You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

TODAY The Sun can reveal the sensational love of Michael Jackson’s life – a woman he yearned for until his death.

Jacko had a secret fling with Whitney Houston at the peak of her fame and even dreamed of MARRYING her.

He fell in love with the diva after a series of romps at his Neverland ranch — and never got over her when she ended it.

Their affair came six years after she slept with his older brother Jermaine, as revealed by The Sun last month.

This passion between two of the world’s most tragic stars is among a string of revelations about Jackson’s crazed life exposed today.

Jacko’s British bodyguard — who spoke to him three days before his death — last night lifted the lid on his most intimate secrets in a world exclusive interview.

Multi-millionaire martial arts master Matt Fiddes said: “I loved Michael so much but I finally feel it’s time to get everything that horrified and upset me over the years off my chest.

“I also know this affair will end all the myths that Michael was some kind of child molester — he was a straight man.”

Matt, from Barnstaple, Devon, also told how Jacko was: IMPOTENT for years because of his huge intake of drugs and booze, was a NAZI SYMPATHISER who needed psychiatric “re-programming”, a DESPERATE attention-seeker, HAUNTED by baldness, ANOREXIC and RIDDLED with needle marks he dismissed as “spider bites”.

Dad-of-three Matt, 32, said: “One of the many stories that has never been told about Michael is that he had an ultra-secret affair with Whitney Houston that he never got over.

“He was furious when he heard she had also slept with Jermaine but this didn’t stop him holding a candle for her his whole life.”

Matt said Michael and Whitney met in 1991, when they were both global superstars. Jacko, then 33, had just renewed his recording contract with Sony for a record £40million.

Whitney — yet to spiral into crack cocaine addiction — was 28 and riding high on the worldwide success of her debut album which shifted 25million copies and contained mammoth hits including Saving All My Love For You and How Will I Know.

Matt added: “They met because they were two of the biggest recording artists on the planet and mixing in the same circles. They instantly connected as kindred spirits because they understood each other’s massive fame.

“Whitney practically moved in to Michael’s ranch and they had a fling like any other young couple. But Michael said later he had always hoped the relationship had gone further, and I know he dreamed of marrying her.”

The love affair only lasted two weeks but Matt said Jacko never forgot his love for Whitney. A year later she was married to Bobby Brown – the man some blamed for sending her into a downward spiral of addiction.

But ten years later Michael and Whitney had a tearful reunion at the 2001 concerts at New York’s Madison Square Garden to celebrate his 30 years in pop.

Matt said: “They were both a mess, to be honest. They shared what would be their final hugs and Michael begged Whitney to get off the drugs that were destroying her life.

“The two of them whispered that they loved each other as they hugged. The emotion was written all over their faces.”

Michael embraced Whitney at the show despite his bitterness over her year-long affair with his older brother before they met.

Jermaine, now 57, had his fling from 1984 to 85, though he was married to Hazel Gordy, daughter of Motown founder Berry.

Michael and Whitney then went on to die in horrifically similar circumstances — alone and hooked on drugs.

Matt’s worldwide chain of martial arts schools (at mattfiddes.com) is valued at £30million. He met Jacko in 1998 through spoon-bender Uri Geller. After they hit it off, Matt became his bodyguard and close confidant until his death in 2009. He said: “Michael was eccentric but one of the nicest guys you’d ever meet.”

However, Matt soon realised his client and friend had a grim drug problem. And he told last night how Jacko’s addictions caused him to be racked with insecurities and twisted ideas. Matt said: “Soon after I met Michael his mood swings from drugs became apparent.

“He’d always call me in the early hours of the morning and it was tragic how lonely this man was.

“It became clear from his voice in those early morning calls he was on a lot of drugs.

“By the end he was impotent after all the years of abuse. He had two girlfriends then — one a member of staff at his house, the other a young woman.

“But both relationships were falling apart when he died because he couldn’t perform in the bedroom. It was no wonder from the amount of prescription drugs he was on. And if he couldn’t get drugs, he would drink. When he announced the This Is It concerts at the O2 in London in 2009 he had downed half a bottle of whisky to cope with the pressure.

“He was also wearing a bullet-proof vest, petrified he would be assassinated due to the child abuse allegations that haunted him until his dying day.”

Jacko told Matt he didn’t want anyone to know about his girlfriends because he wanted the world to see him as “sexless”.

Matt said: “On one hand Michael hated all the crazy attention that came with his celebrity, but he did a huge amount to encourage it.

“One of the first things he did every day was devise a complicated ‘publicity plan’. He’d scrawl out pages and pages of wild stunts and declared he wanted to be on every front page in the world.

“A lot of the myths about Michael were created by him. The story about him sleeping in an oxygen tank to maintain his youth was a stunt, he had the pictures sent out himself.

“He thought it was great press though everyone warned it was making him look strange, fuelling the molestation myth and adding to the ‘Wacko Jacko’ nickname he despised.

“He would also strive to create an air of mystery around himself.

“He wore face masks to try to keep himself mysterious and desperately wanted to have myths surrounding him, like the reclusive billionaire Howard Hughes. One of his other big idols was David Bowie because of his androgynous appearance.

“He didn’t want people to think of him as either a woman or man — he wanted to be ‘sexless’ because he thought it added to his mystery.

“He didn’t realise what a negative impact this had on the public perception of him.”

Matt added that Jacko loved the body armour he wore because he was anorexic and it helped him sweat off weight.

He said: “The vest meant he was losing up to 4lb a day that he didn’t need to lose. His anorexia was so bad by the end that friends would sit on his knee and almost force-feed him to make sure he had eaten that day.

“His body was also filled with needle marks from the anaesthetic drip he was on that eventually killed him. But he would always insist the holes were ‘spider bites’ he got while travelling.

“I saw him wandering around half-naked a lot of times on tour as we grew closer and he was in a horrific state by the end.

“His nose was held on by tape after all the operations — but one of the biggest things he was ashamed of was his baldness.

“He had a room in Neverland filled with hundreds of wigs and had begged doctors dozens of times for a hair transplant. Luckily they refused because they knew his bleached skin could not handle the operation.”

One of Jacko’s most disturbing fixations before he died was Nazism.

Matt said: “Michael had a string of doctors down the years supplying him with the drugs he craved.

“Unfortunately one medic was a racist who filled his head with anti-Jewish propaganda.

“Soon Michael began to spout the same stuff. He even fell out with his close friend Uri Geller for two years.

“Once I was sat beside Michael when we were driving to Uri’s house and he asked, ‘Matt, is Uri a Jew?’.

“When I told him he was, Michael flew into a rage and ranted, ‘Turn the car round now — I’m not going to some motherf***ing Jew’s house’. ”

Uri has admitted he rowed with Jacko over his extreme views — but Matt insists they made up before the singer died of an overdose in 2009.

Matt added: “We got rid of the doctor filling Michael’s head with rubbish, and we were able to ‘re-programme’ his mind so he didn’t think anti-Semitic thoughts.

“Michael was flawed — just like his great love Whitney.”

Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 07:50:55 AM by hachiman
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Did anybody say "Armageddon battle"?

IMPOTENT for years because of his huge intake of drugs and booze, was a NAZI SYMPATHISER who needed psychiatric “re-programming”, a DESPERATE attention-seeker, HAUNTED by baldness, ANOREXIC and RIDDLED with needle marks he dismissed as “spider bites”.

One of Jacko’s most disturbing fixations [...]

Yeah, right.

And who were his most disturbing fixers?

The Sun does not carry its name for no reason.
Murdrock, gimme a break.

Get them, get them all, Michael.
Your back is here. Always.
Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 07:11:34 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

trublu

Michael a nazi! Now I really have heard everything.

Burn the tabloids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Where´s a throwing up smiley when you need one?

Downright disgusting.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

~Souza~

They should burn down the building where they print this trash, with Murdock in it. I mean WTF???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Now that's the biggest pile of bull shit I've ever seen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

:WTF: He says he loved Michael and they were friends.....With friends like this, who needs enemies?  What a bunch of shit!   :Pulling_hair:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
 :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

This is SURREAL!

I don't know whether to laugh  hysterically or just throw up!

It seems that someone struggled so bad to gather up in this "article" all the B.S. that has ever been or could have ever been written about Michael.

It's all taken to such extreme!! it just stinks so bad! This is their place:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Get them, get them all, Michael.
Your back is here. Always.
YES! Get them. It´s about time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

AKHTONI

:WTF: that's disgusting

:WTF: He says he loved Michael and they were friends.....With friends like this, who needs enemies?  What a bunch of shit!   :Pulling_hair:

you are right !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
THIS  :images:, THIS :Crash:, THIS  :WTF: , THIS   >:( AND THIS  :TongueOutSmiley: FOR THE YELLOW TABLOIDS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Katie2

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality
Jesus Christ, complete BS nobody saw the thing about holding his nose on with tape WTF thats complete bull, how can anybody believe this shit

:screaming-7365:  :WTF: Also an anti-semite?  :WTF: Sure Elizabeth Taylor was Jewish...idiots
Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 10:33:32 AM by Katie2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

The adventure was not Jermaine :icon_question:

shit,.. in truth the journalism has become a sewer in all aspects
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

It seems that someone struggled so bad to gather up in this "article" all the B.S. that has ever been or could have ever been written about Michael. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's all taken to such extreme!!

Exactly.  Makes one wonder what The Sun is up to these days (i.e., why now?). :animal0017:  

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that Fiddes ultimately betrayed the Jackson family to the media (circa 2008) when several of them went house-shopping in Devon.  Anyone recall anything about this?  Don't remember much else about it myself. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

At the BAM party, along with bringing along some snacks and drinks...I think we should each bring a piece of tabloid trash/shit, like this one, and have a bonfire.

But I wouldn't recommend toasting any marshmallows over that fire...it would surely cause vomiting.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal