IWantYouBackTopic starter

Re: My Interesting Experience At Neverland
May 06, 2012, 07:55:46 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@IWantYouBack... every time you post you make my day darling and you are so sweet... there is only a problem in this whole story ***I hope the poor guard don't be fired after his slip up***    :affraid:

Aw thank you soo much! ^_^ You're sweet too! God Bless. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

May 06, 2012, 11:04:49 PM
That's very interesting - thank you for sharing. Did you happen to see the Mexican's eyes? Thinking back, do you think that man could have been Michael in disguise? I can see him doing something like that - roaming freely and mingling with others without anyone bothering him. Maybe you were a test - because Michael always says that children can spot him in disguise. Not that you are a child, but you still have a certain amount of innocence about you that older people don't have. Just a thought.

Tink - I know you've met Michael before but I don't remember reading this about your friend's siting of Michael. I guess she/he must be trustworthy for you to believe what you were told? This was before you were a full beLIEver? I don't want to know locations either but did your friend say anything about who Michael was with and if he looked healthy?

Blessings :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

May 06, 2012, 11:07:37 PM
This whole story sounds a little far out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

May 07, 2012, 01:33:47 AM
@MJonmind.... you are soooooooo lucky girl! I wish I could hug Michael the way you hugged him!    :over-react-smiley:
Oh I wish it were true, but sadly, no... :-\   That's certainly not me, but the girl in the link I posted. She tells of her many encounters--don't know if she would categorized as a stalker.  MJ seemed to genuinely enjoy seeing her faithful support.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

May 07, 2012, 03:34:06 AM
@IWantYouBack... every time you post you make my day darling and you are so sweet... there is only a problem in this whole story ***I hope the poor guard don't be fired after his slip up***    :affraid:

I saw the guard this past March. Yup, still there. Just a lot more cautious with what comes out of his mouth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Tink

May 07, 2012, 03:37:10 AM

@Bec - Why does it? She has photos. If anything, I'd think mine sounds a bit far out - except it really happened, and the poor night guard saw it all unfold, along with the neighbor and me.

God works in mysterious ways - and I've given up questioning why, as that's useless with the Great Creator.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

May 07, 2012, 03:41:05 AM
I guess 'MJ' (maybe) gave him another chance!  Or MJ didn't hear about it, and the guard hopes it'll stay yours and his 'little secret'! :errrr:
But MJ knows NOW!!! :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

May 07, 2012, 03:56:12 AM
I guess 'MJ' (maybe) gave him another chance!  Or MJ didn't hear about it, and the guard hopes it'll stay yours and his 'little secret'! :errrr:
But MJ knows NOW!!! :LolLolLolLol:

And he knows about the snow...I think he values good employees, and minor slip-ups can always be blamed on language barriers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 07, 2012, 03:58:30 AM
I think so @MJonmind since we believe Michael is reading our posts I guess he has already gotten to know about his guard's slip up! but Michael will be not mad at him as long as he count it as one more clue for the hoax clues list, hee hee..... :icon_mrgreen:

@IWantYouBack...beautiful voice for a beautiful girl sweetie, thanks for sharing  :th_bravo:
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:01:05 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

May 07, 2012, 06:19:38 AM

Hi Bec, I appreciate you taking the time to read my story. But this was one of the reasons why I was hesitant to share it. If Michael taught me one thing, it's that no matter what you might say or do, there's always going to be someone ready to take you down and not believe you and Michael taught me to always stand up for myself and for what I believe in, so I am.

Do you honestly think that I would create and write a super long thread based on a lie? There's a reason why I posted the pictures in the first place. I knew someone would try to take me down and claim that my experience is a lie and never happened. So, I provided as much proof as possible by posting pictures of everything I talked about in my first post (the Believe rock, the Mexican Man, and me at Neverland). What else more do you want from me in order to prove that this REALLY happened? A video of me speaking with the guard? Well I'm sorry, I'm not psychic, I didn't know he was going to make such an obvious slip up and I couldn't get my video camera out in time to zoom in and record his face.

I've been a member of this forum for over two years and never once have I posted or created a lie. I love and appreciate all of the members here. We're a family and I would never disrespect any of you by tampering with your emotions and feelings towards Michael and the hoax. I'm 17 years old. I have a life outside of this forum. I hangout with my friends and I'm in the middle of trying to achieve my dream of becoming a singer. I am way too busy to create a lie. Besides, it's not in my heart to lie to you or anyone else on this forum.

@Sunset Thank you SO much for watching my Earth Song performance and for your kind words! I really appreciate it! Much love to you. :)
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:29:30 AM by IWantYouBack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 07, 2012, 06:49:43 AM
@IWantYouBack.... you are welcome honey, I do believe your story.  :icon_bounce:
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 06:53:54 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

May 07, 2012, 07:11:44 AM
@IWantYouBack.... you are welcome honey, I do believe your story.  :icon_bounce:

I know you do! :) Thank you! My other paragraphs above were aimed at Bec. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

bec

May 07, 2012, 10:13:43 AM

Hi Bec, I appreciate you taking the time to read my story. But this was one of the reasons why I was hesitant to share it. If Michael taught me one thing, it's that no matter what you might say or do, there's always going to be someone ready to take you down and not believe you and Michael taught me to always stand up for myself and for what I believe in, so I am.

Do you honestly think that I would create and write a super long thread based on a lie? There's a reason why I posted the pictures in the first place. I knew someone would try to take me down and claim that my experience is a lie and never happened. So, I provided as much proof as possible by posting pictures of everything I talked about in my first post (the Believe rock, the Mexican Man, and me at Neverland). What else more do you want from me in order to prove that this REALLY happened? A video of me speaking with the guard? Well I'm sorry, I'm not psychic, I didn't know he was going to make such an obvious slip up and I couldn't get my video camera out in time to zoom in and record his face.

I've been a member of this forum for over two years and never once have I posted or created a lie. I love and appreciate all of the members here. We're a family and I would never disrespect any of you by tampering with your emotions and feelings towards Michael and the hoax. I'm 17 years old. I have a life outside of this forum. I hangout with my friends and I'm in the middle of trying to achieve my dream of becoming a singer. I am way too busy to create a lie. Besides, it's not in my heart to lie to you or anyone else on this forum.

If your story is true, you should have no problem facing a challenge to it. Besides, it's one of those stories you really can't prove one way or another, isn't it? We can either take you at your word or not. If you know in your heart that it's true, it shouldn't matter what I or anyone else have to say, should it? You should have the confidence to hold your head high and go forward on your own merit, your own character, and your own sense of what you KNOW is TRUE, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 07, 2012, 11:12:49 AM

If your story is true, you should have no problem facing a challenge to it. Besides, it's one of those stories you really can't prove one way or another, isn't it? We can either take you at your word or not. If you know in your heart that it's true, it shouldn't matter what I or anyone else have to say, should it? You should have the confidence to hold your head high and go forward on your own merit, your own character, and your own sense of what you KNOW is TRUE, right?

That's absolutely correct - which is why I ended up posting it and sharing it with you all. I believe in myself and I believe in that experience and I KNOW it's TRUE, so I POSTED it. I know it's TRUE so I had the confidence to POST it UP for you ALL to SEE. The only reason I replied to you and stood up for myself was because I didn't want you to damage my reputation on this forum by accusing me of lying when I personally know that what I'm saying is true. You're a powerful member here on the forum, Bec. You're a global moderator who's extremely active with a good reputation. There's no doubt in my mind that the other members take your words seriously here and look up to you as a user. So, when someone as powerful as you accuses me of lying in front of the whole community, it's a natural instinct for me to stick up for myself and what I believe in, and that's simply what I did. I'm NOT going to sit back here and let a Global Moderator call me a liar even if I know that my story is true. It's how I was raised and it's apart of who I am. I stick up for myself no matter what the situation is. Just because I stuck up for myself and for the truth doesn't mean my story is false. Sticking up for myself does NOT and should NOT count as "evidence" of me lying. There is NO evidence of me lying because my story is TRUE. The only evidence in this debate is that I don't take any crap, nor should anyone. Did Michael Jackson let Tom Sneddon, the media and the world call him a child molester? No. He went on trial to prove his innocence and did interview after interview to stand up for himself and that's what I learned from him. It's one of the reasons why I look up to Michael in the first place - he's a lover, but he sticks up for what he believes in when someone tears him down. If something is bothering him or he doesn't believe something, he'll ignore it until action against it must be taken. That's what I love about him. And that lesson I learned from him rubbed off on me today in this thread.

Besides, you didn't even have to post that comment anyway. If you don't believe the story that's in the thread, then don't post in it. Just ignore the thread. Surely the Global Moderator would agree with that rule. I asked everyone for their opinion on whether or not they thought my TRUE story was odd. Not whether or not my story was true. I wanted to know what everyone thought of the guard's words and actions as well as the words and actions of the Mexican Man. I asked everyone who considers my story to be TRUE for their opinion. And you didn't even give me an opinion on the guard or the Mexican Man whatsoever. You just doubted, cast negativity on the thread and accused me of lying. It's my thread. I asked a question to those who thought my story was true. And since you don't believe my story, you shouldn't have even posted. You have no business here in this thread, other than just moderating it.

I have nothing personal against you, Bec. Anyone could have accused me of lying and posted the same thing you did and I would have reacted the same way. It's just the way I am.

To those who DO believe me, I just want to say a BIG thank you for all of your support and for all of your feedback! I love hearing your opinions on the guard and the Mexican Man because every opinion helps put the puzzle together. I'm looking through my father's pictures that he took of Neverland as well, so if I find another picture of the Mexican Man I will not hesitate to post it up! Much love to all of you! God Bless! :)
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:31:59 AM by IWantYouBack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

---------------

Jenn C

bec

May 07, 2012, 12:18:51 PM

That's absolutely correct - which is why I ended up posting it and sharing it with you all. I believe in myself and I believe in that experience and I KNOW it's TRUE, so I POSTED it. I know it's TRUE so I had the confidence to POST it UP for you ALL to SEE. The only reason I replied to you and stood up for myself was because I didn't want you to damage my reputation on this forum by accusing me of lying when I personally know that what I'm saying is true. You're a powerful member here on the forum, Bec. You're a global moderator who's extremely active with a good reputation. There's no doubt in my mind that the other members take your words seriously here and look up to you as a user. So, when someone as powerful as you accuses me of lying in front of the whole community, it's a natural instinct for me to stick up for myself and what I believe in, and that's simply what I did. I'm NOT going to sit back here and let a Global Moderator call me a liar even if I know that my story is true. It's how I was raised and it's apart of who I am. I stick up for myself no matter what the situation is. Just because I stuck up for myself and for the truth doesn't mean my story is false. Sticking up for myself does NOT and should NOT count as "evidence" of me lying. There is NO evidence of me lying because my story is TRUE. The only evidence in this debate is that I don't take any crap, nor should anyone. Did Michael Jackson let Tom Sneddon, the media and the world call him a child molester? No. He went on trial to prove his innocence and did interview after interview to stand up for himself and that's what I learned from him. It's one of the reasons why I look up to Michael in the first place - he's a lover, but he sticks up for what he believes in when someone tears him down. If something is bothering him or he doesn't believe something, he'll ignore it until action against it must be taken. That's what I love about him. And that lesson I learned from him rubbed off on me today in this thread.

Besides, you didn't even have to post that comment anyway. If you don't believe the story that's in the thread, then don't post in it. Just ignore the thread. Surely the Global Moderator would agree with that rule. I asked everyone for their opinion on whether or not they thought my TRUE story was odd. Not whether or not my story was true. I wanted to know what everyone thought of the guard's words and actions as well as the words and actions of the Mexican Man. I asked everyone who considers my story to be TRUE for their opinion. And you didn't even give me an opinion on the guard or the Mexican Man whatsoever. You just doubted, cast negativity on the thread and accused me of lying. It's my thread. I asked a question to those who thought my story was true. And since you don't believe my story, you shouldn't have even posted. You have no business here in this thread, other than just moderating it.

I have nothing personal against you, Bec. Anyone could have accused me of lying and posted the same thing you did and I would have reacted the same way. It's just the way I am.

To those who DO believe me, I just want to say a BIG thank you for all of your support and for all of your feedback! I love hearing your opinions on the guard and the Mexican Man because every opinion helps put the puzzle together. I'm looking through my father's pictures that he took of Neverland as well, so if I find another picture of the Mexican Man I will not hesitate to post it up! Much love to all of you! God Bless! :)

Compare bolded to bolded and underlined to underlined. You directly contradict yourself twice in one post, once even in the same paragraph.

As far as the highlighted portion, your argument is illogical. There is no evidence either way other then a single witness statement, your own. When considering the credibility of any witness statement, one must consider the bias, motive, and credibility of that witness.

I do have to point out that I never called you a liar nor accused you of lying. I simply said your story was a little far out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions