OMG I just watched ET Tonight where Thorson, Liberace’s old flame was on there discussing his friendship and sexual liaisons with Michael Jackson  :Pulling_hair: which is being published and MADE INTO A MOVIE  :WTF:  How did this upcoming story slip by me?  Slugs are coming out of the woodwork in droves!

I know this is the wrong thread but couldn’t figure out how to start a new thread.  Sorry.  Please move it mods.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Complete story still loading.  give a few and it should be up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
 :animal0017: >:( >:( ??? ??? :o :o :o :o :o

I just don't get it....are these people broke or something....why does all this crap come out now???  It just doesn't make sense. Obviously they need some money or this wouldn't be happening. 

LIES or TRUTH...it doesn't matter.  What matter is they have once again, made MJ look more and more like a weirdo than ever.  They have betrayed a good friend and this stinks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

"Holofernes" ...it's what Front said. I didn't realize whom he meant it was for, at first. This has been SIMMERING, until this...creature thought he could cash in...

BTW - this is the dude sued Liberace for Palimony, which was absolutely DISMISSED. Oh, waaait -  he was Liberace's BODYGUARD, so he actually had a reason to be around him, night and day! Liberace also dated many, many women in Hollywood. Liberace had a bonafide speech impediment since he was a young boy, and he turned it all around into being worth MILLIONS. Those who besmirched him at his death, were most likely jealous. He even dated Mae West, and many other women, that made untold men jealous.

He died of Pneumonia - most likely because he had EMPHYSEMA for smoking daily, and onstage, since 1985, which had affected his heart and liver. Anything else is conjecture. He sued many Media papers successfully for claiming he was homosexual, and said he "Cried all the way to the bank," with what he won. Not someone to cross, that's for sure. Not one person ever proved anything with him - and women LOVED his costumes, which were designed and tailored, to keep women's attention - not for himself.

So - this PITA should really, really think TWICE, for what he's saying - why did he wait? Ohhh....right...same reason Fiddes did.

Also - I've noticed that this guy just came out of PRISON, and had plenty of time to FABRICATE, reverse engineer the hands of time, his story. Guess he feels he needs another gravy train. He added this onto his alleged affair with Liberace - then went around claiming Liberace himself, spread HIV/AIDS!? Dude - if he did, why are YOU ALIVE!? Every guy I know who had it from the '80s IS DEAD. Yo story don't add up!

And the Red-headed Bubblegum Queen yells, "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"  :images:
Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 10:14:51 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

"Holofernes" ...it's what Front said. I didn't realize whom he meant it was for, at first. This has been SIMMERING, until this...creature thought he could cash in...

BTW - this is the dude sued Liberace for Palimony, which was absolutely DISMISSED. Oh, waaait -  he was Liberace's BODYGUARD, so he actually had a reason to be around him, night and day! Liberace also dated many, many women in Hollywood. Liberace had a bonafide speech impediment since he was a young boy, and he turned it all around into being worth MILLIONS. Those who besmirched him at his death, were most likely jealous. He even dated Mae West, and many other women, that made untold men jealous.

He died of Pneumonia - most likely because he had EMPHYSEMA for smoking daily, and onstage, since 1985, which had affected his heart and liver. Anything else is conjecture. He sued many Media papers successfully for claiming he was homosexual, and said he "Cried all the way to the bank," with what he won. Not someone to cross, that's for sure. Not one person ever proved anything with him - and women LOVED his costumes, which were designed and tailored, to keep women's attention - not for himself.

So - this PITA should really, really think TWICE, for what he's saying - why did he wait? Ohhh....right...same reason Fiddes did.

Also - I've noticed that this guy just came out of PRISON, and had plenty of time to FABRICATE, reverse engineer the hands of time, his story. Guess he feels he needs another gravy train. He added this onto his alleged affair with Liberace - then went around claiming Liberace himself, spread HIV/AIDS!? Dude - if he did, why are YOU ALIVE!? Every guy I know who had it from the '80s IS DEAD. Yo story don't add up!

And the Red-headed Bubblegum Queen yells, "OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"  :images:

Very interesting, Tink. This actually makes a lot of sense. I read on Twitter that this person never mentioned MJ before he was broke and needed money. He's just like the rest of them out for a quick buck at the expense of a celebrity.

I have no idea how this will end but I do have confidence in Michael so will continue to watch and learn.

Blessings to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

I always heard Liberace was gay, but now I know it could well be tabloid trash.

Lawsuits and allegations of homosexuality

Liberace's fame in the United States was matched for a time in the United Kingdom. In 1956, an article in The Daily Mirror by veteran columnist Cassandra (William Connor)[45] mentioned that Liberace was "…the summit of sex—the pinnacle of masculine, feminine, and neuter. Everything that he, she, and it can ever want… a deadly, winking, sniggering, snuggling, chromium-plated, scent-impregnated, luminous, quivering, giggling, fruit-flavoured, mincing, ice-covered heap of mother love," a description which did everything it could to imply he was homosexual without actually saying so.[46] Liberace sent a telegram that read: "What you said hurt me very much. I cried all the way to the bank."[28] (This phrase was already in use by the 1940s.[28]) He sued[47] the newspaper for libel, testifying in a London court that he was not a homosexual and had never taken part in homosexual acts. He won the suit, partly on the basis of the term fruit-flavoured, which was held to impute homosexuality. The £8,000 damages he received from The Daily Mirror (approximately $22,000) led Liberace to repeat the catchphrase to reporters: "I cried all the way to the bank!"[48] Liberace's popularization of the phrase inspired the title of Crying All the Way to the Bank, a detailed report of the trial based on transcripts, court reports and interviews, by the former Daily Mirror journalist Revel Barker.
Liberace fought and settled a similar case in the United States against Confidential. Rumors and gossip magazines frequently alleged behavior that strongly implied that he was homosexual. A typical issue of Confidential in 1957 shouted, "Why Liberace's Theme Song Should Be 'Mad About the Boy!'"[49]
In 1982, Scott Thorson, Liberace's 24-year-old bodyguard, limo driver, and alleged live-in boyfriend of five years, sued the pianist for $113 million in palimony after an acrimonious split-up.[citation needed] Liberace continued publicly[where?] to deny that he was homosexual and insisted that Thorson was never his lover. In 1984, most of Thorson's claim was dismissed, although he received a $95,000 settlement.[citation needed] Thorson claimed in his book,[citation needed] published after Liberace died, he settled because "I did not want to fight it out with a dying man."[citation needed] Thorson claimed his lawsuit was legitimate and primarily based on conversion of property, and ultimately got twisted in litigation.
Confusion over Liberace's true sexuality was further muddled in the public's mind by his public friendships and romantic links with actress Joanne Rio (whom he claimed he nearly married), skater Sonja Henie, aging Hollywood icon Mae West, and famous transsexual Christine Jorgenson. Many publicity releases and women's magazine articles attempted to counter the homosexuality rumors by portraying Liberace as "the perfect all-around man any woman would be thrilled to be with... He's so considerate on dates... He never forgets the little things that women love… He makes you feel that when you are with him, well, you really are with him." Another article was "Mature Women Are Best: TV's Top Pianist Reveals What Kind of Woman He'd Marry."[50]
In a 2011 interview, actress and close friend Betty White confirmed that Liberace was gay, and that she often served as a date to counter rumors of the musician's homosexuality.[51]
Interesting guy and great pianist!

Liberace and Boogie Woogie!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9nO9Ro_kd4[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@MJonmind - I discredit Betty White's answer politely, because of her advanced age, over 90. No other woman has EVER claimed this of Liberace - and I believe Mae West would've said something, if not...satisfied.  ;)

"In 1989, Thorson emerged as a pivotal witness in the prosecution of gangster Eddie Nash in the 1981 quadruple murders of the Wonderland Gang. For his testimony, he was placed in the federal witness protection program. In 1990, he was shot five times when drug dealers broke into his hotel room in Jacksonville, Florida"

Oh - he also has Hep-C, and now has a COMMON LAW WIFE!? His story has proven to be just THAT - a story. A figment of his imagination, just like Fiddes. They both must be vying for a lifetime LIARS AWARD.
Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 03:03:41 AM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

MJonmind

@MJonmind - I discredit Betty White's answer politely, because of her advanced age, over 90. No other woman has EVER claimed this of Liberace - and I believe Mae West would've said something, if not...satisfied.  ;)

"In 1989, Thorson emerged as a pivotal witness in the prosecution of gangster Eddie Nash in the 1981 quadruple murders of the Wonderland Gang. For his testimony, he was placed in the federal witness protection program. In 1990, he was shot five times when drug dealers broke into his hotel room in Jacksonville, Florida"

Oh - he also has Hep-C, and now has a COMMON LAW WIFE!? His story has proven to be just THAT - a story. A figment of his imagination, just like Fiddes. They both must be vying for a lifetime LIARS AWARD.
I guess throw them in the lot with Jason Pfieffer, Arnie Klien's assistant. Losers all. :icon_mad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
 :)Great work Tink... :I like the way you think...:)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My concern is the book he's written and the film he's making.  I certainly hope that he doesn't or hasn't included this facade in either of them.  If he has, may the ESTATE sue the be-jesus out of his a$$!  Delusional at its best.  And what was the point of adding this juicy tidbit of trash into an interview about his book about his love with Liberace.  Michael's name did not even need to be mentioned to do that.  I just don't like it.  They think that since Michael is "dead" they can get away with defaming him.  NOT.  The Estate for all purposes is still very much "Alive".  And since they obviously didn't get the memo, so is MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

emulik

It seems that every weird person who needs money comes with stupid story about Michael. Michael is really like gold mine for this type of people. How they will be surprised when Michael comes back one day! they should better move on another planet..Michael will be the winner!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Liberace probably hooked up (if there is even a tiny semblence of truth to this story) with a body double. I dont think (nor do I care) MJ had gay relations, but its not an impossible possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The  issue of this post is not in whether or not MJ is gay, but for this a-hole to be on national tv tooting his own horn and making claims that he cannot substantiate at Michael's expense.  If Michael had gay relationships and didn't reveal them himself, then in my eyes, it didn't happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

This info comes from MJJC.

Yesterday I tweeted and e-mailed everyone listed (as did many, many others). Since ET went ahead with this liar's interview (he told Larry King in 2002 that his ONLY homosexual relationship was with Liberace and that MJ was a friend to him) I am going to call Kraft and tell them I will never buy any of their products again. Money talks and bullshit walks, as they say.

Even Tom Sneddon passed on Thorsen's offer to testify in 2005, what does that tell you?

We all talk about spreading Michael's message, but demanding truth and protecting his reputation are just as important, imo. Those outside the USA can use twitter  or mail a letter to stand up for MJ!

From MJJC:

Kraft Foods Wants to hear from MJ fans-- They had NO idea - what Entertainment Tonight is doing to MJ- CALL NOW!!
Kraft foods ---Telephone: Attention: Consumer Relations Group 1-800-543-5335

MAIL:
Leslie Moonves, President & CEO, CBS
Glenn Geller, Senior VP, Current Programming, CBS
CBS Entertainment
51 West 52nd Street
New York, New York 10019

PHONE:
Linda Bell Blue, ET Executive Producer
(212) 975-4321 (**Ask to be transferred to Ms. Bell Blue’s voicemail, where you can leave a message**)

TWITTER:
Primary account / @ETonlineAlert
Mark Steines, ET Co-anchor / @MarkSteines
Linda Bell Blue, ET Executive Producer / @ExecProdLinda
Sharlette Hambrick, ET Senior Producer / @ETProdSharlette
Bonnie Tiegel, ET Senior Producer / @ETSrProdBonnie

FACEBOOK: Facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight

EMAIL: et.newsdesk@cbsparamount.com

The thread at MJJC:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@JustDucky I'm on this since last night and the twitter campaign.  Many people don't believe that being proactive works, but its been proven time and again with issues concerning Michael that action speaks louder than words.  Many an issue have been turned around and stopped dead in its tracks just by people banning together and taking a stand and acting on it.  I agree whole heartedly that unless we move on it and put up a concerted effort, nothing will change.  I am sick and tired of all these scabs coming out of the trenches and trying to rag on Michael.  Sick and tired.  Yes, it takes some ground work but the end result is so worth it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions