SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Video-maker's comment: "Originally uploaded in May of 2010 as apart of the Bashir Code series. These are your key players and it's why they continue to come up in the story."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9wZIbbpDas&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
TMP comes with a completely contradictory perspective regarding Lisa in this video^^
Seen like that really the 3 of them seem to be the negative characters in the story.
I gotta admit that this was one of the MOST bizarre interviews that Lisa has ever given!
Also it's the only one that I've seen her giving together with Priscilla! who let's face it, does most of the talking here... Lisa seems just like a spoiled kid who says Yes in front of her Mom just not to upset her...
Look at her clothes..Lisa is dressed like a teenager .... It always puzzled me!! Always thought "WTF is wrong with this picture!??" Lisa was an adult with kids, divorced twice when they did that interview! Why on earth does she act like a kid? I was always tempted to believe this interview is staged, it can be for real, they don't even look real...
How much they play pretend? how much is for real?
How much Lisa agrees with her mom? and how much she left herself "guided" through that period?
How much did Lisa really think and feel like what was said there about Michael and how much was impulsive revengeful reaction towards Michael after their misunderstandings!??
Nevertheless in the interview she did ALONE with Oprah , in 2010, after Michael's "death", she seemed to have regretted a lot of things ! even if she never admitted it, I think she regretted that interview she did back then with her mom.

I just don't know what to think anymore....
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 09:52:57 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gwynned

I hear what you're saying about the video maker providing a contradictory viewpoint on Lisa's overall role in the hoax, but they state that these 3 are essential which leads me to believe/conclude they are all three merely playing a role.  Having publicly 'betrayed' Michael, they might then have been able to infiltrate the other side, and/or Michael may have had a reason to appear weak and isolated.  Just guessing really.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for bringing this video up. @Sim - I know how you feel. I felt the same confusion when I watched the video. I've always been of the belief that the one behind that youtube account was an insider. But if that's the case they seemed to indicate that Michael was using these 3? Is that right? Would Michael do that to LMP? At the same time he seemed to reason out why Oprah would not support MJ when he needed the support. I was confused.

The old interview was very odd for sure. LM was an adult yet she did seem to cower under her mom's watchful eye. It's almost as though she was forced to sit there and let her mom fix the messes that Pricilla thought LMP had made to the Presley name. Heck, I know you love Elvis, I do too - but Michael did not need LMP for the name. That was arrogant of Pricilla to say so. But then, the stories of how they met don't add up. I'd be willing to believe Michael's account as it sounds more logical.

EDIT: Oh - and we have a different account of how they met from that artist friend of Michaels...

So, then, I remembered that it's been told in Jermaine's book that MJ kept notes and recordings of people and I wondered just how many notes he might have on these three. Is he really using them - that seems vindictive? I wonder if Oprah didn't settle her questions with Michael away from the camera and agree to help him in the end. I also don't see LMP as a foe but a friend. IDK - wishful thinking?

Anyway, I think the whole message of the video was to show that Michael is in charge and that certain characters are out in the spotlight because Michael is making sure they are the stars of his "show" - for better or worse? Just thinking out loud...

Blessings to you.

Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 12:08:47 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

With regards to how LM was acting etc......could Scientology have anything to do with it?  I think Priscilla is/was a member of that.

Interesting video....thanks for posting it Sim.....

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I was waiting for the video to go somewhere with its theory, but there was nothing new at all. Is there going to be a part 2 on Lisa Marie and Oprah?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Good question MJonmind - there usually is a second part but I guess we'll need to wait and see.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused by the video and the message.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Is it just a coincidence , in video: TMP - FAN ADDiction pt 3: This Time Around . that Michael and Bashit rides in the paris wheel wagon number SEVEN  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
"Day 7 begins with rainfall as Vinnie Politan and Jane Velez-Mitchell discuss the Murray YES girls, highlighting the impact of the trial's most popular witness, Nicole Alvarez."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOSMS8ZvkAU&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

"The beginning of Day 7 continues as Vinnie Politan discusses the "confusing" timeline of events that led to the King of Pop's death. Also, the Michael Tribute Concert reveals the first cracks in the Jacksons UNITY armor."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S-bYbKcAxc&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

"We move towards the end of Day 10 as Jane Velez Mitchell does a recap of events on her show ISSUES and debates with attorney Mark Garagos on the introduction of the "disturbing" autopsy photo."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC_nuxD8nio&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]
Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:38:30 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions