Eva R

Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "Whitesocks"

I try to figure out if illuminati is on the good site or on the bad site

Huh? Isnt that already obvious?  :?
They named themselves 'illuminati' because they've got 'illuminated' by lucifer.
Or 'verlicht' in Dutch.  ;)
When you believe in God and you know the story of the fallen angel lucifer (the devil) it will be easier to understand this subject.

I heard Jan Jaap van der Wal said some interesting things yesterday about the attack. I haven't watched it, was busy partying (dancing on J5)  :lol:
Hahahaha  :lol:  :lol: Jaap van der Wal! sorry, it looks funny because you talk english and then there comes a really dutch name between the english  :lol: it looks funny :D I am dutch to so ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Quote from: "MJLover1990"

They named themselves 'illuminati' because they've got 'illuminated' by lucifer.
When you believe in God and you know the story of the fallen angel lucifer (the devil) it will be easier to understand this subject.

I heard Jan Jaap van der Wal said some interesting things yesterday about the attack. I haven't watched it, was busy partying (dancing on J5)  :lol:

Yeah ofcourse obviously they are on the bad side! But I was just watching the History Channel and they were talking about Angels & Demons Encoded and I found it very interesting they were speaking about the movie but also about the history of Illuminati it was very interesting!

It's very obvious they're the bad ones in this world.

I dont think the History Channel would show the real info about the illuminati, the media would never show the true side of the illuminati.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Quote from: "Eva R"

Hahahaha  :lol:  :lol: Jaap van der Wal! sorry, it looks funny because you talk english and then there comes a really dutch name between the english  :lol: it looks funny :D I am dutch to so ;)

Hahaha I know what you mean. In a english text a name like Jan Jaap van de Wal looks even more dutch than it already is  :lol: :lol:
I life in Holland but Im not dutch  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

MJLover1990

I dont think the History Channel would show the real info about the illuminati, the media would never show the true side of the illuminati.

I'm not sure if they did but they were more talking about the history of the Illuminati not the present.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJLover1990"

I'm not sure if they did but they were more talking about the history of the Illuminati not the present.
i think they would ..the other day they were showing a series called "strange rituals" and the logo have a prymid with the all seeing eye and the epidodes had themes like, nmagic, out of body experiences,canniblism ect all things associated with the illuminati and they also had a commecial that shows the statue of Jesus crumbling...like out of all the things you show why would you show that :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

I would like to stress that the illuminati is a very old cult, it's almost impossible that it would excist and have such a influence. What I can tell you is that Bilderberg is more interesting to you field of research.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

For those who dont understand the whole Illuminati issue, just do a little reseach on it and you will see that they are very much real (nothing has to be far fetched, just look at this MJ hoax  :D )

You can find a lot of information on youtube that explains the illuminati and the nwo from the origin.

For example these 2 series:

-The labyrinth of truth:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is from a Christian point of view (so if you're Christian you will be able to relate better to this serie). To me this serie was a little hard to follow in the beginning but some of the videos where very good!!

-The Arrivals:
And this serie is from a Islamic point of view, this one is a little easier to follow. But once you get into it 'The labyrinth of truth' will be a very good addition.

To understand the whole thing it would be better to watch the whole series otherwise it will confuse you even more  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

For those who dont understand the whole Illuminati issue, just do a little reseach on it and you will see that they are very much real (nothing has to be far fetched, just look at this MJ hoax  :D )

You can find a lot of information on youtube that explains the illuminati and the nwo from the origin.

For example these 2 series:

-The labyrinth of truth:
This is from a Christian point of view (so if you're Christian you will be able to relate better to this serie). To me this serie was a little hard to follow in the beginning but some of the videos where very good!!

-The Arrivals:
And this serie is from a Islamic point of view, this one is a little easier to follow. But once you get into it 'The labyrinth of truth' will be a very good addition.

To understand the whole thing it would be better to watch the whole series otherwise it will confuse you even more  :lol:

THE ARRIVALS ARE A GOOD SERIES BUT THE END IS TOTALLY WRONG...the is no bloodline of 12 Imams...this is complete rubbish..this doesnt stand in the Quran at all...
"The Illuminati have 13 bloodlines and we have the bloodline of 12 which will attack them"=total crap....
I tell you behind all those Zeitgeist/arrivals movies are also Illumianti people..they really wnat to distract us...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smile

Finally someone connecting mkultra an MJ..i've been waiting for this for months.

I think elizabeth taylor was a victim too.. They always stated that 'having the same childhood' brought them closer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smile

Quote from: "yspadda"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I will not post the excerpt from this chapter here as it is very explicit and upsetting but if you want to read what this woman says she witnessed in the book she wrote click the link.

I don't trust her.
Michael Jackson had his first TV shows in 1969 when he was 11 - eleven !

Uhm..they start programming when you're about 18 months..so eleven isn't young at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Smile"
I will not post the excerpt from this chapter here as it is very explicit and upsetting but if you want to read what this woman says she witnessed in the book she wrote click the link.

I don't trust her.

Uhm..they start programming when you're about 18 months..so eleven isn't young at all

They even start with unborn babies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smile

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Smile"

I don't trust her.

They even start with unborn babies.

yeah , with the embryos..they poke the embryos..and right after the child is born, they stop them from breathing for a while, torturing them already. poor kids..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Hey...just to throw this out and have it digested-- PLEASE comment: did anyone think that one of the the jackets MJ wore in This Is It looked suspiciously like something a Mad Hatter would wear? Or maybe the Knave of Hearts or something?  You know the one---with the pointy shoulders.  :lol:  :roll:  :? It was decidedly off the wall--NOT off the rack---and I immediately thought  :?  :?  :?  :o "WHAT the HECK is he trying to SAY, here?", but no one ever mentioned it, here, unless I just didn't get to  it, yet, and I didn't even connect Mind Control or Disney Programming Tunnels to MJ until this month, or I would have looked for something like that at the time.

Could this be a reference to programming triggers, as written about in that looong Disney Deceivers article, early on in this thread? --does anyone remember what else was going on in the movie, as long as he wore that "mantle"?

I bet it is IMPORTANT, because he looked bizarrely overdressed (OVER THE TOP!,  :oops:  :oops: sorry, MJ! I have been sitting on this ---not wanting to be insulting, but did anyone,  for ONE split second, think he looked like, not the KING of Pop, but, the...) and, really, come on, nothing as usual,  he All ways looked sharp, in uniform or very casual YET NO one said to him, "what's with the get-up?" or, "Ah...trick or treat is months away, dude". NO one commented, and it was all business as usual, as I remember. Any thoughts as to WHAT his statement was, there---maybe, does someone have access to This Is It, yet, and can look at it right now? :?:  (Soooo sorry, MJ, if this was not a costume :oops:  :oops: :roll:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

[I will not post the excerpt from this chapter here as it is very explicit and upsetting but if you want to read what this woman says she witnessed in the book she wrote click the link.

Brice Taylor, Mind Control Victim Writes About Michael Jackson

Thanks for the Memories - The Truth Has Set Me Free
by Brice Taylor

Chapter Twenty-one: The Hollywood Connection
Michael Jackson

]
This IS upsetting ---and  :)  :| no offense to the poster: CRAP, as is alot of the occult and other things on that link/ page.  :!: Two very important things:  #1, her ad for colloidal silver---if you use this just enough, your skin will turn a sick blue green  :shock:  --talk about bleaching your skin!---and without remedy. It is permanent, but only happens to some people; I don't know why--perhaps variable chemistries (other drugs with or) of individual blood. Don't risk it! It's off topic, but it's on that goofy web page link, so....

#2, My family had members as performers in the circus, way back, and lots of people had to "pay their dues" for "fame"(or just their keep).  :( There were NO child protection laws then. Things...happened very commonly.

One thing I do know about boys who get raped---they don't hop onto a stage and dance. No singing either, no matter how they are threatened or whipped. I am not saying she's lying---I said it was "crap"---some crap she was made  :( to believe that she witnessed...

NO one would have gone on the Sullivan (or any) show where it was rumored that this happens first!!!! :roll: Would YOU?

MJ was still back in Indiana at 5, wasn't he? Doing PTA shows and stuff.

Besides, Joseph would NOT have stood for THAT BULLcrap on FIVE of his little boys?????

OH, NO.  :evil:

NO!  :evil:  Not even if it had been in the 1700's. NO. Joseph would have knocked some serious blocks off, or died trying.
There would have been blood on the dancefloor for DANG certain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm right about this.
Don't believe everything you hear about "Dad". He loves his boys! His broad shoulders keep taking the bad rap for contoversies' sakes! It sells!! He is a TRIP! No one can play a crusty old man better than an old Showman... 8-) Remember, It was HIS dreaming  ;) that kickstarted, enabled and honed the 1st version of the talent given to the world!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
The last thing i want to do is offend anyone that will never be my intention but this is starting to really freak me out now. I feel like i have stepped into the twilight zone. When Michael 'died' as soon as the news came on my son and myself, even my elderly mother all said 'he's hoaxed it he isnt dead' and that has remained my beliefe since 25th June. I started where most started with MJHD. The investigation was what i considered making brilliant headway, the clues we found were plausable, believeable and most importantly made sense. But now ... im sorry but i feel the plot has well and truley been lost. We have had people out there in cyber land liking Michael to Jesus, treating him like a messiah. Sorry im not a christian but this kinda makes my flesh creep. Yes Michael was the biggest star OUR generation ever knew, he was a dedicated humanaterian, he beleived in the fact that this earth is NOT ours but on loan to us for our children and their children( with you on that on Mike 101%) But to make Michael Godley????? sorry that just screams WRONG!!!!!
And now this .. im starting to feel like Alice who fell down the rabbit hole. Im just waiting for the march hair to tell me to follow the rabbit to Micheal, where i will find him having tea with the mad hatter while debating to swallow the contents of a bottle labled drink me.. Whatever you do mike DONT BURN THE TARTS!!
i REALLY have had enough of living in the matrix so im gonna opt for the Red Pill and wake up back to sanity. And look for Logical reasons as to why Michael would hoax his death.
Oh and Michael if your reading this, come move next door to me cos you will always be the shy cute boy next door type and not the untouchable, unreachable, megga superstar messiah figure.
Hey!  :lol:  :o Your sig matches my key chain!  8-)  And, guess what! you  :o are closer than you think to the truth, I think!!

There is something about MJ coming back not before Alice In Wonderland is out.  I expect THAT (NEW) movie to be FULL of clues ! Clues, maybe about mental programming  or what ever else this hoax is about....MJ has a WAY of getting fingers into many pies. He's magical! 8-)  :lol:  :D

:) Don't leave---we are getting closer to the truth, I believe. (Not that MJ is Jesus---he's LIKE him alright, but, Jesus said He was GOD----Michael hasn't said ANYTHING like that. Some people are confused, because there are so many Jesuses out there. The real one SAID there would be many fakes, before He came back...it is important to know the real one, even if you're NOT a christian. Knowing the real one will change you, in ways you wouldn't believe if I tried to tell you!) The clues are coming closer together, I think.  ;) And, yes, it DO feel like the Twilight Zone---almost every other day here! Who did not love THAT wild ride of a show??!!! :lol:  :shock:  8-)
This NEVER happened before---ever!  8-) We never had a real time vehicle for information like this. If you don't watch every day, you'll MISS something!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  There IS method to the madness! It's ALL very logical---we just have to see it tied together.... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions