Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yep that's true @Tink... that's why the police use the recorded tapes to catch criminals and wrongdoers!   :icon_rolleyes:

It's also how I made O.J. Simpson say "Football" instead of "Baseball," but that's another situation entirely. It was only his voice, and absolutely no one else's. I had to put it together phonetically from the library of the tape itself.

That's why I have the confidence of matching the wave forms, since I used to co-own a sound studio, in the early '90s. Not much has really changed, when it comes to voices. You can see everyone's voices as a different form, when mixing...why I'm sure I can do this, with studio monitors. I can calibrate, cut the sharpness for the ears from being irritating, since each channel has its own mixer, bring it in line - and watch the forms.

I know the software the police use...it's licensed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Every time I see a video of Michael emotion is immense  :icon_cry:, as was the first time  that I see one of his video  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile.... Thanx for sharing and...Michael...come back soon !!! :moonwalk_: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

pepper

I managed to have a good talk with a fellow audiophile friend of mine tonight. We both agreed that Protools could be used, to compare. I did NOT tell him what I'm doing, or he wouldn't help me. I told him it was like an old horror movie, and I was trying to see which famous actor wasn't credited. My father was even uncredited on a Disney cartoon, but I sure know his laugh.

I'd like TEN words grouped together 2 or three phrases. Each person saying these same words. This is fairly close to how real voice identification is done.

I need the AUDIO, not video, unless I can perhaps swing Final Cut Pro, or something else I've been trained on. I just must SEE the actual wave forms themselves: clean, clear, and without music added! I cannot work with that interference - it muddies the signal.

Have you all noticed? Anyone with recording software hasn't been stepping forward with this info - directly.

"At the Encino House" is almost half of what we need - a complete phrase unto itself! Surely with all that "Dave Dave" talked about, there must be much more that was said, that they both said at different times. 3 words together here, 4 words together there.

In this, I really need your help, if you'd really like to get to the bottom of this. I'm talking about LIVE footage, that I can scope!

With the Encino house phrase, we are 40% there.

Because I can tell you one thing: NO ONE's voice is exactly the same as someone else's. You can make it sharper, make it deeper, make it lower. But it will still have the same waveform.

Not using the same words but sounds so much like the same inflections.  Don't know if this will help, I'll try to find some with both using the same words...

At 7:26 "we'd wake up (at) like dawn and go in the hot air balloon"

Compare to 2:48 "and there were all these Paul McCartney records, The Girl is Mine..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good job thanx for the video,  :th_bravo: but i have no doubt that this is Michaels voice. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

It's nice = I've heart it before. But I need a certain amount of degrees that aren't separated to prove it beyond the shadow of a doubt. Otherwise, it's just conjecture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Hey Everyone, I was watching the Mexican Deposition tapes and noticed him say "Encino House" -  "Dave Dave' also said it on the Larry King show. I've made a quick 30 second video so you can hear them back to back -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwkXpQzH5oI[/youtube]

I hope this post was made in the right place. Sorry if it wasn't.

lol. mj was dave dave on the larry king show. i saw a picture of the same "dave dave" from LKL and he was wearing the same jacket that mj had. look at his stomache and the shirt under the jacket. the skin on this stomache doesn't match the face nor the arms. the shirt looks like one of mj's too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very good comparison.  Welcome btw.  Here is another comparison with the "ands":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv0btJPhF48[/youtube]

i love this video. this is like a "concentrated shot" of hoaxy goodness. 

i mean nothing in it is new. but just really love it for some reason. thanks for sharing

mwah mwah shamone!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Very good comparison.  Welcome btw.  Here is another comparison with the "ands":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv0btJPhF48[/youtube]

i love this video. this is like a "concentrated shot" of hoaxy goodness. 

i mean nothing in it is new. but just really love it for some reason. thanks for sharing

mwah mwah shamone!!!

wow i haven't seen this video, but the ands and the ums do sound just alike.. they're identical! it's michael.. lol (laughs).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_arrow:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q89anPZdLds[/youtube] this is the same dave dave but they show him walking somewhere..and he's talking...and well.. idk i know it's not the real dave dave for sure. it might be mj.. might not be..but i do know how they speak seems alot like mj and that his body language is the same..the walk..idk about that..i'm still thinking that the blonde woman in the audience was mj too at his memorial/whatever that was on tv.but when i looked at that still picture of the woman..there was a little girl that looked like her but had brown hair, and 2 other kids that looked like her too, and that man that was sitting next to the blonde woman. so idk. mj was there somewhere. then people keep saying it was the old man with the fedora hat. idk it's possible.the guy did resemble mj when he was slouched down in his seat. he's dressed up looking like that before but not in a grey beard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions