~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I understand what you're saying but Pearl
does give credit to the other investigators, she doesn't make it sound like she does all the work
herself, she says how hard the others work too, but it is her job as a journalist and she needs to make a living.
 :icon_rr:

She SELLS that information. THAT is the problem. All hoaxers use each other's info to make new theories, that's not the issue. The issue is that she grabs it, runs with it and SELLS it. It's her job?? If she's such a good journalist, she can do other things or actually come up with her OWN investigation. I need to make a living too, you know? I spend hours a day here, answering mail, pm's and working on the forum. I'm without a job. I could REALLY use the money I could make from this site, BUT I WON'T DO THAT, BECAUSE IT'S NOT JUST MY INVESTIGATION. And not just that, it would be WRONG. Pearl is a desperate fan, who does this for selfish reasons and I find it disgusting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

StipeTopic starter

Well please know that all your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated.......I'm new here and don't wish to offend anyone.
Some people like Pearl,,some don't.....I'm on the fence.
I believe she has taken other peoples' findings but I also believe she's found out her own stuff too.

She does love Michael though, is dedicated and as has been said she stood for Michael during his trial.
I guess people like her or dislike her, like Vegemite :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

If she steals from me - I'm a professional writer, and I WILL SUE HER for THEFT!! And that's the way the 8 ball reads.

BTW - WHO can confirm she bought the t-shirts? He had live-in maids and such, who DID HIS LAUNDRY! I would like proof of what she did/didn't do, for once.
Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 02:40:12 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

pikachu

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGx1UfjaM_U[/youtube]
The best demonstration ever, i think ; )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
will YOU still care? will YOU be there??.. ah, well, sure... life is not a song...

I think at the O2 was only an impersonator , the hoax was already in the air  :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

StipeTopic starter

Hi Tink
I couldn't watch the link you sent, my iPhone wouldnt play it but I get my new laptop this week  :icon_e_biggrin:
I don't blame you one bit for taking action if Pearl stole something you originally put out there-copyright and morally it's wrong too!
Now as much as I'm on the fence about Pearl I want her to go out, find her own stuff and share it-for free. She shouldnt charge for every bit of info.

About the tshirts well I do believe she sent them, just got a feeling she was being truthful over that.
As I stated already Pearl has brought a good few things to my attention that I hadn't seen on any hoax videos.

What do you think of the INSIDER episodes? Hoax or really inside info?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
@Pikachu... I can't see your video honey.

@Stipe... I can't catch what you are talking about Pearl Jr and the Tshirts, please could you explain darling!  :icon_rolleyes:
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:36:32 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

StipeTopic starter

Hi Hun

When I was reading Pseudocide (Pearl's ebook) that towards the time of June 09 she noticed Michael wasn't his usual smart self that he was disheveled- wrinkled clothes,,stained, she felt so sorry for him that she went out and bought him some tshirts. Purely out of love but also concern I think. I know MJ had maids etc and I haven't a clue why he'd be wearing tatty dirty clothing but I do believe Pearl she doesn't strike me as a liar- that showed me how much she really did care for Michael x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Oh.. I see, thanks for sharing @Stipe
Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:59:20 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

Everything you put out there online is free for use for all who read it. I forget the legal term but copyright laws do not apply to online material shared on forums, blogs, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

Everything you put out there online is free for use for all who read it. I forget the legal term but copyright laws do not apply to online material shared on forums, blogs, etc.

That's not entirely true. Copyright law does apply on the net as well. You can use specific quotes if necessary, or the whole thing under the 'fair use policy'. But Pearl didn't directly quote, so in this case there is no copyright infringment, it's a matter of principle. It's just plain wrong.

Plus she used the url of this website as a source on her DVD without asking me if I was okay with that. I am not, because I don't want to be associated with her website. I get mails from people that start with 'Dear Pearl'. If she would have sticked to the hoax investigation it wouldn't have been such a problem, but she is now digging into stuff that is none of her business. Pearl needs to think before she acts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

@Stipe, When Pearl "revealed" stuff in her e-book, many hoaxers already knew it since her source of info are forums, chats, blogs and a long etc.
She took research from people who expended hours and hours connecting possible dots and she has been smart enough to sell the info and make some profit. So, yes. I guess that she is smarter than many of us. What for us became some kind of hobby searching for the truth, became for her a way to pay bills.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Hi Stipe, and welcome.

Firstly, Pearl has been working closely with Twiggy from MJHoax Live.  She has her own blog, and has collected alot of her own evidence, even appearing at the courthouses, reporting LIVE from there.

I will only say this once, as it has not been proven either way, but I've read the Michael was really nervous about the 02 announcement, so drank quite alot of alcohol, and was totally out of it, and had to be
woken up....that's supposed to be the reason for his lateness and weird behaviour...and that's when he fell over...You can see the black marks on his hands from falling over...and the bruises...

Look up
Twiggy from MJHoax Live and see all the amazing stuff she has discovered..God bless.

Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:53:35 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

what makes me wonder about 02 and tii also is how small the michaels looked in the hip and thigh area from what he looked like say aroung the 30th anniversary and the 45th birthday. he had gain quite a lot .perhaps it is different for a guy but that is usually a hard area to lose once you gain isn't it? unless by illness i can't see that goin away that easily. jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

What I want to know for 100% sure is whether Michael was as destitute and living below his means as has been stated in the article entitled "an undervalued asset" that was on the net a few years ago.  For some reaon, I just don't believe that he was as reclused and cash broke as it was made to appear. I've heard another synopsis of how he came to live at Carolwood Drive and I just would like to finally know what the truth is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions