Tink

@2good2btrue - I was thinking more of making a fake claim he killed Chandler, since he allegedly appears to be pathological liar. Nothing as lowly as drugs, when you have millions at your fingertips. Pathological liars know how to put a personal spin on everything, to get their way. And they will make up whatever they need to, to get you into their grimy little clutches, and hang on, like a tick (at least you can see leeches easily).

As for Raffles? The media smear campaign on him was just bizarro! Imaginations at full tilt. Notice the SILENCE!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I agree...now this is the latest regarding Raffles Van Exel...according to Jackie Jasper.....

HSK has exclusively learned Raffles van Exel is currently shacking up back in his native homeland of Suriname. Know why? Because HSK had Raffles Van Exel and his shady criminal dealings on FULL BLAST.

HSK revealed all suspicious findings connecting Raffles to Whitney Houston’s death – including witnesses who admitted to seeing Raffles Van Exel picking up cocaine for Whitney Houston. So, why did the Beverley Hills Police Department not bring Raffles van Exel in for questioning? I don’t know, but I do know other media outlets were involved in a cover-up for van Exel. Know why? Because Raffles van Exel served as a major source for TMZ and Star magazine. Don’t believe me.. Ask Harvey Levin.

Is Raffles Van Exel currently hanging out with international war criminal and the current President of Suriname Desi Bouterse? Of course he is. Don’t believe me.. Ask Dr Tohme Tohme.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PARAMARIBO, (Reuters) – Former coup leader and  military strongman Desi Bouterse was elected president of  Suriname by the South American country’s parliament today,  lawmakers said.
The parliament made the selection by 36 votes out of 50  after Bouterse, 64, who faces accusations of drug-trafficking  and human rights violations, had failed to gain a sufficient  winning majority in May elections.
Bouterse, who will replace outgoing president Ronald  Venetiaan, defeated Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the current  justice minister, who obtained 13 votes.
The former army leader, who took part in two past coups in  Suriname in 1980 and 1990, still faces trial in his country for  the execution of 15 opponents in 1982 during his military  rule.
He was also convicted in the Netherlands in 1999 of  drug-trafficking.
Before today’s vote, two local human rights organizations  had asked the National Assembly to reject the candidacy of  Bouterse.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........the plot thickenes even more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

@2good2btrue - I'm waiting for "HSK  - Ask Jackie" to choke on his own B.S., because that PHOTO is so obviously Photo-chopped, I'm dying of laughter here, really! LOOK at it - Raffles head is not only larger than the one in front and those in back of him, the color tone is off, the shadows are all off - it's hysterically funny!

I don't trust Hollywierd Gossip, especially when it allegedly comes from "knowledgeable sources" and they don't follow the rabbit-hole to it's inevitable conclusion. Claiming for anyone to go ask TT is a bluff, because TT isn't going to talk to anyone, and he knows this.

Let the Truth come out, and let everyone else intentionally trying to benefit on lies, well there's a time & place for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Doctors & dentist can have access to the deadly toxins, people call "prescription drugs". And what scares me even more, is that almost ALL tooth extractions or just fillings dentists "recommend" that area be numbed. Then out comes the needle, with what in it? Sure it might have numbing agents, but what other concoction in also in there, if someone is trying to poison someone, either slowly or quickly, that would be a good place to put some toxic liquid.

I mean who would really suspect a dentist?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tink

Doctors & dentist can have access to the deadly toxins, people call "prescription drugs". And what scares me even more, is that almost ALL tooth extractions or just fillings dentists "recommend" that area be numbed. Then out comes the needle, with what in it? Sure it might have numbing agents, but what other concoction in also in there, if someone is trying to poison someone, either slowly or quickly, that would be a good place to put some toxic liquid.

I mean who would really suspect a dentist?

I'm paranoid, so I read the labels. I do know what's in the needle - because I'm a very, very difficult patient to numb - A dentist's nightmare! Nerve's just don't want to sleep. So, they have to give me the good stuff, not the half-life stuff - except when putting on a crown. The most commonly used local anesthetic is lidocaine (also called xylocaine or lignocaine), a modern replacement for novocaine and procaine. Its half-life in the body is about 1.5–2 hours. Other local anesthetics in current use include articaine, septocaine, marcaine (a long-acting anesthetic), and mepivacaine. A combination of these may be used depending on the situation. Also, most agents come in two forms: with and without epinephrine.

They MUST use MARCAINE on me, with Epinephrine. I do wonder if the Epinephrine could harm someone, if they don't tell the dentist they have something going on with their heart?

I was talking with my nurse yesterday, and they were getting ready to work on a patient, and they asked him if anything was different. He said no; just before they numbed him, he said, "Oh, wait - I had a heart attack last week!"

Stop the presses, NO SURGERY, whatsoever, until cleared by Primary Physician for him!! THIS is a good dentist and assistant. I know records should be kept private, but blood tests, heart conditions, anything that dental work can interfere with, really should be shared with the dentist.

I'm such a big baby...

So - I'm not going to blame the dentist, if you don't tell them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

2. Q : You told me a story where Elvis mentally psyched himself up when you were gonna give him a numb.

A : Yes, we were doing a little dental surgery on Elvis. I was taking out an old broken root tip. And, of course I reached for the syringe to get him numb and he said, 'What's that?' And I said, 'I'm gonna get you numb'. And he said, 'Well, just give me a moment, a minute'. And, he went into sort of like a trance. And at the end of the minute he said, 'Ok, I'm ready'. And I reached for the syringe again. And he said, 'No, that won't be necessary'. He had gone into some deep meditation and I said, 'Come on, Elvis I said this..'. He said, 'You go ahead, if it bothers me I'll stop'. I went ahead and did the surgery, got the root tip out, sewed him up. He never blinked, he never moved. And when I finished I said, 'Elvis, I'm through'. He said, 'I never felt a thing'. He could put himself into this meditative trance, he was a student of meditation and he used it.

And i for a simple dental cleaning i  ask my odontologist that i put in my a little anesthesia,....i am cowardly ... :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you say

dentists = drugs

i would say, in a more "stick to the ground" view

drugs = dentists

All this people were in the public eye. If they had drug addiction, it surely affected their teeth, so they need dentist to get it fixed. When you are in front of camera, you cannot show teeth who scream you have any health problem.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

you say

dentists = drugs

i would say, in a more "stick to the ground" view

drugs = dentists

All this people were in the public eye. If they had drug addiction, it surely affected their teeth, so they need dentist to get it fixed. When you are in front of camera, you cannot show teeth who scream you have any health problem.

as an ex dental nurse i can tell you that i completely agree. worked in a top end part of town as an assistant to a highly esteemed dentist in the celebrity circle in australia. (i'm talking back in 99 - 2001) most of our clientele were celebrities. mucy of the work was re-building teeth affected by drugs... with heroin and speed being the popular drug of choice at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal