StipeTopic starter

Hi guys
Sorry if this has been mentioned before- I will find my way around this fab site when I get more than a few minutes!
I never doubted, the trial to me was a farce, however....my already non-beLIEver mates were at me non stop saying 'So theyre gonna hold a court case, send a man to jail- even though MJ is alive??'
Then they'd nicely add 'Cop on to yourself and face reality' but I just wondered-have any others of you had the same thing?

L.O.V.E xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

NOPE  :compute:  After hearing initially that Murray who was a cardiologist, did not know how to perform CPR and as a doctor did not “think” to have necessary resuscitative equipment and audible alarms while administering a patient anesthesia and that he even agreed to administer it outside a hospital or office setting, I knew that story was a big fabricated lie.  Murray was the fall guy in my scenario and he had to make it look as authentic as possible for things to follow as planned status quo.  He either made it sound and look like he was an incompetent asshole or suffer the consequences of his ass being history.  Weigh the odds: 4 years of “pretending’ to be jailed or forever running for his life because he duped someone powerful.  I never believed Murray was that incompetent, but that he had to play the role in order for Michael to be safe and Tohme Tohme and/or AEG not to be on his ass for allowing Michael to get away right under their noses.  That’s my take.  Though an unpopular one, I stand by it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

No, because I believe the trial was a Hollywood production. How I don't know, I don't have knowledge of movie making or how things work and click at that professional level, but I know the Prosecution was in the bag for MJ, I know the Defense was too, and I know that MJ had influence over the court itself, including being able to insert and manipulate props, so the only way to rectify these multiple, seemingly conflicting matters, is to say MJ was in charge of the whole shebang.

I did expect a guilty verdict so there was no shock upon reading.

No one in my real life said a damn thing about it. I wish they had, we could have discussed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No, because I believe the trial was a Hollywood production. How I don't know, I don't have knowledge of movie making or how things work and click at that professional level, but I know the Prosecution was in the bag for MJ, I know the Defense was too, and I know that MJ had influence over the court itself, including being able to insert and manipulate props, so the only way to rectify these multiple, seemingly conflicting matters, is to say MJ was in charge of the whole shebang.

No one in my real life said a damn thing about it. I wish they had, we could have discussed.

I thought it would be guilty as well, imagine if he was found not guilty, what would the non-beLIEvers do, they'd go mental!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Nope because I knew Murray was going to be found guilty and was going to prison. The trial was like a comedy show. It was sometimes boring but there were very funny parts in it. :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I thought it would be guilty as well, imagine if he was found not guilty, what would the non-beLIEvers do, they'd go mental!

You know I almost looked forward to that in case I was wrong. I'm sorry to admit but that's a tinderbox just waiting for a spark. They need a spark, too much repressed anger that needs an outlet. Change is inspired sometimes via duress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

trublu

I did doubt, I still do to be honest. I don't think it would be a very good death hoax if there wasn't any doubts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

StipeTopic starter

My ex was ridiculing me, saying they'd hardly put an innocent man in jail for four years!
Someone told me Murray actually is in house arrest and not jail?? Is this true?
I had a hard time convincing him, unsuccessfully, it was all
a set up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
No....is a film   :icon_razz: The great adventure movie.....  :michael-jackson:..... and the best is jet to come... the director is Michael !!!! :icon_bounce:  :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Tink

I had actually served in the Jury Pool, in California, back in 8/11. I was going through many surgeries, and quite literally sat there, counting the bloody damn stars: one; two; three, etc. I was like, WTF!? There's one more than on the Seal at the OC, CA Court House!? I'd even double-checked the Seal online, compared them against each other. Yep - different! No one's going to believe me, while I was so ill - but all you have to do, is pull up all the California State Seals online, and you find out they represent WHICH state of the Union we actually ARE! One star too many - a LIE - but one which covers their a$$, during production. Other things started to stick out to me, and that's when I started to look at the evidence finally, after regaining most of my health. "Blue man, to blue man," the rest is what I posted in deconstructing it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
He might have been found guilty. But where REALLY where is he being held? I can't believe not ONE person would come forward from the facility he is at, to say, " The doctor who killed Wacko-Jacko is at the place I work"....I woulld think someone, non famous would want to be FAMOUS, & say they have some "secret conversations, or tapes," with the doctor that killed Michael Jackson.

Where is the press, to say, "this is where Conrad Murray is serving his sentence" for killing the King of Pop!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

Actually, when people go to jail we don't hear from them for years at a time so I don't think there's anything unusual about the lack of Murray news/pics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

No doubts.

"There's more to the story... and Harvey Levin knows that don't you Harvey."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0f7T8h3VTM[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n41kzPvNANU&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

StipeTopic starter

@ Tink hi and wow!! Brilliant obvservation on your part, and I hope you are feeling much better :)
To me there was something fishy about that courtcase, and I agree with LoveShy Michael, a pic taken on a phone by a prison guard would fetch loads of money.....so I would have expected that or some news of him in jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

There were many toys and and other stuff (big lantern near the security guy), all that trial room looked so staged..
But I miss our chats during the trial..that was so much fun..ipod man..flanny pants,ed chernoffs long speaches... :icon_lol:
I wonder what we are going to hear next about C. Murray...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal