supermj4evaTopic starter

Matt Fiddles
May 07, 2012, 08:29:49 PM
I dont know about you but I have Farking had it with this Matt Fiddles Fame whore!

This latest article about MJ ordering Randy to be shot dead is the very last straw I can take, I am absolutely outraged.

The Slime ball is saying more and more idiotic things about MJ tarnishing his name once more Just when we thought his name had restored some dignity back.

I have emailed The Sun and other Media outlets printing this story but dont feel that this will be enough.

I think we need to do something about this guy to stop him once and for all, this is our chance to stand up for MJ as one and show what we have learnt over these 3 years, who knows this may even be a test from the man himself.

Either way I am not content for these stories to go on any longer.

Who is with me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

Re: Matt Fiddles
May 08, 2012, 01:34:56 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dont know about you but I have Farking had it with this Matt Fiddles Fame whore!

This latest article about MJ ordering Randy to be shot dead is the very last straw I can take, I am absolutely outraged.

The Slime ball is saying more and more idiotic things about MJ tarnishing his name once more Just when we thought his name had restored some dignity back.

I have emailed The Sun and other Media outlets printing this story but dont feel that this will be enough.

I think we need to do something about this guy to stop him once and for all, this is our chance to stand up for MJ as one and show what we have learnt over these 3 years, who knows this may even be a test from the man himself.

Either way I am not content for these stories to go on any longer.

Who is with me?

i am! i'ts just way to much, it's like they attack my brother. :icon_cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Tink

Re: Matt Fiddles
May 08, 2012, 02:23:14 AM
Give him enough rope - ya know the rest of the story!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal