How exactly does PearlJr fit in with the Jacksons?   :icon_eek:  Is she a friend of the family or what exactly is her association with them?  Initially I thought I read that she was  a “friend” of the family but I cannot recall exactly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

AKHTONI

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Pearl Jr. is full of herself.  Notice how she makes the viewers believe that Michael is giving all these clues to HER personally.  I think not.

That, I agree with.

Exactly the wink wink pyt nod nod just for her. well we, we have wink front , nod TS . it's better than the pyt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I always thought that the person at the 02 was not Michael  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red.....the movie begins playing here..   :ghsdf:   and he was already behind the camera ..  :icon_cool: :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
- I think it was Michael at the O2 Announcement, acting as weird as he could with hoaxy purpose :icon_e_wink:

- I think Pearl Jr. is definitely a controversial and mysterious character in this hoax. I wouldn't trust her 100%, but on the other hand I wouldn't bash her either! Indeed, she seems a bit full of herself, but maybe she does get direct clues from MJ or the family. And also she has my respect because she was among the very RARE people that stood out for Michael during the 2005 Trial, presenting the news objectively!! and distancing herself from the idiot "journalists" that were all so happy to crucify Michael! Pearl Jr. knows how to speak publicly, she's clever , enthusiastic, she loves Michael. If this is her job and earns money from making documentaries, so what?? Aren't all the media doing the same thing? with the BIG important difference that they TRASH Michael while Pearl Jr. shows nothing but respect & LOVE to him!?
I don't want to talk in her defense. This is just my opinion, based on what I could grasp about her so far!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
It could have been a double at the 02 or Michael acting strange on purpose ???  For a while I thought it was Jim Carey but Jim isn't that thin ?  I don't know.

Let's support Pearl Jr. since she is a fellow believer and she does contribute a lot.  She is also respectful and is a fan of Michael.  That doesn't mean you always have to agree with everything she does or says.  But where is the LOVE ?   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@Dontwalkaway: exactly! if we beLIEvers don't support each-other, who will?? I think we get enough attacks and hate from the non-believers!! (btw I just had the "pleasure" today on FB, again!  :icon_rolleyes: )
Love you sis'! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I do believe Pearl Jr. knows more than tells, I have been in direct touch with her from long time ago and she has been very humble with me answering me any doubt I have had and a good fellow believer besides as SimPattyK says she stood up for Michael when he was crucified by everyone on 2005. I do like her   :) :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

I don't think we should bash Pearl or anyone else, for if this hoax has taught us anything it ought to be that things are not always as they seem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

I agree we should never bash anyone other than tabloid associates. But Pearl is coming CLOSE. I don't think she is part of the hoax team at all, I think she is a fan with an attitude and a lack of attention in real life. I'm not bashing her, I'm just giving my opinion on the matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It could have been a double at the 02 or Michael acting strange on purpose ???  For a while I thought it was Jim Carey but Jim isn't that thin ?  I don't know.

Let's support Pearl Jr. since she is a fellow believer and she does contribute a lot.  She is also respectful and is a fan of Michael.  That doesn't mean you always have to agree with everything she does or says.  But where is the LOVE ?

Jim Carrey? For real?  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

StipeTopic starter

I have swapped messages with Pearl on FB and her love and dedication for Michael is real ,and yes, she stood up for him when turn world seemed to
be against him. For those of you who haven't read Pseudocide, she tells about in the weeks leading up to rehearsals she'd see Michael looking .....well just not smart, like his clothes were wrinkled and his tops had stains on, she went out and bought him some tshirts because she realized he wasn't being looked after or he was neglecting himself.....I thought that was such a lovely gesture!

I support Pearl as in buying her books and DVD because she is investigating this hoax now not as a hobby but full time job - some have slated her for charging when other hoax investigators are doing it for free, but I'd say they prob aren't doing it instead of their day job whereas Pearl is, so I've no objection shelling out money for her ideas and facts.......I'd never have known about the ambulance for one example- on all the hoax sites I saw I never once learned that the ambulance that arrived at Michael's rented home was different to the one that arrived at UCLA, and that it should take 4 mins approx to get to the hospital, that day in June it took close to 7 minutes.....Pearl suggested the ambulances were switched hence the time delay plus it was a completely diff ambulace! So she is really doing her homework too.

I like her suggestions and they do give you food for thought.
Also the house opposite Michael's at Carolwood once belonged to Elvis-coincidence?

As for whether she's a Jackson family friend I don't know- in our chats she did mention having contacts but never said who.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

StipeTopic starter

I forgot to add that it was Pearl who found out that Christmas 09
the children, Prince, Paris and cute little Blanket were at the Cascios house.Nanny Grace took them there.
Now I'd have thought it normal for the 1st Christmas without their Dad they'd want to be surrounded by loved ones, family! I know some of them
are Jehovas witnesses but not all....,.I just found that interesting  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Stipe, Pearl is charging for information that she did not investigated herself. She is using information and investigations of people who are doing it for free, because they care. They don't WANT to make money with it, and they don't want someone else to make money with it.

Now that it's quiet, and there is no new information on the forums, she doesn't have anything, so she continues digging into his private life. Things that are none of her business and are starting to look like tabloid crap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

StipeTopic starter

I understand what you're saying but Pearl
does give credit to the other investigators, she doesn't make it sound like she does all the work
herself, she says how hard the others work too, but it is her job as a journalist and she needs to make a living.
 :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
And she always says that MJ's fans are the best and cleverer fans all over the world, from who she picks up hints and clues and she starts connecting dots.  :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions