• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: Latest Forum Modifications
April 27, 2012, 05:16:53 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Im still getting problems, its   :Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:, I think I have cleared all the problems, using your new link and everything is fine for a little while, then suddenly I get random pages thrown up and it pushes me off the forum  :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365:    :over-react-smiley:  :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:

I have deleted the cookies/history, rebooted my #OC   :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:   I just dont know what to do now   It seems to just sneek back in,    :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley:

I am here for a little while maybe until it goes again    :compute: :compute: :compute:

Love to all, while I can post.  It is impossible to know when I will be able to do this again.    :Pulling_hair:

I will try next time to copy the link to the page I get but usually it locks me out completely and I have to find a way back via google.

:bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:   :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Did you scan your pc for viruses and tracking cookies? The site is clean, there has to be something on your pc.
I have the same problem here. Redirects to a site called shouthostdirect.com. Have cleared everything and checked for viruses and everything.
I managed to post this here by quickly clicking on the topic and logging in from within the topic now.
Main forum page immediately redirects.
Has been happening all day long.

A month ago I could not get in the site  because coming soon the  redirects mentioned by Maryk... :Pulling_hair:

After I clear the cache of pc all is better , although occasionally returns the damn redirects   :screaming-7365:

But I can not hear any more MJ beatz radio..because the  redirect   :Pulling_hair: prevents me from listening to the music of Mike  :Pulling_hair:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

April 27, 2012, 05:42:53 PM
Im still getting problems, its   :Pulling_hair:  :Pulling_hair:, I think I have cleared all the problems, using your new link and everything is fine for a little while, then suddenly I get random pages thrown up and it pushes me off the forum  :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365:    :over-react-smiley:  :over-react-smiley: :over-react-smiley:

I have deleted the cookies/history, rebooted my #OC   :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:   I just dont know what to do now   It seems to just sneek back in,    :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley: :computer-losy-smiley:

I am here for a little while maybe until it goes again    :compute: :compute: :compute:

Love to all, while I can post.  It is impossible to know when I will be able to do this again.    :Pulling_hair:

I will try next time to copy the link to the page I get but usually it locks me out completely and I have to find a way back via google.

Did you scan your pc for viruses and tracking cookies? The site is clean, there has to be something on your pc.
I have the same problem here. Redirects to a site called shouthostdirect.com. Have cleared everything and checked for viruses and everything.
I managed to post this here by quickly clicking on the topic and logging in from within the topic now.
Main forum page immediately redirects.
Has been happening all day long.

Yes  :icon_eek:  Thats the one shouthostdirect.com.   What you describe has been happening to me since the hacking, sometimes I get on here and on to a topic and I can stay on.  Other times as you describe it immediately redirects has been happending for a couple of weeks.  I like you have virus softwear which is up to date and nothing on my pc, have deleted cookies, deleted history etc.  Sometimes when I delete cookies and history and reboot it clears it for a while, but it always comes back I sometimes wonder if it depends which window I have open.   :icon_pale:, Im sorry you have the same problem, but at least I dont feel "alone" anymore, sometimes I worry I wont ever get back on, sometimes the thisisalsoit page gets me back on as can get onto the home page.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Re: Latest Forum Modifications
April 27, 2012, 05:47:28 PM

I have run two sets of virus software Norton and another one the name escapes me at the moment but its a good one, nothing is found :(  I have deleted cookies through windows control panel and also through Firefox together with history back beyond when there was a problem the previous time, sometimes it helps sometimes not, and I get the same site popup as Blankie describes. :(  :WTF: :Crash:  It is quite disconcerting cause sometimes I am unable to get back on the site. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 27, 2012, 06:18:19 PM
Is it still redirecting the homepage?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

April 27, 2012, 06:24:06 PM
The problem was with the radio player of MJ Beatz, it doesn't work anymore which caused it to redirect. I replaced it with the MJ Tunes radio stream. It should be fine now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
April 27, 2012, 06:25:33 PM
Yes! Works fine now. Thank you Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
April 27, 2012, 07:15:29 PM
The problem was with the radio player of MJ Beatz, it doesn't work anymore which caused it to redirect. I replaced it with the MJ Tunes radio stream. It should be fine now.

:woohoo2: :woohoo2: wonderfulll.... thanks Souza ....so is perfect..... :beerchug: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_razz: :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
April 28, 2012, 06:14:06 AM
Great! love it!

Thank you for everything you do on the forum, Souza!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
April 30, 2012, 12:18:41 PM
MJ tunes is perfect.  :woohoo2:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 03, 2012, 04:24:33 PM
Thanks for the fix, Souza! All just fine now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 31, 2012, 05:44:21 AM
the hugest sincerest thank you to *Admin* the forum is amazing. major changes in the past 5 weeks i have been gone. i was happy before, but really, wow! more ace features than i could have wished for. i'm especially grateful for tappatalk, so thank you!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

diggyon

June 27, 2012, 04:05:03 AM
Hi Souza,
I've been facing a small problem since the forum has been modified. I can't quote any post in my reply. I can just copy it and paste it between a quote tag. This is really strange. I tried several browsers but the problem still exists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

July 15, 2012, 07:54:51 PM
prove :smiley_abuv: :-[ :TongueOutSmiley: :thjajaja121: :icon_rr: :michael_jackson-1135: :ghsdf: :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2012, 08:04:52 PM
i cant get a preview of my post, been meaning to mention this (not that its a biggie) but havent been able to preview for 2 months. anyone else having same issue?

where has shoutbox gone?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
July 15, 2012, 08:41:27 PM
i cant get a preview of my post, been meaning to mention this (not that its a biggie) but havent been able to preview for 2 months. anyone else having same issue?

where has shoutbox gone?

I have been having the same problem with not being able to get a preview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal