Quote from: "happythoughts"
I'm sure Michael is laughing his butt off right now. You people will go to the ends of the earth before you even consider the simple explaination. Maybe Prince and Paris won their science fair and they went to Starbucks to celebrate with some carmel macchiato frappiccinos. They are wearing their school shirts. Maybe they passed those medallions out in science class. Not to discredit any of the work you guys have done but, I doubt it has to do with any circles. I'm just trying to keep it real, not everything is planned.

With the love.
 bearhug

Like I said, you either feel it or you don't. You have a right to your opinion just like I have a right to mine. The symbol was in the back of my mind since the pics of the kids were posted. In other research I came across the Mayan Calendar graphic with the same symbol. I happen to have an open mind that is constantly searching for the truth, whatever it may be. I have not been indoctrinated with strict belief systems that prevent me from thinking outside the box. I'm grateful for that, I truly am.

Michael may be laughing his butt off, or thinking "somebody is understanding the big picture". Who knows? I gave info to consider and I realize it won't resonate with most of you. Others will be familiar with this info and I hope that they are brave enough to comment and further the discussion.

I joined this forum in 2009 and used to post more often. I'm lead by my heart and intuition. TIAI's first post here in Dec. of 2009 mentioned me 3 times and said I was on track and understanding. Perhaps I went off track since then, but I don't feel that I have. Time will tell. In the mean time I'm going to share what I feel is important, for those willing to consider it. I took a lot of time to compose my last post. I do NOT bother to make a post to say "Me too", "I agree", call bs, or anything else that doesn't really add to the content of the thread. To me that is just a waste of space and clutters the thread. That's just my opinion, to each their own.

Still sending Love & Light to ALL.

[youtube:3bednawc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icugD7hrvOc[/youtube:3bednawc]

Another MJ fan made this lovely video and her name is in the video. I'm sharing it because I love the song.

Here are part of the lyrics

We are here, then we're gone
In the end only love lives on
So take a moment while you can
To stop one heart from breaking

I felt peace, and I felt pain
Every generation just seems to pass the blame
It's up to us to make a change
We are halfway to tomorrow

I have this dream, which I believe
We are children from a distant family
Every child that's born needs to believe that he belongs
I have this dream

Michael we share your dream and together we will Heal The World!   penguin/

Touched By An Angel

I was about to hit send and noticed there had been another reply

by mjintrigue2012 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:34 am
@TouchedByAngelM -- Thankyou so much for your VERY interesting post. Your hard work in researching and putting this post together is recognized and TRULY appreciated!

love~
mjintrigue2012

Thank you Hon!  bearhug
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

TouchedByAnAngel
Like I said, you either feel it or you don't. You have a right to your opinion just like I have a right to mine. The symbol was in the back of my mind since the pics of the kids were posted. In other research I came across the Mayan Calendar graphic with the same symbol. I happen to have an open mind that is constantly searching for the truth, whatever it may be. I have not been indoctrinated with strict belief systems that prevent me from thinking outside the box. I'm grateful for that, I truly am.
I totally feel it. I have been "indoctrinated" in the past, but am now released from that box. (I'm not saying I regret my past at all, for nothing in history is accidental but ALL is part of the plan from God.) Thanks for your hard work. Though I am very thoroughly familiar with ONLY the Bible and Christianity, I recognize that the Mayan understanding and prophecy do dovetail nicely with what is in the Bible as well. Like Cosmic messages in various forms. I also believe Gen. 6 teaches that "starmen", "gods" came to earth and intermingled with those on earth. I have posted frequently about all my thoughts. Scriptures teach a future bodily transformation that many think is in an atomic sense, that we will continue with our consciousness of self but will be creatures of light rather than blood coursing through our bodies. Jesus represented this new type and could walk through walls and disappear at will.
Romans 8
18For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (history is part of the plan and our future is bright!)
19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. (there will be a revealing!)
20   For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,  (God willed mankind to be subject to death, evil, suffering, pride, foolishness--we had no free will or choice)
21   Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (there will be a climactic/dramatic change!)
22   For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. (suffering, evil and death are everywhere but it's part of the plan of God)
23   And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body. (our bodies will go through a complete change)

29   For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. (Everything in history has been planned and is now in it's final stages. Christ was an example or type of what all humans will eventually be like.)

Now whether all that is meant in the simple wearing of the kids jewelry, IDK. :lol:  Who knows, but this is a hoax forum where we can freely discuss anything and everything, as long as we TRY to stay on topic and respect each other, and do everything in L.O.V.E.! bow/  typing/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TouchedBy An Angel - you just go.   respect/ I have been posting about this kind of Light = Knowledge = Power for a few months now.  You got it - and please don't let anyone discourage you from what you know in your Heart Chakra is TRUE and from what you have discovered thru your IMAGINATION - for you are AS RIGHT AS GOD IS GOOD & LOVE.  

I was going to write something very similar as I'd read on another board that the Children were following Donte, and that he is into this New Age Religion.  I knew that was false as I know exactly where he is coming from.  They say that it is an ATHIEST SYMBOL.  But I knew it wasn't and that it had to with ATOMs as Grisso from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login explains concerning the Tree of Life - and how the Africans knew about Atoms hundreds of years before Einstein was born.

It is definitely a clue because that is just how Michael does it.  He is using his children and other relatives to spread his MESSAGE.  I said months ago that MJ was using them all in a good way - and that he is soooooooooooooooooooo documenting all of this as it pertains to his hoax and film.  IMAGERY IS THE KEY.  SHOTS SEEN AND HEARD AROUND THE WORLD is what he is about.

Please don't let anyone deter you from the path you are on as it is laid with RIGHTEOUSNESS, TRUTH AND LIGHT.  Some people make fun of the world LIGHT these days and equate it with the New Age terminology and the Social Engineering crap concerning it that the Profiteers are introducing some gullible people to.  I mentioned before, if one wasn't Spiritual in the first place, then they may end up looking for their Light in the wrong places.  

It’s about AWAKENING and helping to awake others.  If you awake one person a week – it will multiply.  It has already reached “the critical mass” needed to affect a change, but as we know, the more the merrier and the more LOVE that's shown, the more the dark retreats from it.  The dark can’t exist in the light, and LOVE is all the POWER we human beings need, and yes, yes, yes, MJ has known this fact for eons.

I love the article and interview Bob Johnson of Ebony shared from 1992 about MJ in Africa.  Notice he stated that the over 100,000 people came out in SPIRITUAL BEDLAM.  Awwwwwwwwwwwww!  It was Music to mine ears, 'tis true.  It has always been about God, US and the Universe.  As Credo Mutwa (African Shaman) mentioned in that piece I posted about the off-worldly types that they called "God's from the sky", they came from the STARS.  

Of course MJ was taught about the stars many moons ago - and he has shared it with his children and family.  His children probably read Credo Mutwa's interview as Donte has mentioned David Icke before (not that I believe everything out of this man's mouth).  David introduced the author of Mr. Mutwa's interview to him.  

I would love to share part of your post with them on that other board, as they are such haters, and they are truly calling Donte crazy and an atheist, et al.  MJ's children are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bright, and they know that it is truly all about L.O.V.E.

Again, please stay the course, for as many of us that spreads this message - the better.  Check out the below that I read today.  The link won't work, so I have to post the webpage that embedded it.

This is one of my favorite posts ever.  See this is what it is about.  This is why we are here in my estimation.  This is what MJ wants us to grasp and to spread around by sharing.  This EXACT INFORMATION - instead of about some folk's twitters.  I love it!

Thank you kindly.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

reminds me of KEEP WATCHING.... back´s signature... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

TBAA, don't let the poster with the "rolls eyes" emoticon discourage you.  We are not of the disillusioned.  Personally, I am on the true path to Ascension.  I think MJ informed his relatives about the PORTAL that is suppose to usher some of us that are awakened to a Golden Age on earth.  I am most definitely choosing Planet A.  If anyone thinks I'm nuts, I'm like "See 'ya.  Wouldn't want to be 'ya."  Donte definitely knows about the four years to get it right remark.

The four years to get it right isn't MJ's warning about the NWO.  I knew of them years before 6-25-09.  Many folks think the end of the world will be on 12.12.12.  MJ knows of the PORTAL that is OPENING on 11.11.11, the 9th Wave - and of the PORTAL that will open BY 12.12.12.  If one isn't based in fear, one will ascend.  It is just as simple as that.  Those that remain on Planet B (present earth) will end up being slaves, turned into zombie slaves and live in chaos, fear and more destruction than is already the hell hole earth is becoming today.

There is an assault on human beings and Mother Earth like never before in HIStory.  Needless to say, and many know this, but they are assaulting our food, water and the very sacred air we breathe.  They are trying to kill us with vaccines, pharmaceuticals (the Pharma industry/thugs run this country) and weather weapons.  Even with all of this, some of us know better - and will not let them keep us living in fear of their dirty and evil tricks.  God is the answer as He is L.O.V.E and LOVE is the KEY.  

I think MJ has taught his entire family about what the Mayans predicted for the 9the Wave (March 9th, 2011 thru Oct. 28th, 2011) - Unity Consciousness and 12.12.12.  They are alert - aware and awake.  You can believe that.  This includes Prince and Paris.  Why wouldn't MJ teach his children all of this as they are so well learned and bright as it is?  They have to be awakened in order to catch that ride on the "Mothership."

Some folks are "Stuck in the middle" (you're a vegetable) in 3-D, (despondent - dejected and discouraged) (disillusioned = 4-D - where supposedly the off-worldly types - demons, monsters and other evil entities dwell) as their psyches are based in fear.  They are stuck in the evil matrix of fear.  They can't leave this planet until they shake off the bondage of fear and awaken their level of consciousness to their highest potential.  To each its own, but God wants us to share and try to enlighten if we possible can.  He/Universe wants us to Love and care for our fellow human beings.

The ATOM is LOVE.  MJ taught his children about all of this - and their wearing this pendant proves it.  Donte didn't teach them this.  MJ did.  

Like I mentioned before, I think he gathered all of them together may haps way before 6-25-09, and he shared with them all of this good stuff and truth.  He said out of his own mouth how we have been lied to as it pertains to HIStory, and all things along these lines.  He also knows that the True Bloodline of King David was replaced by imposters and so on.  He knows where "The Dawn of Civilization" was realized and etc.

The Truth will prevail possibly right as the Golden Age of the "Mind of God" arrives.

Please stay the course and keep on keeping on.  You are truly wise, and you are helping the process by helping to awaken your fellow human beings who are not based in fear - TouchedByAnAngel - indeed.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "peacock7"
TBAA, don't let the poster with the "rolls eyes" emoticon discourage you.  We are not of the disillusioned.  Personally, I am on the true path to Ascension.  I think MJ informed his relatives about the PORTAL that is suppose to usher some of us that are awakened to a Golden Age on earth.  I am most definitely choosing Planet A.  If anyone thinks I'm nuts, I'm like "See 'ya.  Wouldn't want to be 'ya."  Donte definitely knows about the four years to get it right remark.

The four years to get it right isn't MJ's warning about the NWO.  I knew of them years before 6-25-09.  Many folks think the end of the world will be on 12.12.12.  MJ knows of the PORTAL that is OPENING on 11.11.11, the 9th Wave - and of the PORTAL that will open BY 12.12.12.  If one isn't based in fear, one will ascend.  It is just as simple as that.  Those that remain on Planet B (present earth) will end up being slaves, turned into zombie slaves and live in chaos, fear and more destruction than is already the hell hole earth is becoming today.

There is an assault on human beings and Mother Earth like never before in HIStory.  Needless to say, and many know this, but they are assaulting our food, water and the very sacred air we breathe.  They are trying to kill us with vaccines, pharmaceuticals (the Pharma industry/thugs run this country) and weather weapons.  Even with all of this, some of us know better - and will not let them keep us living in fear of their dirty and evil tricks.  God is the answer as He is L.O.V.E and LOVE is the KEY.  

I think MJ has taught his entire family about what the Mayans predicted for the 9the Wave (March 9th, 2011 thru Oct. 28th, 2011) - Unity Consciousness and 12.12.12.  They are alert - aware and awake.  You can believe that.  This includes Prince and Paris.  Why wouldn't MJ teach his children all of this as they are so well learned and bright as it is?  They have to be awakened in order to catch that ride on the "Mothership."

Some folks are "Stuck in the middle" (you're a vegetable) in 3-D, (despondent - dejected and discouraged) (disillusioned = 4-D - where supposedly the off-worldly types - demons, monsters and other evil entities dwell) as their psyches are based in fear.  They are stuck in the evil matrix of fear.  They can't leave this planet until they shake off the bondage of fear and awaken their level of consciousness to their highest potential.  To each its own, but God wants us to share and try to enlighten if we possible can.  He/Universe wants us to Love and care for our fellow human beings.

The ATOM is LOVE.  MJ taught his children about all of this - and their wearing this pendant proves it.  Donte didn't teach them this.  MJ did.  

Like I mentioned before, I think he gathered all of them together may haps way before 6-25-09, and he shared with them all of this good stuff and truth.  He said out of his own mouth how we have been lied to as it pertains to HIStory, and all things along these lines.  He also knows that the True Bloodline of King David was replaced by imposters and so on.  He knows where "The Dawn of Civilization" was realized and etc.

The Truth will prevail possibly right as the Golden Age of the "Mind of God" arrives.

Please stay the course and keep on keeping on.  You are truly wise, and you are helping the process by helping to awaken your fellow human beings who are not based in fear - TouchedByAnAngel - indeed.

WOW, I feel like I just got a "Welcome Home" hug  bearhug  I send it back double! Where have you been all my life  lolol/ Siriusly ;) Nice to meet others who Can Feel It. I also follow Donte's Twitter and Tumblr blog. He's amazing! I just have a quick minute at pc for now, but wanted to say thank you for everything. I'm not going anywhere, don't worry. I know I've been blessed...or Touched By An Angel. I feel it, it's right, it's what makes my heart sing  :D I'll reply more later this evening, but for now I just quote your last message...it covers so much. I really want to read all your links, thanks for sharing them.

Quote from: "MJonmind"
TouchedByAnAngel
I totally feel it. I have been "indoctrinated" in the past, but am now released from that box. (I'm not saying I regret my past at all, for nothing in history is accidental but ALL is part of the plan from God.) Thanks for your hard work. Though I am very thoroughly familiar with ONLY the Bible and Christianity, I recognize that the Mayan understanding and prophecy do dovetail nicely with what is in the Bible as well. Like Cosmic messages in various forms. I also believe Gen. 6 teaches that "starmen", "gods" came to earth and intermingled with those on earth. I have posted frequently about all my thoughts. Scriptures teach a future bodily transformation that many think is in an atomic sense, that we will continue with our consciousness of self but will be creatures of light rather than blood coursing through our bodies. Jesus represented this new type and could walk through walls and disappear at will.
Romans 8
18For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us. (history is part of the plan and our future is bright!)
19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. (there will be a revealing!)
20   For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,  (God willed mankind to be subject to death, evil, suffering, pride, foolishness--we had no free will or choice)
21   Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. (there will be a climactic/dramatic change!)
22   For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. (suffering, evil and death are everywhere but it's part of the plan of God)
23   And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body. (our bodies will go through a complete change)

29   For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. (Everything in history has been planned and is now in it's final stages. Christ was an example or type of what all humans will eventually be like.)

Now whether all that is meant in the simple wearing of the kids jewelry, IDK. :lol:  Who knows, but this is a hoax forum where we can freely discuss anything and everything, as long as we TRY to stay on topic and respect each other, and do everything in L.O.V.E.! bow/  typing/

MJonmind Hi Dear, it is nice to connect with you also! It's awesome to be outta that dang box isn't it?! I appreciate your input and will also definitely reply more later. bearhug

Keep The Faith * Share The Love * Spread The Hope

Carol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello again. Sorry I didn't get back sooner. Last night I had so much going through my mind. I had a nice long soak in the tub and then couldn't stay awake any longer. Anyway...

Peacock7 I did check out some of the links you gave in previous posts, both in this thread and some of your own threads. I've read so much of the same type of material you have! Like you, I have also been aware for many years about NWO, the poisons in the food, air, water, etc etc etc. My awakening began over 10 years ago. I do research on many topics, but so many things just seem to come to my attention...like blessings! I was definitely "touched" and brought into this adventure almost 2 years ago. I can't describe the joy and honor to be so LOVED!

You asked if you could use part of my previous post to add to another forum, and I don't mind at all. In fact I would love to join you and others that are speaking about these topics. Please send me a link when you can.

MJonmind You Dear are so lovely! I've seen some of your other posts and we are on the same path seeking the Truth. In fact right before I came to this thread to reply, I saw the thread where you and Peacock7 were discussing The Good Angels/ ETs

Great info! I don't know how I missed it. Well, I don't come here as often as I should AND threads get buried so dang fast! I would like to be able to stay in touch with you and Peacock7 and anybody else who sees and feels like we do. It is incredible to connect with people who understand where you are coming from.

I have an awesome friend on twitter called theblu1. We work hand in hand with sharing info and discovering things together. She is the one who shared the following site with me. It also has the graphic where I saw the atomic symbol. Notice also that when both pages are together you can clearly see the Mayan Galactic BUTTERFLY symbol in the shaded areas in the center of the pic. ;-)

This page above gives the Mayan Calendar every day AND you can put in your birthday and it will tell you your galactic signature. My galactic signature was White Lunar Mirror and Michael's is Blue Cosmic Night. After you put in a date and get a galactic signature reading, click the link below and it has a list to find your signature and read about it. VERY interesting.

I have to cook dinner now so I don't have much time at the moment. I want to thank you guys here for your support! I also received pm here and several dms on Twitter that brightened my day considerably. It's nice to connect with you all, I knew I wasn't alone!

There is somebody on YouTube named JackieBlue64 who also feels Michael's message and has great videos. The one below is from her. I would like to find out if Jackie has a Twitter account. Does anybody here know?

Anyway, enjoy!

[youtube:3hb13d6u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRjQWbnxQM[/youtube:3hb13d6u]

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey TouchedByAnAngel.  I hear you.  Thanks for allowing me to post some things taken from your post, but you don't want to know these rabid, toxic and evil haterz, my friend.  They are so in the dark about so many things, but I still try to share with the ones that I can.  Not all of them are losers.

I've got to go, but I so enjoyed and enjoy reading your posts.  And yes many of us are kindred spirits.  Many people all over the world will awaken in their own time - and if they don't, unless they are totally based in fear, the Golden age will be for them too.

Take it easy and talk to you soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AlwaysHeather

I wish I could show you the picture that I found. Maybe I can post it to my blogsite and you can see it there. I found it the other day. I just went and watched Men in Black 3 and the symbol on their necklaces is the EXACT same symbol as what is the ArcNet in Men in Black AND to top it off it goes into a necklace just like that as well, and it glows blue. I have tried to find a still of it but I can't find one yet. I will keep looking though. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login this website is a very good example of what it looks like except in the movie it is much cooler looking and it glows blue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions