Grace

THIS  is my hope of one TRUE trojan horse jockey. Eat them from within.
v   v
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

It seems that someone struggled so bad to gather up in this "article" all the B.S. that has ever been or could have ever been written about Michael. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's all taken to such extreme!!

Exactly.  Makes one wonder what The Sun is up to these days (i.e., why now?). :animal0017:  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that Fiddes ultimately betrayed the Jackson family to the media (circa 2008) when several of them went house-shopping in Devon.  Anyone recall anything about this?  Don't remember much else about it myself. 

If i understand you correctly Sim, you speak about these vids tho? I had taken these vids from a post you made earlier on another thread.

@the SUN tabbloid trash , i hope you get what asked for and it will get back at you,because what you reep is what you sow.

Every normal thinking human can tell this is full of shit.

Matt ,,,,,Who's the attention seeker here?...he underlined my thoughts!( not that he care )

Michael we are behind you when or where  ever you need us!

Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:15:45 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!

It seems that someone struggled so bad to gather up in this "article" all the B.S. that has ever been or could have ever been written about Michael. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Exactly.  Makes one wonder what The Sun is up to these days (i.e., why now?). :animal0017:  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that Fiddes ultimately betrayed the Jackson family to the media (circa 2008) when several of them went house-shopping in Devon.  Anyone recall anything about this?  Don't remember much else about it myself. 

If i understand you correctly Sim, you speak about these vids tho?
Yes I had posted those videos on the other thread about Fiddes.

@starchild: yes ! it seems suspiciously outrageous! makes me wonder too!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If i understand you correctly Sim, you speak about these vids tho?
Yes I had posted those videos on the other thread about Fiddes.

@starchild: yes ! it seems suspiciously outrageous! makes me wonder too!!

Found a little something here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Matt Fiddes drops libel claim over Jacksons documentary
NORTH Devon businessman Matt Fiddes has dropped his libel case against Channel 4 over its documentary on the Jackson family in Appledore.
Mr Fiddes, who started his own martial arts school franchise, was due to take on the TV station as well as documentary producers Studio Lambert and director Jane Preston in the High Court.

• <P>INTERVIEW: Matt Fiddes being filmed by Channel 4 at the house rented by the Jackson family in Appledore.  Top right are Tito Jackson and his mother Katharine. Picture: Rob Tibbles   0804-162_16</P> height=238
INTERVIEW: Matt Fiddes being filmed by Channel 4 at the house rented by the Jackson family in Appledore. Top right are Tito Jackson and his mother Katharine. Picture: Rob Tibbles 0804-162_16

But on Sunday evening the 31-year-old from Shirwell, who was once Michael Jackson's bodyguard, dropped the case due to start the following day.

The Jacksons Are Coming was viewed by 1.88 million people and showed pop's most famous family on a house-buying mission while staying in Appledore.

Viewers were shown Mr Fiddes at the centre of events surrounding the family's time in North Devon.

Mr Fiddes originally alleged the programme makers had manipulated and selected footage to mislead viewers and this formed part of his libel claim.

He also said the programme wrongly claimed he betrayed the family by selling stories to the press.

The High Court heard the father-of-three decided to discontinue his libel claim and now acknowledged the programme was not faked as previously claimed.

Following the announcement that he was withdrawing his action, Mr Fiddes told the Journal he had cancelled legal proceedings after Channel 4's acknowledgment he did not betray the Jacksons by selling stories about them. He described the outcome as "an amicable resolution".

But a spokesman for Channel 4 challenged Mr Fiddes' version of events, saying: "There was no amicable resolution – Fiddes decided to discontinue legal proceedings.

"Channel 4 did not pay for Fiddes' legal costs or indeed any damages – we have always maintained that the programme was fair and accurate."

The Jackson family, including Tito and his mum Katherine, were set to give evidence supporting the documentary makers.

Channel 4 and the other defendants have been left with a £1.7 million bill from defending the action.

A spokesman said: "Channel 4 decided not to pursue the matter further and put yet more resources into the process."

The company said it believed he would be unable to pay.

But Mr Fiddes said his business was doing extremely well and thought the move was a last ditch attempt to save their reputations.

Mr Fiddes said: "The litigation has been a strain and I can now return to normal life.

"My prime concern is to care for my mother who has terminal cancer. I would rather spend precious time with her, my family and running my business than go through a 20-day trial. I do not wish to hold a trial involving the Jackson family, particularly at the anniversary of the death of Michael.

"I have got kids who look up to me and I wanted it to be out of my life so I could continue with my anti-bullying campaign.

"The trial would have been a media frenzy with a celebrity-filled court room and I didn't want to put my best friends like Uri Geller and Mark Lester in the dock."

In a statement released by Channel 4 from Mrs Jackson it stated the family were all very happy the claims were dropped.

Mrs Jackson claimed: "Jane's documentary showed what happened to us; that Fiddes, who said he was a friend, let us down badly."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

@ SimP, i know , i forget to add that it was you, and was busy modifying my post, but while modifying  you already read my post ! unfortunaly i was to late  :icon_e_sad:for giving you the credit.
I'm sorry.

i'm not sure i made myself clear :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

$un or whoever has paid him a lot of money to get this ...bullcrap $tory out. He took the bait ....I mean maybe a setup? or not... just pure greed and stupidity.

Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:04:06 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't believe a word of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

what a garbage all over in that article! That guy is really attention seeker! and he calls himself a friend of Mike, OMG! I am speechless!!! That guy needs a therapy!  :icon_evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Tink

And everybody wonders why the SUN was shut down, and Rupert Murdoch is in court over eavesdropping on emails and phone tapping!?

Anything coming from this MONSTER, isn't even worth being toilet paper, IMHO.

Isn't this the jerk who also is demanding a DNA test on Blanket? Burn, baby, burn has taken a new meaning here. Apparently he's been eavesdropping on our forums, and retroactively making stuff up from the photo posted at Neverland of the two together.

BURN, BABY, BURN! For chronic liars have no place in the Good place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
$un or whoever has paid him a lot of money to get this ...bullcrap $tory out. He took the bait ....I mean maybe a setup? or not... just pure greed and stupidity.

hhahahaa :icon_lol: excellent montage!!  :th_bravo:

@starchild: tks for that article!  :icon_e_wink:

@shybleueyes: What credits are you talking about?
You asked me a question about those links, and I answered you: I confirmed you I had posted them!
That was your question all about, right??
Who ever talked about credits??  :animal0017:
And yes, you made yourself very clear!  :icon_eek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Where´s a throwing up smiley when you need one?

Downright disgusting.

:computer-losy-smiley:  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Is this the same Fiddes that proclaims he is Blanket’s father  :WTF:  What the hell is wrong with him?  At least he went to the right dumping ground for all his shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Simpattyk, i send you an pm.  :)

shy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
― Michael Jackson

Here we go again :Pulling_hair: Michael a nazi sympathizer :thjajaja121: Matt Fiddes is so Full of SHIT. Matt was a friend of Michael :thjajaja121: yea in his dream!

:omg: Think, how hard it must have been /is for Michael to trust People. I guess now He Really knows, who his real friends are.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions