LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
So Michael & Whitney had a "relationship"? Good for both of them. Hell, back in those years both Whitney & Michael we're at the prime of their peak, even if it was sexual. I'm jealous!!!  :th_bravo: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Whatever their relationship, doesn't matter.

What does matter here is where and how this story began and look at how it's taking off like wild fire. The media is lapping it up, slobbering and drooling all over it.

Look at the whole story, the source, it is bullcrap! Everything in this story is not true, truth is distorted. Remember don't believe what's in print .... I think this is the beginning of something big. $$$ All it takes is money.

Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:13:48 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Tink

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whatever their relationship, doesn't matter.

What does matter here is where and how this story began and look at how it's taking off like wild fire. The media is lapping it up, slobbering and drooling all over it.

Look at the whole story, the source, it is bullcrap! Everything in this story is not true, truth is distorted. Remember don't believe what's in print .... I think this is the beginning of something big. $$$ All it takes is money.

Sad, but true. Burn, baby, burn, I say to Rupert Murdoch, and ALL THE MEDIA!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
I thought these pics were appropriate here. Mikey disses the tabloids and Bashir!! I'm with you Michael!!

"don't waste your cash on that filthy tabloid trash!!!"

Just think about all the poor trees that had to die to print this crap and ALL tabloid trash! What a shame...UGH...Poor Michael.

LOVE you Michael...Can't wait for your day of REDEMPTION!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dear Hoax Friends,

I know it's disgusting what was written. But try to see another dimension to it: possible mind control. Matt was planted into Michaels' circle by Uri Geller (who in turn worked for the CIA, who is big in Mind Control). He wasn't a bodyguard for a long time and that was in the 1990ies. There are quite a few quotes that pretty much confirm the mind control issue.

- MJ against jews? No, he had a problem with the zionists.
- MJ talking about spider bites when addressing alleged needle marks? The spider is the elite - and the bites from the elite are tazer injuries - why else would Michael show both legs if he wanted to hide needle marks?  :animal0017: :WTF:
- MJ, a Nazi, needed re-programming? Sure, he was against Zionists and needed to be put back in line. The elite (being Zionists) want their biggest asset on their side. "No need for problems ... so, let's reprogram him, that he won't stand in our way when following through with our agenda." The nazis' are the ones that handled MJ - clearly not MJ. Hello? :images:

So, Matt discribes also a time frame that was almost a decade ago. As harsh as it sounds, this article is clearly talking about much more serious matters. And pretty clearly on top of it.

EDIT: Great jacket, Mike! You go! :penguin:
Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 12:58:26 AM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

~Souza~

Dear Hoax Friends,

I know it's disgusting what was written. But try to see another dimension to it: possible mind control. Matt was planted into Michaels' circle by Uri Geller (who in turn worked for the CIA, who is big in Mind Control). He wasn't a bodyguard for a long time and that was in the 1990ies. There are quite a few quotes that pretty much confirm the mind control issue.

- MJ talking about spider bites when addressing alleged needle marks? The spider is the elite - and the bites from the elite are tazer injuries - why else would Michael show both legs if he wanted to hide needle marks?  :animal0017: :WTF:
- MJ, a Nazi, needed re-programming? Sure, he was against Zionists and needed to be put back in line. The elite (being Zionists) want their biggest asset on their side. "No need for problems ... so, let's reprogram him, that he won't stand in our way when following through with our agenda." The nazis' are the ones that handled MJ - clearly not MJ. Hello? :images:

So, Matt discribes also a time frame that was almost a decade ago. As harsh as it sounds, this article is clearly talking about much more serious matters. And pretty clearly on top of it.

The tazer injuries got me thinking. Need to think some more about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Dear Hoax Friends,

I remember reading about that here:

Interesting.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Yet again Tom Joyner and J. Anthony Brown, his sidekick and bosom buddy, making fun of Michael Jackson on the radio.  They mention the Matt Fiddes article and and the Whitney Houston affair and the only thing they gleaned from it was that they couldn’t believe that MJ took any martial arts.  :icon_rolleyes:  The other trash simply rolled through their fingers.  They are asking for listeners to text in whether they believe he was into martial arts or not  :Pulling_hair:  To me it is quite obvious that he did and I’d be willing to bet he could have kicked most asses of anyone who challenged him, including Tom.  Obviously they don’t know anything about technique.  If they ever even watched Michael dance, they would know that he knew martial arts moves.  And though he is slim, his shoulders are wide and strong, as are his legs and arms.  They need a wake u call.  Text Tom at 64-64-64.  They can really piss me off with their jokes in the morning.  I mean really  :images:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Tink

These two sound like the bullies from the typical martial arts movies. Guess they never watched Bruce Lee, huh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

And everybody wonders why the SUN was shut down, and Rupert Murdoch is in court over eavesdropping on emails and phone tapping!?

Anything coming from this MONSTER, isn't even worth being toilet paper, IMHO.

Isn't this the jerk who also is demanding a DNA test on Blanket? Burn, baby, burn has taken a new meaning here. Apparently he's been eavesdropping on our forums, and retroactively making stuff up from the photo posted at Neverland of the two together.

BURN, BABY, BURN! For chronic liars have no place in the Good place.

It wasnt the Sun that was shut down it was the News of The World!   Maybe they should shut down the Sun too!  >:( :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:

Absolute rubbish!  :icon_twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

Rupert Murdoch owns News Corp, which both are umbrellaed under. He may get kicked out from his own company:

UK NEWS
RUPERT MURDOCH TURNED BLIND EYE TO PHONE HACKING SAYS DEVASTATING REPORT
Wednesday May 2 2012 by Martyn Brown
MEDIA tycoon Rupert Murdoch was fighting for survival last night after a ferocious attack by MPs who accused him of being unfit to run his global empire.

On the basis of the facts and evidence before the committee, we conclude the committee, we conclude that, if at all relevant times Rupert Murdoch did not take steps to become fully informed about phone-hacking, he turned a blind eye and exhibited wilful blindness to what was going on.

The powerful Commons Culture, Media and Sport Committee said the News Corporation boss had “turned a blind eye” to phone- hacking at the News of the World.
In a day of humiliation, a scathing report also accused executives of lying to cover up the scandal.
And it dismissed as “simply astonishing” suggestions that Mr Murdoch and his son James only realised hacking was not confined to “one rogue reporter” in December 2010.
Labour’s Tom Watson, who sits on the committee, said Mr Murdoch’s British company News International had carried out an “extensive cover-up of its rampant law-breaking”.
The 100-page document, one of the most damning Parliamentary reports ever written, delivers yet another hammer blow to the billionaire and his already shattered reputation in the UK.
The findings throw into doubt his company’s British broadcasting licence, which it must have to run BSkyB, as the regulator Ofcom widens its probe into the company.
If the watchdog finds against the firm, Mr Murdoch could be forced to sell his stake in Britain’s biggest satellite company.
The committee has been investigating the allegations since former News of the World royal reporter Clive Goodman and private investigator Glenn Mulcaire were jailed for phone hacking in 2007.
It said News Corp had been guilty of “huge failings of corporate governance” and that, throughout, its instinct had been “to cover up rather than seek out wrongdoing and discipline the perpetrators”.
Mr Murdoch has insisted he was unaware that hacking was widespread at the News of the World, which he was forced to close down last July, blaming his staff for keeping him in the dark.
He has apologised for the scandal but told a judicial inquiry into press ethics last week that senior staff at his British newspaper publisher had hidden it from him.
The committee said that, if that were true, “he turned a blind eye and exhibited wilful blindness to what was going on in his companies”.
The judgment on Mr Murdoch can be seen as implying News Corporation is not a fit company to control BSkyB, in which it holds a controlling stake of 39 per cent. But Tories on the committee opposed this criticism of the tycoon.
The report says: “On the basis of the facts and evidence before the committee, we conclude that, if at all relevant times Rupert Murdoch did not take steps to become fully informed about phone-hacking, he turned a blind eye and exhibited wilful blindness to what was going on in his companies and publications.
“This culture, we consider, permeated from the top throughout the organisation and speaks volumes about the lack of effective corporate governance at News Corporation and News International.
“We conclude, therefore, that Rupert Murdoch is not a fit person to exercise the stewardship of a major international company.”
The report also accused three former News International bosses – executive chairman Les Hinton, NoW editor Colin Myler and NoW legal manager Tom Crone – of misleading the committee.
Mr Myler, now editor-in-chief of the New York Daily News, and Mr Crone were found to have been misleading over their knowledge of other members of staff involved in hacking. MPs said Mr Crone and Mr Myler “clearly did not tell us the truth” about an email “for Neville” – ex-chief reporter Neville Thurlbeck – concerning a £700,000 payment to football union boss Gordon Taylor.
But the committee also criticised News International for trying to “lay the blame” on the men, while “striving to protect more senior figures”, particularly James Murdoch.
It could now ask the House of Commons to decide if a contempt of Parliament has occurred.
A spokesman for Ofcom said it “has a duty to be satisfied that any person holding a broadcasting licence is, and remains, fit and proper to do so. Ofcom is continuing to assess the evidence”.
News Corporation said: “We have already acted on the failings documented in the report.”
Last night, Mr Thurlbeck insisted he was never involved in phone-hacking. He said: “From the position I am in, I feel like kicking him (Rupert Murdoch) in the Thames for not giving me a pay-off and not talking to me after this all came out.” But he added: “This decision that he’s not a fit and proper person is a political statement rather than a sound judgment.”

R. Murdoch would be better off retiring...but then, common sense is neither common nor sensical, aye?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dear Hoax Friends,

I remember reading about that here:

Interesting.....

This IS interesting. I know it's off topic here but for reasons of clarification:

This is one of the injuries Michael suffered from:

And this is a typical tazer injury:

The bump on Michaels forearm cannot possibly be from too tight handcuffs. This bump I am sure is a tazer injury.

This is Michaels' alleged spider bite:

in comparison to a real brown reclusive spider bite (one of many pictures on the web):

I'm sorry, but no way, THIS was a spider bite. EDIT: the wound should be round - not uneven like in Michaels' case.

OK, I was going to post some images of other electric burn wounds. But I would like to spare you with the view. But for all others, go google electric injuries/high voltage electric burns and you'll get the idea that Michael did NOT suffer injuries from accidentally tearing out an IV. Hello? Why else would he show BOTH legs ...

EDIT EDIT: close to the ankle there are also stun gun marks. Go check the web for stun gun wounds on MK Ultra victims, JoBenet Ramsey f.e.
Could the stun gun incident with the Jackson kids indicate such usage?!  :icon_question:

Go check the link of  Bonnie Cox' blog which MaryK has posted. Bonnie has made amazing work in analzing a lot of things and she just put in words what I suspecting just for myself.

Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 10:09:51 AM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Tink

A spider bite from a brown recluse CAN destroy tissue the size of a knee cap! The necrotic damage IS unpredictable in each and every person depending on their immune system. Can even shut down your kidneys, put you into a coma, and DEATH.

This is what most likely Michael's wound looked like, before it began to heal WARNING - can disturb some people:

Warning - image 19+ IS where it looks horrifying:

Brown Recluses and Black Widow spiders are HIGHLY, highly dangerous, and their bites should not be taken lightly. Compromised immune systems can take a harder hit, and have a harder time healing. The Anti-venom Black Widow shot to this day, can only be administered once. So, you better make sure you really do NEED it, before receiving it.

I've had my own tangles with both spiders - and the Brown Recluse bite left me with what looked like two knee caps within 2 hours of the bite. I'm fortunate I shook it off my hand, but it still got me in the leg. I just know I'm quite fortunate not to have wound like Michael's...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal