid allegations and how many of them have found their way back to loving him after his "death"?
How many of them stopped to care, how many of the fans and supporters have now, at this point, turned into a mass of mourning and paralyzed bereaved with an attitude of "poor soul, but oh well... what can we do now".

But is there still enough anger and will to fight after all these years?

As of late we´ve seen the commited efforts, the mass commotion that occured after these disgusting statements coming from Fiddes and Thorson. There´s awareness again, vigilance, vibrant life in the fan community. And yes...will to fight.

Maybe this is a call to arms, raising awareness and pugnacity again among those who have become paralized and disimpassioned.

We all must be aware that there are more non-believers out there than there are believers.
But we all need to be united in one love, in one voice in the end in order to pave the way for his comeback/takeover.

Many might be very angry with him or disappointed when he resurfaces.
They need to be reminded of the reason in order to understand the action, so they can understand, love and support instead of raging against him and turning away. Call to arms for the Army of Love. Especially for the non-believers.

Well...at least I hope that this is behind all the disgusting stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Remember this strange interview from Randy Jackson..!!!  He doesn't seem angry at Michael infact the opposite....

I do remember posting an article a while back, regarding the possibility that Randy also has/had a drug problem...!!  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jEwQLHEQj4&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

The stories are just too crazy and and ridiculous to be coincidence aren't they?

they keep coming aswell as if they are waiting for something to stop them lol
Well yes..."waiting for something to stop them"....this all seems odd, doesn´t it, after almost 3 years from his "passing".

This is my take on it:

We all know there are innumerous blogs and publications out there in "vindicating MJ" style and we know there are loads of loving fans out there.
So many words have been written and said, there are all kinds of supporter groups out there in defense of Michael, in remembrance, in honor of him.

Fan clubs, groups like e.g. "Justice for MJ", people sending flowers to Forest Lawn, fan festivals, tribute concerts, not to mention millions of posts that show nothing but love and admiration on various platforms like e.g. Facebook with all those pretty pics of him, all shiny and bright and beautiful, with roses and hearts and glittering stuff.

No doubt that there is so much love out there and no doubt that there is abhorrence against all the horrible things that have been done to him in the past.
But: How many of his own fans turned away from him due to the horrid allegations and how many of them have found their way back to loving him after his "death"?
How many of them stopped to care, how many of the fans and supporters have now, at this point, turned into a mass of mourning and paralyzed bereaved with an attitude of "poor soul, but oh well... what can we do now".

But is there still enough anger and will to fight after all these years?

As of late we´ve seen the commited efforts, the mass commotion that occured after these disgusting statements coming from Fiddes and Thorson. There´s awareness again, vigilance, vibrant life in the fan community. And yes...will to fight.

Maybe this is a call to arms, raising awareness and pugnacity again among those who have become paralized and disimpassioned.

We all must be aware that there are more non-believers out there than there are believers.
But we all need to be united in one love, in one voice in the end in order to pave the way for his comeback/takeover.

Many might be very angry with him or disappointed when he resurfaces.
They need to be reminded of the reason in order to understand the action, so they can understand, love and support instead of raging against him and turning away. Call to arms for the Army of Love. Especially for the non-believers.

Well...at least I hope that this is behind all the disgusting stuff.
very well said MaryK!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Remember this strange interview from Randy Jackson..!!!  He doesn't seem angry at Michael infact the opposite....

I do remember posting an article a while back, regarding the possibility that Randy also has/had a drug problem...!!  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jEwQLHEQj4&feature=related[/youtube]

I wonder where Randy is hiding lately. Seems like he disappeared from the face of the earth. No more crazy angry tweets...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@MaryK - I do see your point.

Too many people who've been criminals are coming forward now, pointing fingers, being pathological. I'm waiting for the other shoes to drop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
@MaryK - I do see your point.

Too many people who've been criminals are coming forward now, pointing fingers, being pathological. I'm waiting for the other shoes to drop.
So do I Tink!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Lies , lies , lies everywhere about Michael and his behavior   :over-react-smiley: I would hit this crazy man right in his mouth to swallow his words  :Pulling_hair: Sorry for saying this, but enough is enough !!! 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
This whole thing reads like a really cheesy soap opera.

And Randy is MJ's younger brother, TMZ, not older.  Bet you did that on purpose though, right?

They changed it to younger.  :LolLolLolLol:
:LolLolLolLol:
We should be given credits for corrections.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You know what, I wouldn't stop loving MJ even if all of those are true. I must be crazy.
ps: well, I do think he was a little paranoid though. But just the right quantity to make him more interesting :icon_mrgreen:.
Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 08:32:54 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

"The Sun"  >:( , well... it's not worth to spill my energy on that! I just hope everyone knows by now not to take any story printed by The Sun seriously at all... just SKIP IT!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :icon_mrgreen:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions