IWantYouBackTopic starter

My Interesting Experience At Neverland
May 04, 2012, 11:13:12 PM
Hello everyone!

I hope you're all well and are having a great weekend so far! I've been wanting to share something with you guys for quite a long time now. But to be honest, the experience that I have been wanting to share with you has been playing over and over again in my head so much that I wasn't sure if I should share it or not, or if it was even truly relevant enough to the death hoax to share. But, after reading Tink's interesting experience with the security guard in her beautiful angel at Neverland thread, I thought that I really should share this with you. I would LOVE to get your opinion on the experience I am going to share with you in this thread!

So, in August of 2011, my family and I went to California for a week long family vacation. This was quite a big deal for us because we had flown 5 hours from Canada to enjoy the California sun, the ocean, and to get a chance to see Carolwood and Neverland for the very first time up close for my 17th birthday. We have been to the USA many times, mostly Las Vegas to see Criss Angel, who has also inspired me very much in my life.

After 2 days of driving around Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Hollywood looking at celebrity homes and then another 2 days soaking up the sun at the beach, we decided to spend the next three days walking through the Grammy museum and going on other tours, going to see Carolwood, and then going to see Neverland on the last day of our stay in California.

It was a Sunday when we decided to leave our hotel and spend our last day driving two hours up to see Neverland Ranch. I had been looking forward to it the whole trip! The drive up there didn't seem long at all, it was very fun, actually! We got a chance to drive up mountains, see beautiful scenery, and stop off at a McDonald's to eat (not a very fun or fancy restaurant, I know, but we didn't have much time and we were all hungry haha!). I had on short jean shorts, flats, a Michael Jackson t-shirt, and a Michael Jackson necklace that I had designed and made myself. I haven't taken it off in years since I made it.

When we got to Neverland, it was even better than I had imagined! It was very well kept, the gates were beautiful and clean, and there weren't many fans there. It was just us for the first 10-15 minutes when we arrived, which was nice and private and it gave us a chance to walk around quietly and read some of the messages that were written to Michael on the rocks. When I went to go read the messages on the rocks, the very first message, or word I should say, that I read was simply, "BeLIEve". That struck me very odd, because the night before I prayed and asked God if he could please give me a sign that Michael is truly still here with us when my family arrived at Neverland. So, since I am a very strong Christian, I took that word "BeLIEve" as sign #1 from God. I remember saying a quiet "thank you" to God after I read it.

After we looked around the area a little bit, my family and I went up to speak to the guard about Michael while we were still alone on the property. The guard was bald, had an accent (couldn't tell which kind of accent), and was about 6'0'. Since I am a BeLIEver in Michael's hoax and truly believe that Michael may be there at Neverland, I thought I would try to get at least a little bit of information out of the guard. To get as much information as I could, I tried my very best to play the "sweet, young, harmless, innocent little girl" card. So, when we went up to the guard, I said, "Hello sir! How are you? I can't believe I'm really here... This is so surreal." Then the guard asked me where I was from. I said, "Canada." Then he said, "Wow, Canada, that's cool!" Then I said, "Haha yeah, I've always wanted to come here. Michael's inspired me so much, he's been such a positive influence." The guard then said, "Well that's really sweet." I then started fidgeting with my necklace. It's bad habit that I have, so I didn't really notice that I was doing it. While I was fidgeting, to try to get information from the guard, I quietly said, "It's weird. Being here at Neverland, it kind of feels like that Michael is still here. Like he's actually not really gone... But still here with us, like physically." Then there was complete silence for about 5-10 seconds. The guard was just starring at my necklace. He then said, "I can't help but admire your necklace! It's not from his merchandise is it? I've never seen it before." Then I replied, "No sir, I made it myself." Then, he said, "It's very nice, he should really come out and see this, he would love it!" Then, silence again. I couldn't BELIEVE what I had heard! HE SHOULD COME OUT AND SEE THIS?! I couldn't believe it and to this day I still can't believe it! Then, to break the silence, I finally had the confidence to say, "What do you mean he should come out and see..." Then, I stopped talking. I felt someone coming up behind me. I turned around and there was a short, pudgy Mexican man. He had grey hair, wrinkles on his face, and looked miserable. He wore all grey. He kept following my family and I around as if we were up to something bad. He followed us for a good 5 minutes. Then, I had the confidence to talk to the man. I said, "Excuse me, am I allowed to be here?" The Mexican man nodded. Didn't say a word. Just a nod. Then, I turned back around and the guard had gone back inside the little building inside of the gates. So, I went back to reading the messages on the rocks. The Mexican man, once again, following me and watching my EVERY move. He was watching me like a hawk. I never had such an uneasy feeling in my life. Even on the way back to the hotel I had the feeling of being watched by him. But even with that feeling, the whole way home I couldn't stop thinking about what the guard had said to me. "HE should come out and see this." He said this right after I mentioned Michael's name. It was honestly really weird. It was one of those things where I KNEW something was up and that this guard had blabbed his mouth because after he said it, I never spoke to him again. He never showed himself after that, and we left.

Has this happened to any of you? Do you guys know who that little Mexican man is? I have attached 3 pictures from my stay at Neverland to this thread. A fun one of my doing my toe stand (forgive me for not looking my best in the picture, I was in the car all day and it was incredibly windy), the word "Believe" written on the rocks, and the last one is where you can see the back of the Mexican Man very slightly.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you think? Weird, or not so much?

Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 11:22:14 PM by IWantYouBack
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

emulik

Re: My Interesting Experience At Neverland
May 05, 2012, 02:18:28 AM
Hi IWantYouBack :) Thank you for sharing your experience at Neverland, it was pleasure to read :) You sure had a lot of fun there.
That words of bodyguard about Michael to come out and see your necklace is really odd. I wonder if he said something like that to a nonbeliever, would not be that odd for a nonbeliever?
Very interesting story, indeed :) Have a nice day!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

May 05, 2012, 02:27:36 AM
 :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :multiplespotting:

While I was fidgeting, to try to get information from the guard, I quietly said, "It's weird. Being here at Neverland, it kind of feels like that Michael is still here. Like he's actually not really gone... But still here with us, like physically." Then there was complete silence for about 5-10 seconds. The guard was just starring at my necklace. He then said, "I can't help but admire your necklace! It's not from his merchandise is it? I've never seen it before." Then I replied, "No sir, I made it myself." Then, he said, "It's very nice, he should really come out and see this, he would love it!" Then, silence again. I couldn't BELIEVE what I had heard! HE SHOULD COME OUT AND SEE THIS?! I couldn't believe it and to this day I still can't believe it! Then, to break the silence, I finally had the confidence to say, "What do you mean he should come out and see..." Then, I stopped talking. I felt someone coming up behind me. I turned around and there was a short, pudgy Mexican man. He had grey hair, wrinkles on his face, and looked miserable. He wore all grey. He kept following my family and I around as if we were up to something bad.

I think you must have put a spell on the guard, so he couldn't think straight for a second :icon_razz: :icon_lol:.  I'll bet he was kicking himself pretty good after what he said.  Perhaps he pressed an alert button in his booth, so the extra security came to eye you.  I bet he got in deep doodoo for what he said, with the 'Big Boss'!!

Thank you so much IWantYouBack for sharing your adventure!  After Tink's angel story, this adds to something special happening at Neverland!!

Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 02:30:21 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

May 05, 2012, 03:26:27 AM
@IWantYouBack - Thanks for sharing. Your experience is actually quite relevant!

Oh, can you take a photo of what you made of your necklace? That would be cool!

In that area, no one is bad, btw. Do you have a larger photo of this pudgy man? Because he may have been Michael in disguise, if he was 5'8" tall - trying to take a look at your necklace, after listening to what the gate guard had said.

Thanks for your information about the tall bald dude at the gate. Yes; he does have an accent I can't place. And, yeah, his eyes twinkle, and he talks AROUND subjects if he can - so he doesn't lie. That's a deviation I catch onto.

Where was that big rock, btw? I admit, I wasn't looking down - but around me that afternoon, during a break in the bad weather.

When added to my experience from St. Patrick's day this year, it paints a complete picture now.

@MJonmind - He uses his accent as a "free get out of jail card" on subject matters when stuck. He also motions up to the sky, instead of saying the "d" word, which made me laugh inside. He knows English very well. He's a good man.

Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:42:35 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

May 05, 2012, 07:13:46 AM
I know Neverland would seem too obvious for Michael to be there,
but I really think we need to investigate Neverland more. Open a
"Is Michael living at Neverland" thread. There are people coming
and going there all of the time. We need someone posted there lol,
maybe someone could pitch a tent there and relay information to us haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

May 05, 2012, 07:16:38 AM
^^ No, if anyone thinks he's at Neverland, just leave him be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2012, 07:29:18 AM
Then why are we even here. why are we investigating everything, finding information, clues. Isnt this to
find out if Michael is still alive. Whats wrong with investigation Neverland more? It is no different to investingating forrest lawn or carolwood or anything else. I dont mean we should really camp outside the gates, just joking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 05, 2012, 09:01:57 AM
@IWantYouBack and @Tink.... thank you very much from the bottom of my heart for your news about Neverland, it has been very useful to get an idea of what's happening up there in Neverland, I wish I could go soon and be able to talk to the bald man again to try to get more slip ups from him !  :icon_mrgreen:

:bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

May 05, 2012, 09:05:01 AM
Annie, I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap. It's just that I don't need to know where he is to know he's alive.  He's here, there and everywhere, and that's good enough for me!

'Investigating' Neverland is IMO very different from investigating Forest lawn or Carolwood as no-one thinks he's actually living in either of those places whereas theoretically he COULD be at Neverland, and if he is, like I said, leave him be.

Anyway, I'm of the opinion he won't be 'found' till he's good and ready, campers or no campers!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 05, 2012, 09:50:55 AM
Wonder what the guard would have said/done if you had replied, well go get him, I’d love for him to see it, as if it was the most natural thing in the world to say.  I can almost imagine the look that would have come over his face.   :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Grace

May 05, 2012, 10:05:42 AM
Then why are we even here. why are we investigating everything, finding information, clues. Isnt this to
find out if Michael is still alive. Whats wrong with investigation Neverland more? It is no different to investingating forrest lawn or carolwood or anything else. I dont mean we should really camp outside the gates, just joking.

Nothing is wrong with investigations. But we are NOT here to find Michael. At least I am not here for this purpose.
If I'd know where he were, I'd keep my mouth shut, that's for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 05, 2012, 10:13:34 AM
@Curls....if Michael is living in Neverland and we get to know that for sure he will be safe and sound cause nobody of us is gonna tell "nada" outside this forum, our love and respect for Michael is so huge that none of us would hurt Michael, no way... believe me...   :moonwalk_:
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 12:04:04 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

May 05, 2012, 10:59:17 AM
I have said this a long time ago. The one place that no one would ever expect Michael
To be would be --- Neverland.  So to me that would be the best place for him.
And what about them cement trucks :O))
But we need to leave it alone --- if he is ever ready he will let us all know.
I just hope he is Happy and Well.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 :bearhug:
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:24:56 AM by a18wheelslady
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

May 05, 2012, 11:33:57 AM
@Curls....if Michael is living in Neverland and we get to know that for sure he will be safe and sound cause nobody of us is gonna tell "nada" outside this forum, our love for Michael is so huge that none of us would hurt Michael, no way... believe me...   :moonwalk_:

As much as I think that Michael might enjoy being Waldo in a global game of Where's Waldo? at some point...I don't think that's in his game plan at this moment in time.  I know there are sooo many who want those kind of details but we have to remember that this forum is very public and therefore read by people that I'm sure he'd rather not know just where he is...for now.  It isn't up to us to decide when he should be revealed...he'll reveal if and when he's ready and has accomplished what he set out to do...we should respect that I think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

suspicious mind

May 05, 2012, 11:35:53 AM
Hello everyone!

I hope you're all well and are having a great weekend so far! I've been wanting to share something with you guys for quite a long time now. But to be honest, the experience that I have been wanting to share with you has been playing over and over again in my head so much that I wasn't sure if I should share it or not, or if it was even truly relevant enough to the death hoax to share. But, after reading Tink's interesting experience with the security guard in her beautiful angel at Neverland thread, I thought that I really should share this with you. I would LOVE to get your opinion on the experience I am going to share with you in this thread!

So, in August of 2011, my family and I went to California for a week long family vacation. This was quite a big deal for us because we had flown 5 hours from Canada to enjoy the California sun, the ocean, and to get a chance to see Carolwood and Neverland for the very first time up close for my 17th birthday. We have been to the USA many times, mostly Las Vegas to see Criss Angel, who has also inspired me very much in my life.

After 2 days of driving around Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and Hollywood looking at celebrity homes and then another 2 days soaking up the sun at the beach, we decided to spend the next three days walking through the Grammy museum and going on other tours, going to see Carolwood, and then going to see Neverland on the last day of our stay in California.

It was a Sunday when we decided to leave our hotel and spend our last day driving two hours up to see Neverland Ranch. I had been looking forward to it the whole trip! The drive up there didn't seem long at all, it was very fun, actually! We got a chance to drive up mountains, see beautiful scenery, and stop off at a McDonald's to eat (not a very fun or fancy restaurant, I know, but we didn't have much time and we were all hungry haha!). I had on short jean shorts, flats, a Michael Jackson t-shirt, and a Michael Jackson necklace that I had designed and made myself. I haven't taken it off in years since I made it.

When we got to Neverland, it was even better than I had imagined! It was very well kept, the gates were beautiful and clean, and there weren't many fans there. It was just us for the first 10-15 minutes when we arrived, which was nice and private and it gave us a chance to walk around quietly and read some of the messages that were written to Michael on the rocks. When I went to go read the messages on the rocks, the very first message, or word I should say, that I read was simply, "BeLIEve". That struck me very odd, because the night before I prayed and asked God if he could please give me a sign that Michael is truly still here with us when my family arrived at Neverland. So, since I am a very strong Christian, I took that word "BeLIEve" as sign #1 from God. I remember saying a quiet "thank you" to God after I read it.

After we looked around the area a little bit, my family and I went up to speak to the guard about Michael while we were still alone on the property. The guard was bald, had an accent (couldn't tell which kind of accent), and was about 6'0'. Since I am a BeLIEver in Michael's hoax and truly believe that Michael may be there at Neverland, I thought I would try to get at least a little bit of information out of the guard. To get as much information as I could, I tried my very best to play the "sweet, young, harmless, innocent little girl" card. So, when we went up to the guard, I said, "Hello sir! How are you? I can't believe I'm really here... This is so surreal." Then the guard asked me where I was from. I said, "Canada." Then he said, "Wow, Canada, that's cool!" Then I said, "Haha yeah, I've always wanted to come here. Michael's inspired me so much, he's been such a positive influence." The guard then said, "Well that's really sweet." I then started fidgeting with my necklace. It's bad habit that I have, so I didn't really notice that I was doing it. While I was fidgeting, to try to get information from the guard, I quietly said, "It's weird. Being here at Neverland, it kind of feels like that Michael is still here. Like he's actually not really gone... But still here with us, like physically." Then there was complete silence for about 5-10 seconds. The guard was just starring at my necklace. He then said, "I can't help but admire your necklace! It's not from his merchandise is it? I've never seen it before." Then I replied, "No sir, I made it myself." Then, he said, "It's very nice, he should really come out and see this, he would love it!" Then, silence again. I couldn't BELIEVE what I had heard! HE SHOULD COME OUT AND SEE THIS?! I couldn't believe it and to this day I still can't believe it! Then, to break the silence, I finally had the confidence to say, "What do you mean he should come out and see..." Then, I stopped talking. I felt someone coming up behind me. I turned around and there was a short, pudgy Mexican man. He had grey hair, wrinkles on his face, and looked miserable. He wore all grey. He kept following my family and I around as if we were up to something bad. He followed us for a good 5 minutes. Then, I had the confidence to talk to the man. I said, "Excuse me, am I allowed to be here?" The Mexican man nodded. Didn't say a word. Just a nod. Then, I turned back around and the guard had gone back inside the little building inside of the gates. So, I went back to reading the messages on the rocks. The Mexican man, once again, following me and watching my EVERY move. He was watching me like a hawk. I never had such an uneasy feeling in my life. Even on the way back to the hotel I had the feeling of being watched by him. But even with that feeling, the whole way home I couldn't stop thinking about what the guard had said to me. "HE should come out and see this." He said this right after I mentioned Michael's name. It was honestly really weird. It was one of those things where I KNEW something was up and that this guard had blabbed his mouth because after he said it, I never spoke to him again. He never showed himself after that, and we left.

Has this happened to any of you? Do you guys know who that little Mexican man is? I have attached 3 pictures from my stay at Neverland to this thread. A fun one of my doing my toe stand (forgive me for not looking my best in the picture, I was in the car all day and it was incredibly windy), the word "Believe" written on the rocks, and the last one is where you can see the back of the Mexican Man very slightly.

What do you think? Weird, or not so much?

ummm wouldn't it be something if you were not the only one looking for a sign from God and he got his too . :icon_e_wink: :penguin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal