PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But I miss our chats during the trial..that was so much fun..ipod man..flanny pants,ed chernoffs long speaches... :icon_lol:

Ed Turnoff!  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

But I miss our chats during the trial..that was so much fun..ipod man..flanny pants,ed chernoffs long speaches... :icon_lol:

yes, Ed, please turn yourself off  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

E.T.'s hand  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emulik

E.T.'s hand  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
:LolLolLolLol: Sim...and that funny judge, some child turn alarm on,....etc. so much fun!! :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Not a doubt in my mind.
Especially after the judge´s final speech.
I mean that was one helluva speech, wasn´t it?
Theatrical, metaphorical, elaborate, almost "shakespeareian".
Epic!
Too touchy-feely for a "real" court case IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

I was really shocked that Murray was found guilty... I was so sure he was going to be found innocent... And it made me wonder whether or not there was a hoax... But then I started thinking maybe it was part of the plan... It's not like Murray's getting a really harsh sentence... and maybe it would've been too obvious if he was found innocent... I'm still kind of torn between whether or not I am as confident as a beLIEver now... There is a lot of doubt in my mind, until I go back to the clues... They can't all be coincidences!  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I'm on jury duty this week and I'll tell you there are NO toys in the court rooms. No personal effects whatsoever. Nada.

Bolsters my belief that court was a staged production and MJ was in full control.

Although "alleged victim" was enough in itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Does anyone REALLY know where's he's serving his sentence? I mean before Conrad Murray "killing the King of Pop" wasn't even a celebrity. I mean c'mon Michael Vick killed dogs & everyone knew where he was serving his prison sentence. They damn near camped out at the prison just to get pictures of anyone visiting him. And even had a TV show about his prison sentence after he got out. And media was all over the days leading up to his release.

Now we have Conrad Murray, convicted of killing MIchael Jackson & no one knows where he is?
And no sneaked photos from anyone's phone, or conversations that employees of the prison would love to make a buck off of?
If I was an employee of the prison I would jump at the chance to talk to the doctor that even had contact with Michael Jackson. I would make up excuses just to be talk to someone that actually had close contact with King of Pop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

curls

I'm on jury duty this week and I'll tell you there are NO toys in the court rooms. No personal effects whatsoever. Nada.

Bolsters my belief that court was a staged production and MJ was in full control.

Although "alleged victim" was enough in itself.

Jack-o-lantern did it for me! (Even DH looked  :suspect: when I told him about that little gem!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well I'm new to the hoax, so I'm dreadfully behind on goings-on particularly where Murray and his case are involved. Right now I am fully absorbed in reading and studying and getting myself up to speed but I stumbled across this question and had to add something...

First off, just my quick take on the hoax: I think Michael is trying to prove that it is possible to frame a black man and jail him for something he didn't do (i.e. administering lethal drugs to a superstar, molesting children, what have you), whilst involving the false testimony of children (parents coaching them to say certain things, whether it's Michael asking his kids to give out certain hints about the hoax or evil parents coaching their kids to make up some story of abuse).

It reminds me intensely of the film "The Life of David Gale." Who else has seen that film? I won't spoil anything for those of you who haven't, but it's chock full of hoaxy goodness! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'll have to think about whether I believe Murray is actually in prison, having sacrificed himself for the cause, or whether his "jail time" is just part of the illusion. Either way I still think there is a massive hoax going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

emulik

First off, just my quick take on the hoax: I think Michael is trying to prove that it is possible to frame a black man and jail him for something he didn't do (i.e. administering lethal drugs to a superstar, molesting children, what have you), whilst involving the false testimony of children (parents coaching them to say certain things, whether it's Michael asking his kids to give out certain hints about the hoax or evil parents coaching their kids to make up some story of abuse).

yes, you are right, this should be one of the hoax keys/reasons!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
The Life of David Gale, is one of the best movies I have ever saw. It's fantastic. Yes, the movie was mentioned way early in the hoax. I know I brought it up, not sure if others did too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Murray is in the same jail as Janet's ex's brother? There were some news about it a few months ago...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

suspicious mind

no doubt some believers lost hope after the trial. but you know it will remain in the back of their mind until something more is resolved. there just was not any real closure there imo no doubt a perry mason moment would have been great, but it wasn't in the cards (some would say script).there seems to be still so much left unfound about all of these events. i pray that he is indeed still with us and things will resolve or that if he is not that once and for all his memory will be cleared of wrong doing for the sake of his children. in the meantime i will keep watching  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal