acidlabzTopic starter

Hey Everyone, I was watching the Mexican Deposition tapes and noticed him say "Encino House" -  "Dave Dave' also said it on the Larry King show. I've made a quick 30 second video so you can hear them back to back -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwkXpQzH5oI[/youtube]

I hope this post was made in the right place. Sorry if it wasn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
See why I think that You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <<<

We've Got Drug Addiction, In The Minds Of The Weak, We've Got So Much Corruption, Police Brutality. We've Got Streetwalkers, Walkin' Into Darkness, Tell Me, What Are We Doin', To Try To Stop This? Why You Wanna Trip On Me?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Hi and welcome on the forum!

Nice catch! good video! :icon_albino: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

I wish there was more of this kind of voice comparisons done by those able to do this, just like we have done with pics and hand-writing.
Thanks acidlabs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

acidlabzTopic starter

Someone should put a simple video making tutorial on here so others can do it. It really is simple and every computer should have the software built in. :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We've Got Drug Addiction, In The Minds Of The Weak, We've Got So Much Corruption, Police Brutality. We've Got Streetwalkers, Walkin' Into Darkness, Tell Me, What Are We Doin', To Try To Stop This? Why You Wanna Trip On Me?

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Welcome in this family and thanks for sharing this video !!!  :icon_razz:  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Hello @acidlabz.... you are bringing bright ideas to this forum!   :compute:

Welcome here..  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Tink

You know, I've debated how this has been possible for a long time, including the prosthetics...listening to this, along with Michael's speech pattern, try this one on for size:

A shot of Novacaine in the left side of the left lip, to make it hang like that (OUCH, having that done next week - but can work for hours at a time).

Microphone was intentionally turned UP on the treble, to sharpen his voice, to help mask his voice. If I had the proper sound equipment, I could tell if the voices were within the same range. Geez, hasn't any pro done it by now!?

We all know about the nose being straighter than DDs, the eyes being the wrong color (even dark eyes will show through lighter contact lenses a bit. I have fun with contacts). But also the scarring is off.

Also - I was taken back by the funeral playing while he was in the studio? What time was it - why was he there, if the funeral was going on? Wait - is that why the Jackson family was LATE by several hours?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

acidlabzTopic starter

Yeah, even Teddy Riley and Akon think he might be alive. Surely they were at the funeral and had quite a bit to do with everything. Also, why can't they just get Dave Dave in for another interview and get him to pull his face and show us how he sings. I reckon I could tell if Michael was pretending to sing badly. There is a video of "Dave Dave" sitting in the back of a car talking to the camera.. I think it was supposed to be on the way to the funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very good comparison.  Welcome btw.  Here is another comparison with the "ands":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv0btJPhF48[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I managed to have a good talk with a fellow audiophile friend of mine tonight. We both agreed that Protools could be used, to compare. I did NOT tell him what I'm doing, or he wouldn't help me. I told him it was like an old horror movie, and I was trying to see which famous actor wasn't credited. My father was even uncredited on a Disney cartoon, but I sure know his laugh.

I'd like TEN words grouped together 2 or three phrases. Each person saying these same words. This is fairly close to how real voice identification is done.

I need the AUDIO, not video, unless I can perhaps swing Final Cut Pro, or something else I've been trained on. I just must SEE the actual wave forms themselves: clean, clear, and without music added! I cannot work with that interference - it muddies the signal.

Have you all noticed? Anyone with recording software hasn't been stepping forward with this info - directly.

"At the Encino House" is almost half of what we need - a complete phrase unto itself! Surely with all that "Dave Dave" talked about, there must be much more that was said, that they both said at different times. 3 words together here, 4 words together there.

In this, I really need your help, if you'd really like to get to the bottom of this. I'm talking about LIVE footage, that I can scope!

With the Encino house phrase, we are 40% there.

Because I can tell you one thing: NO ONE's voice is exactly the same as someone else's. You can make it sharper, make it deeper, make it lower. But it will still have the same waveform.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Yep that's true @Tink... that's why the police use the recorded tapes to catch criminals and wrongdoers!   :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also - I was taken back by the funeral playing while he was in the studio? What time was it - why was he there, if the funeral was going on? Wait - is that why the Jackson family was LATE by several hours?

Yes, that's an interesting thought and it makes sense as to why the Jacksons were so late, leaving the other 'funeral guests' waiting for so long.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

even to use that phrase at all when identifing that home might be important in itself. like do any of the others refer to the property that way. did michael always refer to it that way. ect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very good comparison.  Welcome btw.  Here is another comparison with the "ands":

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv0btJPhF48[/youtube]
wow! I've seen it before but it's always good to see it again. And I LOVE the background song  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:

...I wanna be where you are Michael :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions