MJonmind

Re: Whitney Houston Dead at 48
April 30, 2012, 02:53:32 AM
I came across this from Jackie from Apr 26 about Raffles, but I think it's just a joke. :icon_rolleyes:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

April 30, 2012, 12:08:29 PM
I came across this from Jackie from Apr 26 about Raffles, but I think it's just a joke. :icon_rolleyes:

This HSK dude is a liar! That photo is Photochopped completely! Head size, shadows, etc. do not match size, the angle of sun, anything else.

Media LIES, allowed to lie. This dude apparently is the KING of lies, with anything having to do with Raffles. No one else has said a word, the Silence is deafening. I feel his head is also on the proverbial chopping block, as he keeps referring people to those who will NOT speak.

When you refer to liars as sources, to sell your trash - that makes you what? Best not to say anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

gwynned

May 01, 2012, 09:38:18 PM

This HSK dude is a liar! That photo is Photochopped completely! Head size, shadows, etc. do not match size, the angle of sun, anything else.

Shocking!   :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2012, 06:04:10 PM
@Tink...
Yes, junkfood is also deadly. There are many lawsuits against Frito-Lay because of the deceit of those product. It's funny that you mention Frito-Lay, because I work in a printing industy where our company print the salty snack bags for them. Below an article about their deception also.

I saw your list of prescription medication you take Tink, that literally made my hair stand up on ends, knowing your immune system is greatly affected. Yes medication is prescribed, but it's also the easy way to avoid changing anything in anybody's diet or exercise. That seems to be the magic pill for most.

People are so UN-INFORMED when it comes to prescritpion drugs. People think just because their doctor prescribes it, there is not a risk. Prescription drugs kill more people than ALL ILLEGAL DRUGS COMBINED.

Funny thing is that you don't hear all those deaths on mainstream media, or your doctor won't even tell you the total immune system failure with happen while taken synethic drugs. Our bodies are not meant to filter those prescription drugs. Along with all the food, water, & junk food that is INTENTIONALLY, put in our food & water & prescription drug supply for the ultimate result.....to kill us quicker, bankrupt us, & keep you as a repeat customer.

Why is that cancer has exploded? What is contributing to the increase in cancer? Why are children dying from cancer before the age of 10? Why doesn't anyone link it to what the elite agenda is?
Oh, I know....because people don't think a global elite, Illumanti, NWO even exits.

Woman files class action lawsuit against Frito-Lay for marketing genetically-modified snacks as 'all natural'
Thursday, January 05, 2012 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

(NaturalNews) Many major food manufacturers have been on a kick to jump on the "all natural" bandwagon, with all sorts of processed food products now claiming to be healthy and free of artificial and synthetic ingredients. However, one such company, Frito-Lay, is the subject of a new class action lawsuit that pegs the company for illegally marketing its snack products, which are loaded with genetically-modified (GM) ingredients, as being natural.

Represented by Milberg LLP of Los Angeles, Calif., Julie Gengo of Richmond, Calif., recently filed a class action lawsuit against Frito-Lay alleging that its snack products are fraudulently labeled. Frito-Lay Sun Chips and Tostitos products are made with GM vegetable oils and potentially even GM corn, but they are both labeled as being "All Natural." But GMOs are not all-natural ingredients, and are, in fact, admittedly synthetic, which makes any product that contains them unnatural.

Named in the lawsuit are Tostitos Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips, Tostitos Bite Size Rounds Tortilla Chips, Tostitos Crispy Rounds Tortilla Chips, Tostitos Multigrain Tortilla Chips, Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips, Tostitos Restaurant Style with a Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips, Tostitos Artisan Recipes Fire-Roasted Chipotle Tortilla Chips, Sun Chips Original Flavored Multigrain Snacks, Sun Chips Garden Salsa Flavored Multigrain Snacks, Sun Chips French Onion Flavored Multigrain Snacks, and Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavored Multigrain Snacks.

"Each of the products that are the subject of this action contain corn and vegetable oil as their main ingredients. But the corn and vegetable oils (including corn, soybean, and canola oils) are made from genetically modified plants and organisms," says the lawsuit. "Monsanto Company defines GMO on its website as food with a genetic makeup altered to exhibit traits that are not naturally theirs."

The lawsuit alleges Frito-Lay's marketing practices violate two California Business & Professions Codes, a California Consumers Legal Remedies Act, and the federal Magnuson - Moss Act, as well as constitute a breach of express warranty. It includes as a plaintiff anyone who has ever purchased a Frito-Lay product labeled "All Natural."

You can view a copy of the lawsuit here (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).

If you are interested in joining the lawsuit, or filing one of your own, Milberg LLP invites all potential litigants to fill out a GMO claim evaluation

Learn more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for your concern about my health. The first issue, is that my immune system was compromised to begin with, starting with a brain/spinal injury. The drugs are working on to fix the signaling, and to stop the secondary and tertiary issues from Fibromyalgia that was created by all this.

I'm not going to sue anyone over junk food, because as of this week, it's all off the menu! All pizza, sausages, aged cheeses, processed foods - contributes to my Migraines. We've unlocked a major nightmare at least. Dilaudid, GONE!  :icon_e_biggrin: I'm just going to have to learn to cook fresh, like Bobka/grandma. The longer I'm without a Migraine, the more I'm on MY FEET. Who would've thought FOOD itself, could make one so ill!? Convenience foods = Migraines.  :o 4 days without a Migraine...wow! This may also may be the key to regaining my overall health.

I feel your pain, Tink, as I developed fibro and a host of many other things, including CFS and hormonal imbalances less than a month after receiving several vaccines (I regret this now).  Not sure if they are related, but it does make me wonder.  Anyways, I feel your pain, but there is help, as I am almost symptom free but it has taken about 2 years to fix myself.  The allopaths gave me nothing but anti-depressants  :icon_rolleyes:  Okay, then I spoke with some friends that are naturopaths/chiropractors.  I also did my own reading.  What really helped me is to supplement vitamin D (and I also take multivitamin and vitamin C) and/or make sure to get enough sunlight.  If I get pain again, I will try glutathione.  That and I went to vitually all whole food mostly plant based diet with some range fed organic meats, eggs, and dairy.  I am not perfect on my diet, but when I fall, my body lets me know it!  So I stay on my diet as much as possible.  I am working on eliminating all fluoride from my water supply, but this is hard as it is everywhere.  But I am working on it.  Fluoride actually causes hypothyroid as has been used previously for hyperthyroidism in the past.  And there are reports that fibromyalgia is really hypothyroidism in disguise.  I am starting to believe this.  Anyways, avoiding fluoridated water might help too.  Also, juicing has helped me out, and I am going to try a new supplement with iodine and extra b vitamins, to help boost my thyroid and I will let you know how it goes.  I also try to eat at least one apple a day with seeds (as they might have a very important vitamin, B17, which is controversial, but I haven't died from eating apple seeds yet so take it for what you will.

Pilates for core strength (within reason for your abilies/condition of course).  I am currently starting a pilates course and already notice a difference within a few weeks.

Think twice about vaccines, as I think that is how my fibro was triggered and still feel it to this day, although now I am functional again.   :woohoo2:  Natural remedies and supplements work and I am living breathing proof!  Knowledge is power!  And no anti-depressants needed for me.  I escaped the medial mafia this time.

Anyways, sorry to get off topic here (really, really sorry).  The drug and medical mafia need to be exposed for what they are both in the 'treatment' and sometimes murder of celebrities as well as murder and making the people of this world very sick.
Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 06:18:19 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 05, 2012, 03:15:30 AM
Did any of you guys ever get tested on Lyme disease?
Fibromyalgia is only one of many severe health issues caused by bacteria transmitted by ticks.
Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 03:17:33 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal