IWantYouBackTopic starter

Re: My Interesting Experience At Neverland
May 07, 2012, 12:55:43 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This whole story sounds a little far out.

Hi Bec, I appreciate you taking the time to read my story. But this was one of the reasons why I was hesitant to share it. If Michael taught me one thing, it's that no matter what you might say or do, there's always going to be someone ready to take you down and not believe you and Michael taught me to always stand up for myself and for what I believe in, so I am.

Do you honestly think that I would create and write a super long thread based on a lie? There's a reason why I posted the pictures in the first place. I knew someone would try to take me down and claim that my experience is a lie and never happened. So, I provided as much proof as possible by posting pictures of everything I talked about in my first post (the Believe rock, the Mexican Man, and me at Neverland). What else more do you want from me in order to prove that this REALLY happened? A video of me speaking with the guard? Well I'm sorry, I'm not psychic, I didn't know he was going to make such an obvious slip up and I couldn't get my video camera out in time to zoom in and record his face.

I've been a member of this forum for over two years and never once have I posted or created a lie. I love and appreciate all of the members here. We're a family and I would never disrespect any of you by tampering with your emotions and feelings towards Michael and the hoax. I'm 17 years old. I have a life outside of this forum. I hangout with my friends and I'm in the middle of trying to achieve my dream of becoming a singer. I am way too busy to create a lie. Besides, it's not in my heart to lie to you or anyone else on this forum.

If your story is true, you should have no problem facing a challenge to it. Besides, it's one of those stories you really can't prove one way or another, isn't it? We can either take you at your word or not. If you know in your heart that it's true, it shouldn't matter what I or anyone else have to say, should it? You should have the confidence to hold your head high and go forward on your own merit, your own character, and your own sense of what you KNOW is TRUE, right?

That's absolutely correct - which is why I ended up posting it and sharing it with you all. I believe in myself and I believe in that experience and I KNOW it's TRUE, so I POSTED it. I know it's TRUE so I had the confidence to POST it UP for you ALL to SEE. The only reason I replied to you and stood up for myself was because I didn't want you to damage my reputation on this forum by accusing me of lying when I personally know that what I'm saying is true. You're a powerful member here on the forum, Bec. You're a global moderator who's extremely active with a good reputation. There's no doubt in my mind that the other members take your words seriously here and look up to you as a user. So, when someone as powerful as you accuses me of lying in front of the whole community, it's a natural instinct for me to stick up for myself and what I believe in, and that's simply what I did. I'm NOT going to sit back here and let a Global Moderator call me a liar even if I know that my story is true. It's how I was raised and it's apart of who I am. I stick up for myself no matter what the situation is. Just because I stuck up for myself and for the truth doesn't mean my story is false. Sticking up for myself does NOT and should NOT count as "evidence" of me lying. There is NO evidence of me lying because my story is TRUE. The only evidence in this debate is that I don't take any crap, nor should anyone. Did Michael Jackson let Tom Sneddon, the media and the world call him a child molester? No. He went on trial to prove his innocence and did interview after interview to stand up for himself and that's what I learned from him. It's one of the reasons why I look up to Michael in the first place - he's a lover, but he sticks up for what he believes in when someone tears him down. If something is bothering him or he doesn't believe something, he'll ignore it until action against it must be taken. That's what I love about him. And that lesson I learned from him rubbed off on me today in this thread.

Besides, you didn't even have to post that comment anyway. If you don't believe the story that's in the thread, then don't post in it. Just ignore the thread. Surely the Global Moderator would agree with that rule. I asked everyone for their opinion on whether or not they thought my TRUE story was odd. Not whether or not my story was true. I wanted to know what everyone thought of the guard's words and actions as well as the words and actions of the Mexican Man. I asked everyone who considers my story to be TRUE for their opinion. And you didn't even give me an opinion on the guard or the Mexican Man whatsoever. You just doubted, cast negativity on the thread and accused me of lying. It's my thread. I asked a question to those who thought my story was true. And since you don't believe my story, you shouldn't have even posted. You have no business here in this thread, other than just moderating it.

I have nothing personal against you, Bec. Anyone could have accused me of lying and posted the same thing you did and I would have reacted the same way. It's just the way I am.

To those who DO believe me, I just want to say a BIG thank you for all of your support and for all of your feedback! I love hearing your opinions on the guard and the Mexican Man because every opinion helps put the puzzle together. I'm looking through my father's pictures that he took of Neverland as well, so if I find another picture of the Mexican Man I will not hesitate to post it up! Much love to all of you! God Bless! :)

Compare bolded to bolded and underlined to underlined. You directly contradict yourself twice in one post, once even in the same paragraph.

As far as the highlighted portion, your argument is illogical. There is no evidence either way other then a single witness statement, your own. When considering the credibility of any witness statement, one must consider the bias, motive, and credibility of that witness.

I do have to point out that I never called you a liar nor accused you of lying. I simply said your story was a little far out.

I didn't contradict myself at all, actually. You just totally misunderstood what I was saying and left out key sentences and points in each paragraph to make it look like I contradicted myself. Allow me to explain:

The Bold Statements Comparison:
My whole point in those paragraphs was to let you know that I was just standing up for what I believe in and for myself. That's the whole point of the debate. You said that I should be able to face a challenge when it comes to my story and not even care about what you or what anyone else thinks. And since I stuck up for myself, you considered it as evidence of my story being false but in reality I was just simply sticking up for myself because I'm not going to let anyone imply that I'm a liar. What I was trying to get at in those bold statements was that no matter who accused me of lying, I would have stuck up for myself either way. But, I'm explaining myself and writing a lot more to you, Bec, than I would a regular user because you're more powerful and have a good reputation that could sway the community into thinking that I am a liar, which would totally ruin my rep for no reason at all. You totally misunderstood those statements that you made bold. So no, I didn't contradict myself.

The Underlined Statements: As for these, I have no idea what you're trying to prove and I have no idea how you don't understand what I'm saying here. For all of those people who believe that my story was TRUE, I asked them for their opinion of the guard and the Mexican Man. And since you don't believe my story is TRUE, therefore, I'm not asking you for your opinion. I don't see how I contradict myself there. It's plain and simple. Here are the steps to make it easier for you to understand and realize that I didn't contradict myself.

1) I post my story and ask an opinion on the GUARD and the MEXICAN MAN.
2) A user reads it.
3) If that user believes that my story is TRUE, they answer my question by giving their opinion on the guard and the Mexican Man.
4) If that user believes my story is FAKE, then they shouldn't even post because my question means NOTHING to them.

I started this thread to simply get opinions on the guard and the Mexican Man, but only if those opinions are from people who believe my story. Because if a person does not believe my story, then why in the world would they take the time to answer my question? You, obviously, don't seem to care too much about my story or my question because you think it's false. So then WHY did you even post? I want you to answer that question for me. I will ask it again. If you think my story is FALSE, why did you even post? I wasn't asking everyone if they thought my story was true or not. I already know the answer to that, and so does everyone else who has posted in this thread. Negativity doesn't bring anything positive, and comments like yours only sink the ship. If you don't believe in the story in this thread, then stay away from this thread.

The Highlighted Statement: Once again, you misunderstood. To ME, there is NO evidence of me lying because I was there and I know for a fact that it's true. If you really want another witness, my whole family was there with me and I'm sure my brother would be glad to come on and explain the story to you. Or, if you're honestly that curious, go up to Neverland, meet me there, we'll find the bald guard and ask him if he remembers. I'd be ALL for doing that.

But if you don't believe my story in this thread, don't post on it. That's really all it comes down to. You have NO business here if you don't believe in my story and are not going to give an intelligent opinion on the guard and the Mexican Man.

I asked for an opinion on the guard and the Mexican Man. You gave neither an opinion on the guard or the Mexican Man. You just attacked my story and implied that I was a liar. And since it's my thread and all I asked was for an opinion on the guard and Mexican Man, your post obviously doesn't belong in this thread. I mean, come on, I'm young but I'm NOT an idiot. I know what "far out" means. Your post sums it up. "This whole story sounds a little far out [to be true...]". So don't go around saying you're not calling me a liar. You may not have said the actual words, but you totally implied it. It was a shot at me in disguise.
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 01:20:38 PM by IWantYouBack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

MJonmind

May 07, 2012, 01:20:34 PM
IMO, no harm in feeling a person out.  IWantYouBack, people here are generally going to read, but not necessarily take everything as 'Gospel truth'. We have to do that with everything, since we're not there in person. It's our job to weigh everything.  Scientists would consider your story anecdotal evidence, but still of some worth.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You also know there's train load of garbage out there written about MJ (which amazingly appears to many to be true), so...   But hey, that's okay!  Your story is put on record here and goes with all the other anecdotal evidence. I'd say the sources for evidence for MJ being alive probably falls into all kinds of catagories--media, family, TS, Front (Back), associates, friends, foes, and fans.  Each piece (maybe thousands by now :icon_mrgreen:) could be rated-- possible, interesting, obvious, and cause for celebration/share with outsiders!  You know there's around 100 guests reading here every day, and if they like/believe/value your story, it will surely to shared/copy pasted/analyzed around the world!!

I'm extremely thankful for the tough but loving 'watchdogs' that Souza and Bec are.  Front rates them high as  well.  You should really appreciate that fact more and relax and smile!  Remember American Idol and how much everyone valued Simon's honest opinions--that's cuz he's astute/rasor sharp!
I enjoyed your Earth Song, and previous Justin song! It always gives me chills--that song is so poignant for our time.
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 01:27:55 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 07, 2012, 01:43:19 PM
I didn't contradict myself at all, actually.

Did you or did you not write those words in your quoted post? Are those or are those not directly conflicting statements? How am I to "know what you mean" if you do not mean what you say?

So then WHY did you even post?

Because I believe that there is a collective interest of the whole to retain the credibility for the community by challenging shared information that, in my opinion and experience, seems questionable. I believe it advances the conversation forward.

I know what "far out" means. Your post sums it up. "This whole story sounds a little far out [to be true...]". So don't go around saying you're not calling me a liar. You may not have said the actual words, but you totally implied it. It was a shot at me in disguise.

Use of the word lie implies a mode of intent, which my statement did not seek to suggest or assume.

lie
1    [lahy] Show IPA noun, verb, lied, ly·ing.
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
an inaccurate or false statement.
the charge or accusation of lying: He flung the lie back at his accusers.

In contrast, "Far out" implies simple skepticism with no judgement cast upon mode or intent.

far-out (färout)
adj. Slang
Extremely unconventional: "all kinds of far-out and unique inventions" (Peter Nissenson).

far-out Slang
adj (far out when postpositive)
1. bizarre or avant-garde
2. excellent; wonderful
interj far out
an expression of amazement or delight

ThesaurusLegend:  Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Adj.   1.   far-out - informal terms; strikingly unconventional
offbeat, quirky, way-out, kinky
unconventional - not conventional or conformist; "unconventional life styles"

far-out
adjective strange, wild, unusual, bizarre, weird, avant-garde, unconventional, off-the-wall (slang), outlandish, outré, advanced a weird, far-out surrealist

I understand that those who do not mean what they say might naturally assume that others might express themselves in a similar fashion, but I do make a concerted effort to chose my words carefully and accurately.
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 01:44:56 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 07, 2012, 01:52:36 PM
IMO, no harm in feeling a person out.  IWantYouBack, people here are generally going to read, but not necessarily take everything as 'Gospel truth'. We have to do that with everything, since we're not there in person. It's our job to weigh everything.  Scientists would consider your story anecdotal evidence, but still of some worth.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You also know there's train load of garbage out there written about MJ (which amazingly appears to many to be true), so...   But hey, that's okay!  Your story is put on record here and goes with all the other anecdotal evidence. I'd say the sources for evidence for MJ being alive probably falls into all kinds of catagories--media, family, TS, Front (Back), associates, friends, foes, and fans.  Each piece (maybe thousands by now :icon_mrgreen:) could be rated-- possible, interesting, obvious, and cause for celebration/share with outsiders!

I'm extremely thankful for the tough but loving 'watchdogs' that Souza and Bec are.  Front rates them high as  well.  You should really appreciate that fact more and relax and smile!  Remember American Idol and how much everyone valued Simon's honest opinions--that's cuz he's astute/rasor sharp!
I enjoyed your Earth Song, and previous Justin song! It always gives me chills--that song is so poignant for our time.

MJOnMind, thank you for your nice post and thank you for all of your kind words on my singing. I really appreciate it! You're really nice! ^_^

I understand what you are saying. I understand that not everyone is going to take it as the gospel truth and I understand that we have to weigh certain things. That's what investigating is all about! We live for that here! But the thing is, I think those rules are different when it comes to my thread.

I don't think my thread falls under these rules because I wasn't trying to provide evidence of Michael being alive and hiding at Neverland that we can all weigh and debunk. I simply shared my experience at Neverland, like I would do in my own personal blog or on a Facebook Status. I didn't share it with everyone because I thought it was evidence. I simply shared it to get other members' opinions on the guard and on the Mexican Man. I wanted to see if other beLIEvers thought that my experience was a little bit weird or if it was something that any fan could experience whenever they visit Neverland. That's all I was asking. I didn't copy and paste this story from another website for all of us to debunk like some of the pictures of Michael's handwriting found on Facebook. This was just my personal story about my visit to Neverland. It was my journey and I wanted to share it with you all just to see if any other fans have experienced something similar and to get opinions on the guard and on the Mexican Man. That's all I wanted. And if all I was asking for were opinions on the Mexican Man and the guard, I don't see why Bec needed to imply that I was a liar and that my story was false. I feel that if she didn't believe my story, she just could have left the thread alone without posting anything or hurting anyone's feelings. I don't blame Bec for thinking twice about my story because she wasn't with me when I visited Neverland. She didn't experience what happened. But I don't think it was really necessary to imply that I was a liar because I did not submit this story as some kind of evidence. It was just a personal story that I would share in a blog. It wasn't evidence nor did I ever say it was evidence.

I appreciate, respect, and love every member here on the forum. We are a family. And when I'm in a debate, I don't have anything personal against the person I'm debating with. I'm just stating what I think is right. I truly do appreciate Bec and Souza. I look up to them. They do fantastic work here and I really respect them. I've said that in a few posts in this thread. I thanked Bec for taking the time out to read my story. I'm very grateful for her time. But all I'm saying is that since I was just sharing my story like I would share it on my blog or on my way walking up to McDonald's with my best friend, I don't think there was any need to imply that I was a liar. If I had found this story on another website and posted it up, then I wouldn't even think twice about Bec's opinion because we would all be weighing and trying to debunk it. If this thread happened that way, then I would have been submitting it as evidence. But again, that's not what this was. It was my personal experience at Neverland. I just thought I'd share an experience I had while on summer vacation, and then I ended up getting called a liar, which I think wasn't necessary.

But don't get me wrong, I love, appreciate, and respect Bec and ALL of the users on this forum. You all are my family and I feel like I can tell you guys anything, which is great. I'm very grateful for all of you here and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I just hope no one is taking what I am saying personally because I have nothing against Bec or anyone else on this forum. I'm just stating my opinion and what I believe in.

But thank you again for reading my thread and for all of your kind words. :) I really appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

May 07, 2012, 01:56:23 PM
@Jenn...thanks for sharing your story, your day at Neverland sounds like it was thrilling!  For what it's worth, IMO, your story is easier to believe than some other Neverland stories I've read.

Also, thanks for sharing your 'Earth Song'/MJ tribute...I LOVED it!  Earth Song is definitely one of the tougher songs to sing and you did a fantastic job.

I wish you all the best of luck with your singing career  :icon_razz:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

May 07, 2012, 02:16:34 PM

Because I believe that there is a collective interest of the whole to retain the credibility for the community by challenging shared information that, in my opinion and experience, seems questionable. I believe it advances the conversation forward.

But, in this case, it didn't advance the conversation forward. We're no longer discussing what the guard had said and/or what the Mexican Man was doing let alone who he even was. This didn't advance the conversation forward at all. If anything, it completely interrupted it and stopped it. Now half of my thread is  a debate that didn't even have to start if you had just left it alone and let me go about my business by asking for opinions about the guard and the Mexican Man.

I would understand why you would imply that the whole story is questionable and potentially untrue if I had submitted this story as evidence from an unknown person who has a question mark for a profile picture, no name, and is from an unknown city. But I didn't. This was my personal story about my experience to Neverland and I described it just as I would walking up to McDonald's with my best friend. I had a goal in mind when I started this thread. And that goal was to get opinions on the guard and the Mexican Man. Questioning the story and implying that it may actually be false isn't what I was looking for and your comment completely turned the whole point of this thread upside-down. If you had doubts about my story, you could have just left the thread alone and let the people who do believe it discuss it instead of trying to convince everyone that I'm lying like you did in your second post in this thread.

Not only did you interrupt and completely stop the discussion, you didn't even provide a reason as to why you thought the story was far out. You didn't elaborate or anything, which also points to the fact that your post simply didn't belong in this thead and that it wasn't really needed. If your plan was truly to advance the conversation forward, you should have provided a little more proof as to why you think that the story is untrue. But you posted one little sentence that wasn't informative. It didn't help anything, it only sparked a huge debate that hurt feelings and reputations. It could have easily been avoided if you had just given your opinion of the guard and Mexican Man - which is truly all I wanted. Or, since you didn't believe my story, you could have just done nothing.

As for the definitions you have included, I honestly don't care which words you used. All I know is that I was a bit offended by your post and I honestly felt that it didn't even belong in the thread.

It comes down to this simple rule: If you don't believe in the subject of the thread, don't post in it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

bec

May 07, 2012, 02:22:51 PM
Last I checked, you don't make the rules.

I don't think you need me to ruin your reputation. You are very young which is why I will let this sink in for a few days. Perhaps the lesson to be learned should be this: if you cannot handle a full range of feedback on what you write down, do not put it on the internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
May 07, 2012, 03:12:43 PM
WoW!!! Thank you for sharing it with us. I think Michael can be there because it would be too obvious if he was there, everyone could think that he was in Neverland but also people would think that he wouldn't stay in Neverland because it would be too obvious; you know what I'm trying to say?  :icon_e_wink: He can definitely be there. Wish I was living in LA and go and check out Neverland myself.

P.S: The discussion is still on. I do believe the guard meant that MJ is there in Neverland.
  :icon_e_smile:
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 03:26:58 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

May 07, 2012, 03:31:00 PM
I have to admit that I'm a bit saddened by all of this back and forth.  Are we going to have to break out the SuperSoakers for a Duel at 20 Paces?  :icon_e_sad:

My observation regarding this thread is as follows:

Jenn...you say that you are seeking "opinions" regarding the comment made by the guard and the Mexican guy.  Unfortunately, none of us can truly give an opinion as we weren't there to witness the event and to form any opinion at all.  We are limited only to commenting on the story as relayed.  Bec has never been one to mince words...lol...and if she thought it was totally fabricated she would have said as much...and very directly I think.  Her use of the phrase "far out" I thought was appropriate because I certainly find it "far out" (as in frighteningly bizarre) that if he was really there...that all of his hard work and planning could be so easily undone by a careless slip of the tongue over a necklace.  With that being said I see these as the only opinion/options possible of the event as you described it:

1.  Guard said exactly what you say he did -> Michael is there - > Michael needs a new security guard   :icon_eek: :icon_pale:
2.  Guard could have meant another "he" if there are people connected to Michael still staffing/hanging around the place
3.  Guard could have said "she"? with the same conditions as in #2
(the mind is a very powerful thing when it comes to hearing what we WANT to hear...doesn't make you a liar...just human  :icon_neutral:)
4.  Guard is a jerk that was messing with your head  :icon_evil:  You didn't have to tell him you were a believer...your necklace proved that you were a big fan.
5.  Without better pictures of the Mexican Guy there isn't any way to give an informed opinion on that dude...sorry  :icon_e_confused:

If I think of any others I'll post again later.  Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

diggyon

May 07, 2012, 03:42:51 PM
Then why are we even here. why are we investigating everything, finding information, clues. Isnt this to
find out if Michael is still alive. Whats wrong with investigation Neverland more? It is no different to investingating forrest lawn or carolwood or anything else. I dont mean we should really camp outside the gates, just joking.

Nothing is wrong with investigations. But we are NOT here to find Michael. At least I am not here for this purpose.
If I'd know where he were, I'd keep my mouth shut, that's for sure.

Ditto
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

MJonmind

May 07, 2012, 04:09:36 PM
I have to admit that I'm a bit saddened by all of this back and forth.  Are we going to have to break out the SuperSoakers for a Duel at 20 Paces?  :icon_e_sad:

My observation regarding this thread is as follows:

Jenn...you say that you are seeking "opinions" regarding the comment made by the guard and the Mexican guy.  Unfortunately, none of us can truly give an opinion as we weren't there to witness the event and to form any opinion at all.  We are limited only to commenting on the story as relayed.  Bec has never been one to mince words...lol...and if she thought it was totally fabricated she would have said as much...and very directly I think.  Her use of the phrase "far out" I thought was appropriate because I certainly find it "far out" (as in frighteningly bizarre) that if he was really there...that all of his hard work and planning could be so easily undone by a careless slip of the tongue over a necklace.  With that being said I see these as the only opinion/options possible of the event as you described it:

1.  Guard said exactly what you say he did -> Michael is there - > Michael needs a new security guard   :icon_eek: :icon_pale:
2.  Guard could have meant another "he" if there are people connected to Michael still staffing/hanging around the place
3.  Guard could have said "she"? with the same conditions as in #2
(the mind is a very powerful thing when it comes to hearing what we WANT to hear...doesn't make you a liar...just human  :icon_neutral:)
4.  Guard is a jerk that was messing with your head  :icon_evil:  You didn't have to tell him you were a believer...your necklace proved that you were a big fan.
5.  Without better pictures of the Mexican Guy there isn't any way to give an informed opinion on that dude...sorry  :icon_e_confused:

If I think of any others I'll post again later.  Love to All

Very well said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pikachu

May 07, 2012, 05:46:21 PM
a quite possible story. don't think the guard had any problems, moreover,
probably little 'slip-ups' are allowed as a bonus for stubborn believers,
and his intention was just to play along.)

I don't think MJ is at Neverland, but got intrigued by Tink's story --
could please anybody post the link here? many thanks.

Bec, don't be so strict toward the girl.)
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 05:47:52 PM by pikachu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

May 07, 2012, 06:10:00 PM
Last I checked, you don't make the rules.

I don't think you need me to ruin your reputation. You are very young which is why I will let this sink in for a few days. Perhaps the lesson to be learned should be this: if you cannot handle a full range of feedback on what you write down, do not put it on the internet.

Last time I checked, I didn't claim to make the rules of this forum as a whole. But since it's my thread and my story, I do believe that I have the right to ask for whatever I want as long as it follows the general forum rules that all threads must follow. Also, that "rule" isn't a rule I made. It's been around the world and around the internet for years. It's the classic saying, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all". The same goes with what you posted in my thread and the same goes with you implying that I fabricated the story. I didn't create that rule, but I think it's a rule that everyone should try to follow.

Also, just because I am young doesn't mean that I don't know what I can and should post online. I've created 5 popular websites and helped create another 4 (MJbeatz.com, CenterSoundRadio.com, Caloyalevents.com to name a few). I also ran an internet safety program in my city for over a year, which was designed to help keep children safe online. I have A LOT of internet experience. I know what I'm capable of posting online and when I should post it.

I'm also a singer with a YouTube Channel and my own website. This isn't the only time someone has attacked me with negativity. I've been on the internet since I was 8 years old, I'm used to taking positive and negative feedback accordingly. I've been through a lot worse than this so I don't think it's fair for you to judge me on what I can or cannot handle. And also, when you live with 2 brothers and have been bullied at school, you learn how to handle negativity. And sitting back and letting someone rank on you isn't how you handle it. And, to be honest, I think I handled your comment quite well actually. I never went personal on you, Bec. I never put your reputation at risk, I never called you a liar, I didn't do anything to hurt you personally. In fact, I think I've complemented you on this thread a number of times. All I did was stand up for myself. In my opinion, if I didn't handle your comment well, I would have deleted all of my posts in this thread and gotten a moderator to close the thread and never, ever came on this forum again. That would be not handling it for me. You don't know me personally, you don't know what I've been through or what I am capable of handling.

And come on, you have to admit that your words are taken more seriously than those of a regular user. You're a moderator and I'm just a norm. If you claim that I'm a liar the community is going to believe you because you are a moderator who has a high reputation. You're in higher places. I've been a forum moderator before on another fansite, I know what it's like to be near the top of the pyramid on a popular forum. It's politics. Do you think the people of America are more likely to listen to Barack Obama or the cashier at Wal-Mart?

@Love4Michael I know that you all weren't there with me that day at Neverland. I know you all won't have the answer to what happened on that day. That's why I tried to describe what happened the best way that I could. I even provided visuals. All I was asking was that based on what you read in this thread, what is your opinion? It's not evidence. There's nothing to debunk or highly investigate. It was simply an experience that I had and I was just looking to share it with you guys to see what you all thought of it. And who's to say that a user here didn't have a similar experience one day? Surely users can give a little bit of an opinion based on what they have read - it looks like you did. You created 4 scenarios. If those aren't opinions on what the guard could have meant, I don't know what are. So thank you for your input. Input on the guard and the Mexican Man is really all I was looking for. As for your third scenario, I can guarantee everyone that he didn't say "she". My brother and my Dad heard "he" as well, and they don't even believe in the hoax let alone even consider themselves to be big fans of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

bec

May 07, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Ok, this has gone on long enough. Clearly you, IWantYouBack, have difficulty with vocabulary or difficulty with reading for comprehension but obviously no difficulty with confrontation. You've had plenty of opportunities to get your own thread back on topic, and many members here have given you openings to do so, but you would much rather bicker and moan and get the last word then discuss the subject---> which is really more suitable for the blog feature then the forum anyway.

So now, you can update your online experience resume to reflect "A LOT"+1. Congratulations.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 07, 2012, 08:18:57 PM
Okay, now that this thread has been reopened we can finally get back to the real discussion.

Love4Michael, thanks for your input. Your scenarios are definitely possible, but I'm pretty sure that he didn't say "she". I asked my family, and they agree that he definitely said he. As for the Mexican Man, I am still looking through my pictures to see if I can spot him. I took over 200 photos so give me a little bit of time and I'll take a closer look! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal