curls

Re: My Interesting Experience At Neverland
May 05, 2012, 11:46:00 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Curls....if Michael is living in Neverland and we get to know that for sure he will be safe and sound cause nobody of us is gonna tell "nada" outside this forum, our love for Michael is so huge that none of us would hurt Michael, no way... believe me...   :moonwalk_:

As much as I think that Michael might enjoy being Waldo in a global game of Where's Waldo? at some point...I don't think that's in his game plan at this moment in time.  I know there are sooo many who want those kind of details but we have to remember that this forum is very public and therefore read by people that I'm sure he'd rather not know just where he is...for now.  It isn't up to us to decide when he should be revealed...he'll reveal if and when he's ready and has accomplished what he set out to do...we should respect that I think.

That's exactly the point, Love4Michael - almost certainly there are people watching here who have hurt MJ and would happily do so again.  It's wise to keep that in mind.

We are NOT here to find him - it says as much on the blurb on the home page - and I intend to stick to that statement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2012, 12:57:56 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this information dear :) wow First of all let me tell you that you are a very lucky girl  :th_bravo: I think he didn't even realized at first what he said  ;D  And about the sign , you are right I am a christian too and I believe that God showed you exactly what you needed to see...and as a bonus he made that man talk  :icon_e_wink: I am sure that MJ is alive, where he is I don't know.I pray for him and his children all the time and I hope he is well & happy now.One day I want to go and see Neverland gates ...maybe God will make a little miracle for me . Blessing to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 05, 2012, 04:42:13 PM
 :bearhug: Thanks IWantYouBack for sharing this wonderful experience...is my dream traveling to America ,  :michael-jackson:  especially in Los Angeles and Neverland.. :icon_razz: Sooner or later I will succeed  :icon_bounce: but is also beautiful to live my dream's places trought the stories of those who saw them  :compute: Really thanks  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 05, 2012, 06:35:10 PM
I don't really want to know where Michael is now, he deserves to live his life the way he had chosen however I am here on this forum just waiting for his BAM and be able to enjoy him again, on the other hand I do not think any of us were able to come to know if Michael is living in Neverland or not, he is too smart to be caught by someone.

:smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Tink

May 06, 2012, 12:08:36 AM
@curls - I wasn't hunting down Michael, btw. I was trying to show myself how far I could drive...one gets tired of being called useless, because of their medical condition. I have only me, to help me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 06, 2012, 12:48:15 AM
Incredible. Did he really say that :icon_eek:?!
Yeah maybe Mike lives underground at Neverland.
 :fresse:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2012, 12:53:00 AM
Very interesting, IWantYouBack.  Thanks for sharing.  Wow...had that been me, I would have kept at the guard to find out what he meant.  Did he look blushed or did he correct himself (like Jermaine with the airport/hospital thing)?  :)  Anyways, it's too bad you didn't get a pic of the other guard...but then you did say he was short, so it couldn't be Michael right?  Oh, and I'd like to see your necklace that you made too.   :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 06, 2012, 01:19:38 AM
@curls - I wasn't hunting down Michael, btw. I was trying to show myself how far I could drive...one gets tired of being called useless, because of their medical condition. I have only me, to help me.

No worries Tink, I never thought you were.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

May 06, 2012, 03:49:19 AM
Then, he said, "It's very nice, he should really come out and see this, he would love it!"
To be fair, he could have been saying this in a teasing way, playing along with you, since he could see you were a beLIEver.  There must be many aggressive, sneaky, manipulative, perhaps even rabid fans that come from time to time, that this guard would be experienced in dealing with--with a little humor, or tough authority, according to the moment.

Curls, I agree we're here to get to know the man, not go where he is, at least not until he makes his public entry--Bam!
Of course anyone besides us, think we're crazy thinking we have any contact with the 'dead' man anyway... :icon_rolleyes:

Here's a girl who DID try to track him down, and was rewarded time after time!  Even though I envy her the real physical presence with him, I don't think she had the beautiful sharing of thoughts, kidding around we've had here.  This has been the best gift!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2012, 07:33:06 AM
Ok I dont get it then, sorry. Why are we even bothering. If we are all just waiting for BAM, then lets just
wait. Dont bother trying to work out if he was the 02 guy, dont bother wondering if it was him in the helicopter, dont bother trying to find out if it was him on the autopsy pic, dont worry if he was hat man, dave dave, blonde hair lady. Lets just wait and see what happens. Why are we even wondering or trying to work out where he is if we dont really care. I mean we care if he is alive and well and happy. But we all believe he is alive, so thats the main thing, so lets just wait. If we dont want to know where he is WHY are we talking about it on here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 06, 2012, 07:49:50 AM
I would love to know where he is .....Don't tell me, any of you that it doesn't matter where he is as long as we know he is alive, yes it does ! If he want's to be found he will be found .If he want's to come back he will do that sooner or later.I don't think he will leave us like this ,something must happen  :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Tink

May 06, 2012, 04:00:17 PM
Ok I dont get it then, sorry. Why are we even bothering. If we are all just waiting for BAM, then lets just
wait. Dont bother trying to work out if he was the 02 guy, dont bother wondering if it was him in the helicopter, dont bother trying to find out if it was him on the autopsy pic, dont worry if he was hat man, dave dave, blonde hair lady. Lets just wait and see what happens. Why are we even wondering or trying to work out where he is if we dont really care. I mean we care if he is alive and well and happy. But we all believe he is alive, so thats the main thing, so lets just wait. If we dont want to know where he is WHY are we talking about it on here!

Because those of us who've seen him, want to reassure the others, he's for real. We won't tell anyone exactly where, to keep his security up. I came onto this board, because I had news of an actual citing of him, via a friend of mine. I placed it between San Diego and Carlsbad, to protect him - in case any of his enemies were reading this board, they most certainly couldn't pinpoint him, because it would place him between the 5, 8, 805, 15, 91, 405, 101 freeways to locate him - perhaps as deep inland, as Temecula, Lake Elsinore, or even San Bernadino. THAT is why I gave those general outlines of cities: literally looking for a needle in a haystack!

I've had enough stalkers, myself, to last a lifetime, myself. And THIS ALL is why I won't ever divulge any specifics about Michael, other than he lives.

I care, because I know what it's like to have few people you can trust. I know what it's like to be on top of the world, and people pretend to be your friend, and ride your gravy train with you - and then disappear, when they think you have nothing. Fair weather friends, and as far as I'm concerned, those types should burn in HELL because they move from one victim, to another, simply taking the scraps from "the dinner plate" like dogs.

Because when you're at your lowest, is when you need people you can trust. What I've been through. Only when you're perceived as broke? That's when you find your real friends - not ones out of pity, either. Ones who are true blue, good of heart, etc.

Just because you are smart or MENSA status, doesn't mean you're prepared for every single move by a snake. I learned the hard way. At least those people are gone, along with the money.

I've only seen money as a tool to get what you need; not build your life around it. I've wanted/needed only a few things in my life, and my mistake was having a snake watch my back - they don't; they eat you ALIVE.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 06, 2012, 04:46:41 PM
@MJonmind.... you are soooooooo lucky girl! I wish I could hug Michael the way you hugged him!    :over-react-smiley:

@Annieareyou.... we are here to look for clues and hints and to connect dots since Michael pull this hoax out to be unfolded by all of us, isn't it? I don't think we are disturbing him, the other way around we are honoring him, IMHO  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

IWantYouBackTopic starter

May 06, 2012, 06:42:00 PM
Hey everyone! Thank you all so much for your feedback! I really appreciate all of your opinions and I'm so glad I told you all about my visit! I honestly love all of you here. Every time I post a thread or reply to a post, you guys always give me great, honest, positive feedback. I feel like I can share anything with you guys so thank you! :)

@MJOnMind: I definitely understand what you're getting at when you talk about humor and how the guard may know how to deal with all types of fans. However, this was not in any way a joke. I'm a 17 year old girl with plenty of friends and family members with dry, sarcastic humor. It's very easy to tell if someone is joking or not. However, this time at Neverland wasn't a joke. I was wearing sunglasses and my head was down when the man said that Michael should come out and see my necklace. But, my eyes were aimed up at his face - and the look on that guard's face after he said it was like, "Omg, what did I just say?". I also find it odd that right after he said that, he went inside the building inside the gates and never showed himself again until after I left the property. There's a reason for that. If it was a joke, I think he would have continued to show himself and speak to me. Also, I never said that I was a full-out BeLIEver. I just said that it feels like he's still here. I never said I was sure. It's like when someone loses a loved one and they say "He's still here with us", so I don't think he knew for certain that I was a beLIEver. But, honestly, it was just one of those "you had to be there" moments to really realize that no one was joking, not even in the slightest. But thanks sooo much for replying. :)

@Tink: Thanks so much for replying! The Mexican Man was definitely inches taller than me. I am 5'2, so my best guess for the Mexican Man's height would be about 5'9. As far as I know, that is the only picture that I have of him, I wish I had more. But, just in case, I will look through my album again and see if I caught a glimpse of him in any others pictures. Also, Tink, I am very interested in hearing about your friend's sighting of Michael! Did you post a thread about it? If so, would you mind giving me the link?

Oh, and for those of you wanting to see my necklace - it's actually getting fixed right now! It broke last week. I was carrying my dog and his paw got stuck in it, ripped it off my neck, and broke the chain! It's been at the store for a week now so once it's fixed and I get it back, I'll gladly post a picture of it up! :)

Also, I do agree with the people who are saying that we're not here to find Michael. But, since there are so many weird things happened at Neverland recently, I do think we should be investigating it more without the motive of actually trying to find Michael. We've been looking for clues and investigating since June 25, 2009 and things have been quiet around the forum lately. So I think now's a great time to start really investigating Neverland to see if there are any more clues or information regarding Michael being alive, not regarding Michael actually living and in hiding there (even though I believe in my heart that he is there, and if he is, I think we should leave him alone and look for clues, not for him).
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 11:35:23 AM by IWantYouBack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
May 06, 2012, 07:04:43 PM
@IWantYouBack... every time you post you make my day darling and you are so sweet... there is only a problem in this whole story ***I hope the poor guard don't be fired after his slip up***    :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions